Hows the air up there?!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
vaalae

Hows the air up there?!

by vaalae » 11 Oct 2006 02:48

Hey guys,

Just doing my infrequent pop in and say hello! :D

Jeez you're climbing to dizzying heights now! Ipswich's form is on the up too so I'm a happy chap. You lot seem to have taken to the Prem like ducks to water, watched the Man Utd game and you really came into your own after a dodgy start! Good on you all, bummer what i read about Sidwell, silly boy, should stick with you whilst he can. A big fish in a small pond (no offense!) and much the same as Richard Wright was for us before he left. Steve should call Wrighty...or SWP or Scott Parker to hear about how thrilling benchwarming can be!! Hope you get a fee for him if he does do a runner!

Looks like Sheff Utd and Watford are struggling a bit, be interesting to see if they can pick up and if they can't who will join them for the drop.

Best of luck for your next game (Who I'm not sure?!)...we have West Brom on the weekend...so thats the Chelski of our league :?

And go England!!

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 11 Oct 2006 07:30

Thanks vaalae. We have the relatively easy visit of Chelsea on Saturday (PremPlus, 5:15).

As for somebody joining Sheff and Watford, I think if you look at the bottom of that table you'll see the 3rd team for the drop. At the beginning of the season I had Charlton, Sheffield Utd and Watford all for the drop. Although I didn't expect Charlton to be the ones rooted to the bottom. Early days yet though.

fireman_jules

by fireman_jules » 11 Oct 2006 07:47

Rawlie19 Thanks vaalae. We have the relatively easy visit of Chelsea on Saturday (PremPlus, 5:15).

As for somebody joining Sheff and Watford, I think if you look at the bottom of that table you'll see the 3rd team for the drop. At the beginning of the season I had Charlton, Sheffield Utd and Watford all for the drop. Although I didn't expect Charlton to be the ones rooted to the bottom. Early days yet though.

Aren't Charlton Ipswich's first team ?

:lol:

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 12 Oct 2006 17:58

Cheers mate. Good luck to you guys too.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1