Man Utd

vwman

Man Utd

by vwman » 18 Sep 2006 18:54

Probably shouldnt be on this forum but is anybody aware that Man U are taking the whole of the south stand ? Why

zac naloen

Re: Man Utd

by zac naloen » 18 Sep 2006 18:57

vwman Probably shouldnt be on this forum but is anybody aware that Man U are taking the whole of the south stand ? Why

Because they can?

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 18 Sep 2006 19:00

Man United are having the normal 2,300 allocation that everybody else gets.

purleyroyal

by purleyroyal » 18 Sep 2006 19:02

vwman Probably shouldnt be on this forum but is anybody aware that Man U are taking the whole of the south stand ? Why

Well, I've bought a seat in R31 (and also a similar one for Charlton) - so I think you're sadly mistaken

anR

by anR » 18 Sep 2006 19:15

purleyroyal I think you're sadly mistaken

Why sadly? :D

vwman

by vwman » 18 Sep 2006 19:38

I was reliably informed today that at a briefing today tht were told that the whole of the south stand would be for away fans only.

The_Cat

by The_Cat » 18 Sep 2006 19:41

Well you were obviously not reliably informed as it's not true!

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 18 Sep 2006 19:44

The_Cat Well you were obviously not reliably informed as it's not true!

LOL right on.

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 18 Sep 2006 19:59

Looking forward to having a Man Utd fan try and sit in my seat!

Use some common sense mate - you don't sell the South Stand and then give it away to someone else.

A typical scenario:

Ooh Hello Mr Reading Fan - I am sorry but your Rollover Hotdog and Beer have been given to a Man Utd fan today because some bloke down the pub said that Man Utd were bringing lots of supporters. Your seat that you have paid a ridiculous price for as well as having bought a ticket for a game in November? NO SIR - we had to give that to a Prawn Sandwich that had made the journey down!

In the future - think before you type idiotic nonsense!

Evening Post

by Evening Post » 18 Sep 2006 20:02

They have te best support in the country. They stand up all game. They sing all game. And back there team all game.

Maybe Reading sould take hnt. Fcuk the stewards, lets stand all game and out sing the Mancs. Lets get behind the boys on saturday and be the loudest we've ever been. Out sing utd all game and lets hope we can out play them. But lets face it. We are gunna get stuffed!

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 18 Sep 2006 20:28

Evening Post They have te best support in the country. They stand up all game. They sing all game. And back there team all game.

Maybe Reading sould take hnt. Fcuk the stewards, lets stand all game and out sing the Mancs. Lets get behind the boys on saturday and be the loudest we've ever been. Out sing utd all game and lets hope we can out play them. But lets face it. We are gunna get stuffed!

A long and distant dream, methinks. :(

PREMIERSHIP_ROYAL

by PREMIERSHIP_ROYAL » 18 Sep 2006 20:30

Evening Post wrote:
But lets face it. We are gunna get stuffed.

wow thats confidence isnt it

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 18 Sep 2006 20:33

Row Z Royal is currently writing:
Well, you've got to be realistic. However, we're at home, we're quick and strong and the last few games have showed us to be gritty when required. I think that we're in with a good shout.

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 18 Sep 2006 20:34

notloyalenuffroyal Looking forward to having a Man Utd fan try and sit in my seat!

Use some common sense mate - you don't sell the South Stand and then give it away to someone else.

A typical scenario:

Ooh Hello Mr Reading Fan - I am sorry but your Rollover Hotdog and Beer have been given to a Man Utd fan today because some bloke down the pub said that Man Utd were bringing lots of supporters. Your seat that you have paid a ridiculous price for as well as having bought a ticket for a game in November? NO SIR - we had to give that to a Prawn Sandwich that had made the journey down!

In the future - think before you type idiotic nonsense!

This is the Reading FC ticket office we are talking about...... I wouldn't rule it out mate.

Evening Post

by Evening Post » 18 Sep 2006 20:45

United are the top team in the county, there is no denying that. They've just lost to arsenal. They will want to bounce and look who falls into there path. We may have won 2 on the trot but united on the prowl to gain revenege. Will get stuffed, i hope we dont and im proven wrong, but its the only rsult I can see.

So the best thing we can do is back the boys. Stand up all game, who give a fcuk about the jobsworth stewards. Sing all game and outsing united for the whole 90.

Come lads lets do it.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 18 Sep 2006 20:47

Norwich once filled the whole South stand for an evening game on telly.

not sure where this contribution takes us.

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 18 Sep 2006 20:54

[quote="Evening Post"]They have te best support in the country. They stand up all game. They sing all game. And back there team all game.

Maybe Reading sould take hnt. Fcuk the stewards, lets stand all game and out sing the Mancs. Lets get behind the boys on saturday and be the loudest we've ever been. Out sing utd all game and lets hope we can out play them. But lets face it. We are gunna get stuffed![/quote]

So you're advocating unruly behaviour tinged with attitude problem, and then were 'gunna get stuffed'. I think you should oxf*rd off to swindon with that type of thinking mate. We are a 'Winning' club.

Evening Post

by Evening Post » 18 Sep 2006 21:00

OldBiscuit
Evening Post They have te best support in the country. They stand up all game. They sing all game. And back there team all game.

So you're advocating unruly behaviour tinged with attitude problem, and then were 'gunna get stuffed'. I think you should oxf*rd off to swindon with that type of thinking mate. We are a 'Winning' club.

Touched a nerve have I? Oh dear what a shame.

Before you go shouting your keyboard off, learn how to quote some.

Oh and Fcuk off newbie

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 18 Sep 2006 21:02

Evening Post is spot on. Football is about atmosphere and passion. Standing up in seats is far safer than terracing. There are no surges and no crushes in all seater stadiums. You will simply fall over and land down a row or two and maybe knock the odd person, its pathetic being asked to sit down and I won't do it. As for the result we will get stufed, but lets do the club proud by creating an atmopshere and making the ground lively.

Scylla

by Scylla » 18 Sep 2006 21:04

FiNeRaIn Evening Post is spot on. Football is about atmosphere and passion. Standing up in seats is far safer than terracing. There are no surges and no crushes in all seater stadiums. You will simply fall over and land down a row or two and maybe knock the odd person, its pathetic being asked to sit down and I won't do it. As for the result we will get stufed, but lets do the club proud by creating an atmopshere and making the ground lively.

I'm sure that the players will be deeply touched that you think they will get stuffed but you're gonna stand up anyway.