Liverpool Away - Saturday 4th November

Elm Park

Liverpool Away - Saturday 4th November

by Elm Park » 23 Oct 2006 12:23

Having ONLY 531 points I just tried to tickets to the league game earlier today and they only have restricted view seats left available :-( do we really have that many people with 541 points ot more?

A very p1ssed off ElmPark who WAS going up there for his birthday.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Oct 2006 12:30

apparently so. get over it. Some of us have many less points and will be lucky to get to 5 games this season.

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 23 Oct 2006 12:30

Then you had better move quickly before all is left are the severely restricted view seats.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 23 Oct 2006 12:44

It is highly unlikely that I will see any away games this season.

Unless my Executive box holding sister-in-laws husband gets me a place at Highbury for the return game. :shock:

That'll be fun. :roll:

Joe

by Joe » 23 Oct 2006 13:04

I can't see newcastle on a wednesday night being sold out, or blackburn, middlesburgh, Bolton or Sheffield united,

URZZ
Hob Nob Regular

by URZZ » 23 Oct 2006 13:12

M4 Junction 11 Then you had better move quickly before all is left are the severely restricted view seats.

You and your links.

AndyRFC
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AndyRFC » 23 Oct 2006 13:17

Gordons Cumming It is highly unlikely that I will see any away games this season.

Unless my Executive box holding sister-in-laws husband gets me a place at Highbury for the return game. :shock:

There will be a 38,000 allocation for the match at Highbury :wink: you shouldnt have a problem

AndyRFC
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AndyRFC » 23 Oct 2006 13:18

Joe I can't see newcastle on a wednesday night being sold out, or blackburn, middlesburgh, Bolton or Sheffield united,

When do we play Sheffield United :P

Spirit of Elm Park

by Spirit of Elm Park » 23 Oct 2006 13:32

Just got mine, row 1 restricted, restricted are running out but some left, then its serious restricted.

I know the serious restricted are under the tier overhang, anyone know why the front row are restricted? due to the playing surface level?

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 23 Oct 2006 13:36

Probably your head is at pitch level.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 23 Oct 2006 13:37

Where were these people at Wigan and Sheffield? These games are every bit as important as Liverpool more so in fact as they are winnable and will help to keep us in this league. They are cherry picking the glory games rather than being genuine fans who support the side in the games that matter.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 23 Oct 2006 13:38

Spirit of Elm Park Just got mine, row 1 restricted, restricted are running out but some left, then its serious restricted.

I know the serious restricted are under the tier overhang, anyone know why the front row are restricted? due to the playing surface level?

Front row COULD BE a restricted view rather than WILL BE a restricted view. Reason is that you could have a steward or photgrapher sat in your line of view.

Having been in the front row a Luton though I can live with it.

East Stand Ste

by East Stand Ste » 23 Oct 2006 13:40

shiiiiiiiit....this sucks majorly!!....was looking forward to this, and with a miniscule 340ish points i have no chance!!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Oct 2006 13:40

Jackson Corner Where were these people at Wigan and Sheffield? These games are every bit as important as Liverpool more so in fact as they are winnable and will help to keep us in this league. They are cherry picking the glory games rather than being genuine fans who support the side in the games that matter.

Every game matters, so why can't they go to Liverpool instead of Wigan or Sheff teams they will have seen before.

They are likely being genuine fans whocan't only go to so many games and so pick the ones that they can make and particularly want to see.

I'd pick Liverpool if I could make it but I can't. equally I'd pick Fulham which hopefully I can make. Certainly wouldn't pick Wigan. Get off your high horse and stop whining

East Stand Ste

by East Stand Ste » 23 Oct 2006 13:51

i for one cannot afford to go to all away games....(have home ST though)...so i will be picking the games that i go to mostly based on grounds i have never been before, liverpool being one of them, although it seems i wont be able to get a ticket.....its inevitable that liverpool away is going to be a most attractive fixture, given the status of LFC and the fact that we have never played them in the league!.......so yes indeed get off your high-horse jackson corner!

Jackson Corner Where were these people at Wigan and Sheffield? These games are every bit as important as Liverpool more so in fact as they are winnable and will help to keep us in this league. They are cherry picking the glory games rather than being genuine fans who support the side in the games that matter.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 23 Oct 2006 14:23

AndyRFC
Gordons Cumming It is highly unlikely that I will see any away games this season.

There will be a 38,000 allocation for the match at Highbury :wink: you shouldnt have a problem

It'll be a free seat if my sister-in-laws husband comes up with the goods.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 23 Oct 2006 14:45

Please learn how

East Stand Ste i for one cannot afford to go to all away games....(have home ST though)...so i will be picking the games that i go to mostly based on grounds i have never been before, liverpool being one of them, although it seems i wont be able to get a ticket.....its inevitable that liverpool away is going to be a most attractive fixture, given the status of LFC and the fact that we have never played them in the league!.......so yes indeed get off your high-horse jackson corner!

to use the quote facility properly

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Oct 2006 14:48

bobby1413 Please learn how

East Stand Ste i for one cannot afford to go to all away games....(have home ST though)...so i will be picking the games that i go to mostly based on grounds i have never been before, liverpool being one of them, although it seems i wont be able to get a ticket.....its inevitable that liverpool away is going to be a most attractive fixture, given the status of LFC and the fact that we have never played them in the league!.......so yes indeed get off your high-horse jackson corner!

why don't you. Get off his back. He has used the quaote facility correctly, he has merely made a stylistic choice to place his post above the quoted one. you prick

Ascension

by Ascension » 23 Oct 2006 14:50

It's no worse than the majority of your spelling to be fair.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 23 Oct 2006 14:52

Ian Royal

why don't you. Get off his back. He has used the quaote facility correctly, he has merely made a stylistic choice to place his post above the quoted one. you prick

Haha.