RFC Flip Flops

Tinpot Royal

Re: RFC Flip Flops

by Tinpot Royal » 07 May 2024 12:07

Brogue
rabidbee
Brogue
Yeah, and it’s not a new thing either, it’s been for the two seasons I’ve been taking her now. Maybe it goes back further than that, I dunno, i’ve only been after one for two seasons. I asked the guy in the shop a while back and he just said we don’t sell them anymore :| it’s just crazy. I mean what is the number one thing you expect to see in a club shop for any team up and down the country. A scarf right?

My mate had the same problem with the old club shop in the 90s. Would never oxf*rd shut up about it.

I’m going to write to the club as this is unacceptable

They had blue and white scarves in the "megastore" when I popped in there on Saturday before the Academy game

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 07 May 2024 13:19

Brogue
Hendo
Brogue no but im a bit pissed off that the club does not sell a simple blue and white scarf :| been trying to get one for my daughter for a couple of seasons now. And they don't sell them. i mean wtf, its the number one thing you'd expect a football club to sell both instore and online

That is odd, although it does look like there are some on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/315242059096?itmmeta=01HWYZR1BKA4KGBF9MZCA064B0&hash=item4965e41558:g:NvcAAOSwjcNl~aBQ

Yeah, and it’s not a new thing either, it’s been for the two seasons I’ve been taking her now. Maybe it goes back further than that, I dunno, i’ve only been after one for two seasons. I asked the guy in the shop a while back and he just said we don’t sell them anymore :| it’s just crazy. I mean what is the number one thing you expect to see in a club shop for any team up and down the country. A scarf right?

no, long standing gripe from me also.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 07 May 2024 16:19

Brogue no but im a bit pissed off that the club does not sell a simple blue and white scarf :| been trying to get one for my daughter for a couple of seasons now. And they don't sell them. i mean wtf, its the number one thing you'd expect a football club to sell both instore and online

I have just checked and I have got one that I have never worn that she can have-it's quite long and is probably meant for an adult. but you are welcome to it.
P.M. me if you like and I could drop it in to your in-laws(?) in Ringwood as I go over there quite often.