He’s our champion
He’s our on loan Nigerian
We think he’s oxf*rd brilliant
He’s (checks spelling) Mukairu

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Confrimed: Paul Mukairu

by Clyde1998 » 02 May 2024 15:16

Seems he'll be leaving the club after his loan has expired. I feel he's been too inconsistent throughout the season for him to be anything but a back up option for potential incomings on the wing.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 May 2024 15:48

He's got a lot about him, but he just makes such poor decisions

If we'd signed him on perm, you'd think, yeah, decent back up to persist with and see if he comes good.

But on loan, its a no thanks to bringing him back. And we can't pay a fee anyway.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 02 May 2024 18:18

No, thank you!

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 02 May 2024 18:58

FAO admin people on here & moderators, I have blocked the previous poster, why do I keep receiving these posts??

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 May 2024 19:54

Mid Sussex Royal FAO admin people on here & moderators, I have blocked the previous poster, why do I keep receiving these posts??

Blocking just hides their post under an 'x posted do you want to view it' message.

You'll still get notifications if they quote you, they post on a topic you're 'watching' (is that a thing I just made up) and it'll still you a new post has been made on the threads by them.

There's only one site Admin, who is basically awol, and he's the only one with the ban hammer. The mods can only delete posts. But Forbes is too busy trying to deal with years old backlog of reports there's no point doing anything with, and Mags seems to think Karbota is alright.

The site Admin miraculously surfaced to agree to appoint some new mods and created a thread for nominations. But then couldn't be bothered to read a couple of pages to work out who was nominated or respond to my quote to him.doing it all for him, and has gone awol again.

Although we very much appreciate that hobnob still keeps the place going, even if at arms length and minimal effort.

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

by Clyde1998 » 02 May 2024 20:07

Snowflake Royal a topic you're 'watching' (is that a thing I just made up)

That's a thing. If you club on 'notify me when a reply is posted' in options (under the Submit/Preview buttons), you'll get a notification whenever anyone posts in that thread.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 02 May 2024 23:58

Snowflake Royal
Mid Sussex Royal FAO admin people on here & moderators, I have blocked the previous poster, why do I keep receiving these posts??

Blocking just hides their post under an 'x posted do you want to view it' message.

You'll still get notifications if they quote you, they post on a topic you're 'watching' (is that a thing I just made up) and it'll still you a new post has been made on the threads by them.

There's only one site Admin, who is basically awol, and he's the only one with the ban hammer. The mods can only delete posts. But Forbes is too busy trying to deal with years old backlog of reports there's no point doing anything with, and Mags seems to think Karbota is alright.

The site Admin miraculously surfaced to agree to appoint some new mods and created a thread for nominations. But then couldn't be bothered to read a couple of pages to work out who was nominated or respond to my quote to him.doing it all for him, and has gone awol again.

Although we very much appreciate that hobnob still keeps the place going, even if at arms length and minimal effort.

Sounds familiar.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 04 May 2024 17:02

I’ll never understand why some people expel so much effort and energy on other posters, just scroll on past what they write if you don’t like it/them unless they are threatening to kill your family or something just ignore them

10 posts   •   Page 1 of 1