Anyone else feel ashmed to be english after lampards antics?

Harold

by Harold » 15 Oct 2006 21:19

fruits
Harold
fruits
Mrs Butler no not at all... he should be ashamed to call himself English

Especially added to his brilliant non display in Croatia, the man is a hyped up diver who has had one good season and will live off it for the rest of his days.

I hope Man U or Arsenal win the Premiership and that Ambramovitch, Kenyon and Moanrinho go and fcuk themselves along with most of their cheating players. Barcelona won 3-1 against Seville tonight in the Spanish league a similar scoreline for them on Wednesday would be great. Terry, Drogba and Lampard sent off for diving and Moanrinho sent to the stands even better.

When I read "one good season" I stopped reading your post as I knew the rest would be tosh.

Perhaps if your powers of concentration were better you might learn something,the only one who writes tosh is you my friend.Why don´t you stay on the Chelsea site and then you will see some tosh?.

I have put forward a fairly balanced view of yesterdays game if you read my posts. A few Royals fans have to and all respect to them. The problem is the angry fans like yourself are over-hyping the events of yesterday so much (frank Lampard should be ashamed to be English!!)You lost this game, but the World will still be here tomorrow and there's always another game.....

MartinRdg

by MartinRdg » 15 Oct 2006 21:23

Harold
fruits
Harold
fruits

Especially added to his brilliant non display in Croatia, the man is a hyped up diver who has had one good season and will live off it for the rest of his days.

I hope Man U or Arsenal win the Premiership and that Ambramovitch, Kenyon and Moanrinho go and fcuk themselves along with most of their cheating players. Barcelona won 3-1 against Seville tonight in the Spanish league a similar scoreline for them on Wednesday would be great. Terry, Drogba and Lampard sent off for diving and Moanrinho sent to the stands even better.

When I read "one good season" I stopped reading your post as I knew the rest would be tosh.

Perhaps if your powers of concentration were better you might learn something,the only one who writes tosh is you my friend.Why don´t you stay on the Chelsea site and then you will see some tosh?.

I have put forward a fairly balanced view of yesterdays game if you read my posts. A few Royals fans have to and all respect to them. The problem is the angry fans like yourself are over-hyping the events of yesterday so much (frank Lampard should be ashamed to be English!!)You lost this game, but the World will still be here tomorrow and there's always another game.....

I also had a look on CFCnet and there are posters on there unhappy with the Chelsea "style" away from home. (And I can't be arsed to find the links for the quotes).

bassavage

by bassavage » 15 Oct 2006 21:24

Has anyone found a video of it I want to see it again I didn't see it properly.

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

Re: Anyone else feel ashmed to be english after lampards ant

by alad » 15 Oct 2006 21:27

skipper
MattRFC I feel ashamed and disgusted to be english!

Since 90% of the Chelsea team isn't English, and i dont put all the blame on Lampards, no im not ashamed. And i dont think that even comes into it.

How ever i am ashamed to see first time (having never seen Man Utd & Chelsea before) how the UK's 'top teams' play.

I really can't wait to see a team like Bolton, who fundermentally are gentlemen, as with the championship last year. Thought there are always players that Chuff you off, most players out of the 'top 4' actually want to play football, the rest want Oscars.

I am really gutted to of whitnessed this level of unprofesinalism first hand, and have no respect for Jose's managment.

He has let down british football.

Bolton a team of gentleman? You clueless d1ck :mrgreen:

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

Re: Anyone else feel ashmed to be english after lampards ant

by Alan Partridge » 15 Oct 2006 21:33

alad
skipper
MattRFC I feel ashamed and disgusted to be english!

Since 90% of the Chelsea team isn't English, and i dont put all the blame on Lampards, no im not ashamed. And i dont think that even comes into it.

How ever i am ashamed to see first time (having never seen Man Utd & Chelsea before) how the UK's 'top teams' play.

I really can't wait to see a team like Bolton, who fundermentally are gentlemen, as with the championship last year. Thought there are always players that Chuff you off, most players out of the 'top 4' actually want to play football, the rest want Oscars.

I am really gutted to of whitnessed this level of unprofesinalism first hand, and have no respect for Jose's managment.

He has let down british football.

Bolton a team of gentleman? You clueless d1ck :mrgreen:

El Hadji Diouf, Tal Ben Haim, Nicolas Anelka for starters :lol:

Every teams's got their element of 'cheats' or 'cheating' shock horror including us.

Biscuit'04

by Biscuit'04 » 15 Oct 2006 21:38

This thread is a slight over reaction I think.

As an England fan in the 2002 World Cup i did not suggest to anyone I was appalled at Michael Owen's slip in the Argentinian penalty area! I cheered when the subsequent pen went in along with the rest of you. We do need to get over this defeat pretty quick boys!

We have to learn, Sonko has to learn and we will.

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by alad » 15 Oct 2006 21:38

Diouf is probably the most repulsive cretin in the league now. A vile animal.

Not far behind him are the likes of Bellamy and Pennant.

Ascension

by Ascension » 15 Oct 2006 21:40

Another sh1te thread on team board shocker.

Patch

by Patch » 15 Oct 2006 21:42

Have got to admit though that if Lita spent more time trying to play the ball rather than throwing himself to the floor we may have a case.

Person who should be truly embarressed is Riley, his performance was truly woeful.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 15 Oct 2006 21:44

Patch Have got to admit though that if Lita spent more time trying to play the ball rather than throwing himself to the floor we may have a case.

Person who should be truly embarressed is Riley, his performance was truly woeful.

TBF I don't think Lita is trying to get anm advantage, he's just crap at staying on his feet! A rich man's Martin Williams???

As for Old Mother Riley!?!?! AGREED!!!

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 15 Oct 2006 21:50

Ashamed to be English because of an England player who dived???

Never. That's just a tad OTT don't you think?

P*ssed off at Lampard yes, but let's not forget they have a foreigner as manager who tells them what to do.

Generally it's not the English way to cheat constantly. Of course certain players may may the most of a situation as we all would in the heat of the moment but it's just not the English way, unlike some other nations whose game revolves around it.

So no I'm not ashamed to be English in the slightest because of one player's dive. There are many other things which would make me truly ashamed to be English however but they'd include slightly more serious offences like an illegal invasion and mass murder...

oh.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 15 Oct 2006 22:12

Harold
strap
Harold oh dear! Slight over-reaction methinks.

Shame it's left to your English boys to cheat, just as you seem to have reformed your Dutch and African contingent! Shame the rest of your over-priced over-paid prima donnas couldn't rise to the challenge in the way Drogba did. I thought he seemed to be revelling in the contest, and was an example to all your lot. Went up a lot in my eyes yesterday. Shame Lampard is such a cheat now. You'd never see his father stoop so low. (Yes I am old enough to have seen him play!)

My wife's Irish, so maybe I should apply for Irish citizenship in support of Hunty! England's fcuked now anyway thanks to Blair and Lampard!

Bring on the Arsenal!

Lets not forget Gerrard with his diving too then. Although that's ok because he plays for Liverpool.

Why should I care about Gerrard? I support Reading!?! As you will know from all your time on this board, Reading has never played Liverpool in a 1st team match of any kind, so I couldn't comment on his alleged diving antics. Should he perform such acts against us in the three games scheduled for this season, I shall of course be happy to include him in the hall of infamy. Idiot.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 15 Oct 2006 23:55

strap
Harold
strap

Shame it's left to your English boys to cheat, just as you seem to have reformed your Dutch and African contingent! Shame the rest of your over-priced over-paid prima donnas couldn't rise to the challenge in the way Drogba did. I thought he seemed to be revelling in the contest, and was an example to all your lot. Went up a lot in my eyes yesterday. Shame Lampard is such a cheat now. You'd never see his father stoop so low. (Yes I am old enough to have seen him play!)

My wife's Irish, so maybe I should apply for Irish citizenship in support of Hunty! England's fcuked now anyway thanks to Blair and Lampard!

Bring on the Arsenal!

Lets not forget Gerrard with his diving too then. Although that's ok because he plays for Liverpool.

Why should I care about Gerrard? I support Reading!?! As you will know from all your time on this board, Reading has never played Liverpool in a 1st team match of any kind, so I couldn't comment on his alleged diving antics. Should he perform such acts against us in the three games scheduled for this season, I shall of course be happy to include him in the hall of infamy. Idiot.

Spot on. I think the boy is on the wrong board.

Compared to Man U Chelsea were poor. Reminded me of Gillingham under Pullis with a bit of 1980s West germany thrown in (diving, constant dissent, time wasting, the bench not giving the ball back - dear me they must have been scared!!)

Actually compared to Man City Chelsea were poor.

Their fans were sh*t as well. when are these really noisy away fans going to turn up because no one has matched Plymouth yet?!

Row V
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Welcome to NJ, where the weak are killed and eaten.

by Row V » 16 Oct 2006 00:02

Harold
fruits

When I read "arold" I stopped reading your post as I knew the rest would be tosh.

WestCoast Life
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by WestCoast Life » 16 Oct 2006 00:03

Fat Frank was just p1ssed off that he didn't get any of the half time pizza.

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by alad » 16 Oct 2006 00:06

leon
strap
Harold
strap

Bring on the Arsenal!

Spot on. I think the boy is on the wrong board.

Compared to Man U Chelsea were poor. Reminded me of Gillingham under Pullis with a bit of 1980s West germany thrown in (diving, constant dissent, time wasting, the bench not giving the ball back - dear me they must have been scared!!)

Actually compared to Man City Chelsea were poor.

Their fans were sh*t as well. when are these really noisy away fans going to turn up because no one has matched Plymouth yet?!

No away fans will turn up and make much noise due to the tiny away allocation. It's clear the rest of the ground couldn't hear Reading fans singing 'Divers Divers Divers' in Y24, 25 and 26 so what chance do even less away fans have of making much noise?

The best away fans will be United, Spurs, Everton, Pompey and Liverpool.

You'll have to wait for a cup game where the away side gets the whole end, or untill the ground has been extended and the away allocation is increased before you get away decent away support.

I recall Stoke, both Bristol clubs and Millwall bringing some impressive away turn outs in the late 90's when teams had the whole of the South stand.

Good days, no glory hunters, no drums, no jester hat wearing mongs, just proper fans.

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 16 Oct 2006 00:40

Ashamed to be English? Never.

As for Harold... At first I thought he was just on a fishing trip but as the day has gone on I've realised he's actually rattled by the comments. That's what you get when you go out poorly equipped I guess.

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 16 Oct 2006 08:16

I don't watch England anymore. Couldn't care less. Drop LumpLard and I might give a hoot, but I doubt it.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 16 Oct 2006 08:30

I thought Joe Cole's double tuck with pike was worse than Lampard's.

by 1960 » 16 Oct 2006 09:03

"It was really a foul and Sonko should learn".

Come off it. Sonko stuck out his leg for the ball, Lampard saw his leg and threw himself at it. If there is to be an FA inquiry it should include this diving thing.

Of course what nobody has suggested is that top pros actually PRACTISE diving so that they look kosher in a match. Chelsea obviously do. I bet Reading don't.