Seol's Goals

Coppell's Right Footed 11

by Coppell's Right Footed 11 » 02 Oct 2006 22:02

Always rate Seol. He did well in his first season at Wolves in the Premiership i think it was, and i know that the likes of Newcastle, Birmingham and Spurs were all looking at buying him for his form of date back then. The lad has talent in abundence and how he just glides past players and plays killer balls makes me realise that Steve has worked another bargain it seems. Only downfall is his marking sometimes but im sure Coppell realises this.

P.S what a stunner that goal was on Sunday. Could watch it all day

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Seol's Goals

by Millsy » 03 Oct 2006 01:05

tomrfcurz Brilliant goal against par-judas on sunday and against sheff. utd. both away so im starting to think are us, the home fans making seol nervous and i saw bits of him at wolves and they are the sort of goals he scores but watch this space occording to my grandad (wolves fan) he could go on a severe goal drought anytime soon although i hope he does not come on seol !!!

yeah well said mate i think he scored a great goal against parj he was absolutely wonderful i didn't think he'd get it in but i was proved wrong he did so well he didn't so well at wolves but maybe its because wolves fans are neanderthals anyway except your grandad of course but we're different we appreciate him and have no big club complex i think seol has done wonderfully so far anyway he is a winger not a striker so goal drought doesn't apply to him if it does happen it won't hurt his confidence he'll just continue providing assists if he was a striker i'd agree with yoru grandad but because he's a winger i do not i think he is a very good player and he will continue to shine i am so happy he is playing for us he is wonderful come on you royals reading till i die

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 03 Oct 2006 01:11

Coppell's Right Footed 11 Always rate Seol. He did well in his first season at Wolves in the Premiership i think it was, and i know that the likes of Newcastle, Birmingham and Spurs were all looking at buying him for his form of date back then. The lad has talent in abundence and how he just glides past players and plays killer balls makes me realise that Steve has worked another bargain it seems. Only downfall is his marking sometimes but im sure Coppell realises this.

P.S what a stunner that goal was on Sunday. Could watch it all day

He never played for Wolves in the Premiership, he was signed in the summer of 2004 AFTER they had been relegated.

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 03 Oct 2006 15:31

AbovetheI
tomrfcurz oh im sorry i didnt realise this was grammar school

I wouldn't let Spacey see that.

agreed

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Seol's Goals

by tomrfcurz » 03 Oct 2006 15:33

2 world wars, 1 world cup
tomrfcurz Brilliant goal against par-judas on sunday and against sheff. utd. both away so im starting to think are us, the home fans making seol nervous and i saw bits of him at wolves and they are the sort of goals he scores but watch this space occording to my grandad (wolves fan) he could go on a severe goal drought anytime soon although i hope he does not come on seol !!!

yeah well said mate i think he scored a great goal against parj he was absolutely wonderful i didn't think he'd get it in but i was proved wrong he did so well he didn't so well at wolves but maybe its because wolves fans are neanderthals anyway except your grandad of course but we're different we appreciate him and have no big club complex i think seol has done wonderfully so far anyway he is a winger not a striker so goal drought doesn't apply to him if it does happen it won't hurt his confidence he'll just continue providing assists if he was a striker i'd agree with yoru grandad but because he's a winger i do not i think he is a very good player and he will continue to shine i am so happy he is playing for us he is wonderful come on you royals reading till i die

now thats what i call a sentence

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 03 Oct 2006 20:59

Good going forward, tremendous upper body strength, sometimes tries to over-elaborate too much. Great to see he can shoot brilliantly with both feet as his goals show (one left foot, one right). Seriously needs to buck up his defensive ideas though. Sunday was a much improved defensive performance from him, however everything good that happened for West Ham happened down their left...ie, Seol/Della flank. Very worrying I think.