Trouble in Y25/Chelsea fans?

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 15 Oct 2006 23:03

GJ79 I wonder what would happen on boxing day if we where to get a result against chelski and some of our fans manage to get on to the pitch to celebrate with our players???? At westham when marcus came over after the game to hand his shirt over some steward tried stopping him. The stewarding yesturday was a joke i thought it was an arrestable offence to get onto the pitch???? Coming onto our pitch was like waving a red flag to a bull, just to wind us up even more. The head steward needs to sort him self out, to eject someone for taking photos is a joke in it self tossers :roll:

My thoughts exactly

The same happened at Sheffield too and no Reading fan would have got far at either ground had they tried to run on the pitch. One guy in front of me at Upton Park stepped onto the perimeter at the end of the game and then straight back again into the stand. Not a serious crime but he was quickly surrounded and the stewards gave him a right bollocking.

Reading stewards yesterday were appalling
They let Chelsea fans onto the pitch and at the end of the game were unable to stop people diving over into Y26. They grabbed a couple of people and manhandled them back into the away area, but this could have been chaos. People were rushing by me to get to the Away fans and one of them smashed into my girlfriend, bruising her arm. She probably will not go to a game again. Some of you will no doubt suggest she shouldn't go anyway if this upsets her, but I thought we were in more enlightened family friendly times.

RFC and Stewards - get a grip

Coppell's Right Footed 11

by Coppell's Right Footed 11 » 15 Oct 2006 23:13

Surprised no one mentioned the hilarious bottle throwing incident, where one lad made a leap of fame to the railings to throw a bottle at one of the Reading fans, and he threw it about 2 yards in front of him and twatted that railings bar..if anyone saw it it was funny as anything, what a tit he looked :lol:

bracknell loyal royal!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by bracknell loyal royal! » 15 Oct 2006 23:25

shadesrwrf :oops: Don't drink kids.

I saw you aswell! :lol: