Reading fan on TalkSport this evening (approx 6:30)

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
MOGGY

Reading fan on TalkSport this evening (approx 6:30)

by MOGGY » 16 Oct 2006 23:02

I want to take my virtual hat off to you sir.

You were on TalkSport around 6:30 tonight, and in one very well spoken statement you conveyed every sentiment that I and many others have been feeling about Chelsea and Hunt-gate since Saturday.

I hope you'll forgive the following attempt to paraphrase your oh-so-eloquent comments for those that missed them. It went along the lines of, "If Chelsea are demanding an FA investigation into the Hunt/Cezc incident then we'd welcome it, but why not widen the investigation to include the diving, the haranging of the ref, the holding of the ball in the technical area and the incitement of the fans after the match, all carried out by Chelsea"

Those who didn't catch the call will also have missed the responses from Mickey Quinn ("of all the fans around the country who call this program, none are as eloquent as Reading fans"), and Adrian Durham ("You Chelsea fans who always complain about how much you are despised around the country, watch that Reading game in full and you'll find out why")

I don't think I've ever been so proud to be a Reading fan as I was driving home tonight - thank-you.

Yahoops

by Yahoops » 16 Oct 2006 23:19

Brilliant :lol:

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1