Sheffield Utd - Away Support

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
biscuitsrus

Sheffield Utd - Away Support

by biscuitsrus » 18 Sep 2006 13:26

Just to say how proud I was as a Reading fan at Sheffield on Saturday, the singing was awesome as was the first half entertainment.

I see that Colin acknowledged our support and chants of Colin/Warnock whats the score. Its good to know that we have obviously got under his skin!

Does anyone have any comment on Colin's image on camera on MOTD, I thought it was classic. Was it me or did he look like a distorted funfair mirror image.

My only regret was that Marcus didnt floor the Steward.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 18 Sep 2006 18:36

He was gonna get Leroy to floor him!!

CentiaRoyal

by CentiaRoyal » 18 Sep 2006 18:42

What is it with Neil Warnock that everyone finds so bloody fascinating? I think it is pathetic tbh.... :evil:

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 18 Sep 2006 18:56

CentiaRoyal What is it with Neil Warnock that everyone finds so bloody fascinating? I think it is pathetic tbh.... :evil:

Im not fascinated with him, just HATE him!!!

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 18 Sep 2006 19:16

The atmosphere was good, but nothing amazing..still a lot of fans not bothering and sometimes 2 sections of the ground singing two completely different songs!

Still...its an improvement!

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 18 Sep 2006 19:31

Kitsondinho He was gonna get Leroy to floor him!!

The steward would have dropped any charges.

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 18 Sep 2006 19:39

CentiaRoyal What is it with Neil Warnock that everyone finds so bloody fascinating? I think it is pathetic tbh.... :evil:

Reading fans were more obessed taunting Warnock than appreciating what a fantastic performance we put in, and that was shown by a phone call made on 606.

bobby m's syrup

by bobby m's syrup » 18 Sep 2006 22:34

RG30

Reading fans were more obessed taunting Warnock than appreciating what a fantastic performance we put in, and that was shown by a phone call made on 606.

Yeah, I caught that one too. Strangely vitriolic comments when everyone else was jumping for joy and not least at the comments by ALL the pundits.

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo

by readingfc_4_life_and_beyo » 18 Sep 2006 22:47

Shame I was the only tit singing "i'm on the left side of the stand" the first time...

Harold

by Harold » 18 Sep 2006 22:48

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo Shame I was the only tit singing "i'm on the left side of the stand" the first time...

There was nobody on the right side of the stand - it was empty.....

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo

by readingfc_4_life_and_beyo » 18 Sep 2006 22:54

Harold
readingfc_4_life_and_beyo Shame I was the only tit singing "i'm on the left side of the stand" the first time...

There was quite a few, dare say some nobbers included. The bloke called Ratty was there... one of the more well known ones.

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 18 Sep 2006 23:08

Harold

:lol:

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 18 Sep 2006 23:13

I didn't see the support because I didn't go (pLOLastic and all that....) I got offered a ticket for Watford Vs Villa in the away end and it was good to actually see a set of fans all stand up during the game, without any sign of whinging, people wanting to sit down. With different songs on the go. Guarantee our support won't be that good at Watford.

On a side note, The 'Ornet fans are officially worse than us, must have sang twice within the first 60 minutes. The home ends were also helped by a whole load of yellow rumbLOLestix.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 19 Sep 2006 09:00

moo The atmosphere was good, but nothing amazing..still a lot of fans not bothering and sometimes 2 sections of the ground singing two completely different songs!

Still...its an improvement!

That's right. I was on the right hand side of the stand towards section B. There were people singing there, quite well.

But the left, was good too, a large group stood up for the whole game and singing for most of the game too.

However, the part in the middle was empty, so as you say, two groups, two sets of songs, and again only some people choosing to stand and sing.

Don't understand why people sit down for the entire match, doesn't feel as exciting and can't get into the game as much I find.

EASTENDER MARKY

by EASTENDER MARKY » 19 Sep 2006 09:05

who are ya? I didn't see the support because I didn't go (pLOLastic and all that....) I got offered a ticket for Watford Vs Villa in the away end and it was good to actually see a set of fans all stand up during the game, without any sign of whinging, people wanting to sit down. With different songs on the go. Guarantee our support won't be that good at Watford.

On a side note, The 'Ornet fans are officially worse than us, must have sang twice within the first 60 minutes. The home ends were also helped by a whole load of yellow rumbLOLestix.

Half of us stood up for all the game on saturday, which helped the atmosphere.

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 19 Sep 2006 09:06

who are ya? it was good to actually see a set of fans all stand up during the game

I was stood up all game at the back by Gangway E and I wasn't the only one. I guess it all depends on what the stewards are like near you - ours was sound and the coppers were having a chuckle at some of the comments too :lol:

meeky_no9

by meeky_no9 » 19 Sep 2006 15:47

Most of the stewards were Wednesday fans only being a steward to watch the united get stuffed in the premier league
lol :lol:

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1