RFC Flip Flops

Tinpot Royal

Re: RFC Flip Flops

by Tinpot Royal » 07 May 2024 12:07

Brogue
rabidbee
Brogue
Yeah, and it’s not a new thing either, it’s been for the two seasons I’ve been taking her now. Maybe it goes back further than that, I dunno, i’ve only been after one for two seasons. I asked the guy in the shop a while back and he just said we don’t sell them anymore :| it’s just crazy. I mean what is the number one thing you expect to see in a club shop for any team up and down the country. A scarf right?

My mate had the same problem with the old club shop in the 90s. Would never oxf*rd shut up about it.

I’m going to write to the club as this is unacceptable

They had blue and white scarves in the "megastore" when I popped in there on Saturday before the Academy game

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 07 May 2024 13:19

Brogue
Hendo
Brogue no but im a bit pissed off that the club does not sell a simple blue and white scarf :| been trying to get one for my daughter for a couple of seasons now. And they don't sell them. i mean wtf, its the number one thing you'd expect a football club to sell both instore and online

That is odd, although it does look like there are some on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/315242059096?itmmeta=01HWYZR1BKA4KGBF9MZCA064B0&hash=item4965e41558:g:NvcAAOSwjcNl~aBQ

Yeah, and it’s not a new thing either, it’s been for the two seasons I’ve been taking her now. Maybe it goes back further than that, I dunno, i’ve only been after one for two seasons. I asked the guy in the shop a while back and he just said we don’t sell them anymore :| it’s just crazy. I mean what is the number one thing you expect to see in a club shop for any team up and down the country. A scarf right?

no, long standing gripe from me also.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 07 May 2024 16:19

Brogue no but im a bit pissed off that the club does not sell a simple blue and white scarf :| been trying to get one for my daughter for a couple of seasons now. And they don't sell them. i mean wtf, its the number one thing you'd expect a football club to sell both instore and online

I have just checked and I have got one that I have never worn that she can have-it's quite long and is probably meant for an adult. but you are welcome to it.
P.M. me if you like and I could drop it in to your in-laws(?) in Ringwood as I go over there quite often.

Dave the rave

by Dave the rave » 22 May 2024 15:59

Horsham Royal As it's a gift for your daughter you could get your knitting needles out to make it more special.
I've still got the one my mum knitted me in the 70's. :oops:

I still wear my blue and white knitted bobble hat that my mum/nan knitted me about 40 years ago.
Don't need a new scarf. Still got my (now almost tassle-less) Simod cup one 8)

jd82
Hob Nob Addict

by jd82 » 22 May 2024 16:59

The general choice in the shop is pretty shocking tbf. I went in to buy a hat before a game when my dad forgot his, and the only option was this..

I mean, how shit is that..

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 22 May 2024 19:27

jd82

The general choice in the shop is pretty shocking tbf. I went in to buy a hat before a game when my dad forgot his, and the only option was this..

LOL that is awful

Horsham Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Horsham Royal » 22 May 2024 23:23

jd82

Resembles a gravestone :(

jd82
Hob Nob Addict

by jd82 » 24 May 2024 10:58

Horsham Royal
jd82

Resembles a gravestone :(

:lol: - could have been very appropriate in fairness to them.

How they haven't got a blue and white hooped bobble is ridiculous.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 May 2024 12:55

Pretty happy with the shorts and socks I bought on sale to play in.

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 27 May 2024 23:57

SouthDownsRoyal
jd82

LOL that is awful

I like it

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 28 May 2024 09:59

St Pauli
SouthDownsRoyal
jd82

LOL that is awful

I like it

Good for you m8

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 28 May 2024 15:16

SouthDownsRoyal
St Pauli
SouthDownsRoyal
LOL that is awful

I like it

Good for you m8

Thanks.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 28 May 2024 15:19

St Pauli
SouthDownsRoyal
St Pauli
I like it

Good for you m8

Thanks.

What is it you like so much about it?

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 28 May 2024 15:22

SouthDownsRoyal
St Pauli
SouthDownsRoyal
Good for you m8

Thanks.

What is it you like so much about it?

The simple design. It’s unfussy. Gets straight to the point.