On your Bikey

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 19 Oct 2006 13:08

Arch The main thing is Coppell says he deserved to walk. Not a happy man, and I'd be suprised if Bikey gets many more chances in the first team this year. I hope I'm wrong.

But with our current lack of defensive cover, despite his upcoming suspension he may well be needed on the bench I would think for the foreseeable future.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 19 Oct 2006 13:40

We'll get better players in January.

You've gotta be an idiot to tug someones shirt on the edge of the area when you on a yellow card and his reaction afterwards backed that up, just thank God Sonko got to him before he did anything really stupid.

I'm sure Coppell will gove him a chance, but he's had a terrible discipline record all his career and there just no way Coppell will stand for it.

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 14:25

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe We'll get better players in January.

You've gotta be an idiot to tug someones shirt on the edge of the area when you on a yellow card and his reaction afterwards backed that up, just thank God Sonko got to him before he did anything really stupid.

I'm sure Coppell will gove him a chance, but he's had a terrible discipline record all his career and there just no way Coppell will stand for it.

You dont right
Sonko received red card too if u remember in his 1st matches
Try to remember first matches of Savage, Keane.
Yes , this is a risk to have the players such type. But football is not ballet or figure skating.
The coach said that he wants and he can to work with Bikey. He is promising guy and if Reading is professional club , they should to work and to discuss with player. To try to change somethig . and not release him after 1st match. For sure, 2 nd yellow card was crazy. Reily wantedd to equal the teams for sure.

Everybody knows thatthis referee Reily loves to show cards. Yesterday he showed red to one player inchampions league.

I know Bikey very well personally. He is professional player. And he needs some time to adapt in this league
He is happy in Reading and he wants to play for this club.

Thanks
Last edited by Russian on 19 Oct 2006 14:53, edited 1 time in total.

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 14:27

Russian
Smoking Kills Dancing Doe We'll get better players in January.

I dont right
Sonko received red card too if u remember
Try to remember first matches of Savage, Keane.
Yes , this is a risk to have the players such type. But football is not ballet or figure skating.
The coach said that he wants and he can to work with Bikey. He is promising guy and if Reading is professional club , they should to work and to discuss with player. To try to change somethig . and not release him after 1st match. For sure, 2 nd yellow card was crazy. Reily wantedd to equal the teams for sure.

Everybody knows thatthis referee Reily loves to show cards. Yesterday he showed red to one player inchampions league.

I know Bikey very well personally. He is professional player. And he needs some time to adapt in this league
He is happy in Reading and he wants to play for this club.

Thanks

Tomorrow i will see Bikey in London

If you want to say him some words( not oxf*rd and so on) i am ready to help you to transfer and translate this words)
i think fans want to say him - "please, easy, easy")
yeah?)

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 19 Oct 2006 14:32

Hi Russian, may I welcome you to Hob Nob. I take it you're a fan of Bikey? The first impression I have of him is that he is a decent player. Twats on here seem to think he's a bit of a nutter, ignore them. I hope he can improve and learn his lessons.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 14:35

Welcome as well Russian.

Plenty of support for Bikey here. Just needs to relax a little bit.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 19 Oct 2006 14:36

SpaceCruiser Hi Russian, may I welcome you to Hob Nob. I take it you're a fan of Bikey? The first impression I have of him is that he is a decent player. Twats on here seem to think he's a bit of a nutter, ignore them. I hope he can improve and learn his lessons.

From the seeker of truth and justice. :wink:

If true, he sounds more than just a "fan".

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 14:42

SpaceCruiser Hi Russian, may I welcome you to Hob Nob. I take it you're a fan of Bikey? The first impression I have of him is that he is a decent player. Twats on here seem to think he's a bit of a nutter, ignore them. I hope he can improve and learn his lessons.

Thank u very much)

I read this forum about 1 month. but cannot register here)

i read that you were happy with Bikey , but every fan wants Bikey to be more calm
I watched chelsea match and i told with Bikey before it. He wanted to play good, and he was a little bit nervous. Because its Chelsea and his 1 st match.
He was shocked after 2nd yellow

If you remember Bikey fully covered Drogba in African cup of NAtions in Egypt 2006. When Cameroon played vs CoteDivuare. He knows Drogba well and this rivalry start not in chelsea match.

Drive On

by Drive On » 19 Oct 2006 14:43

skipper Bikeys 2nd yellow was a joke. It'll probably be over turned.

Since when could you overturn a yellow? You can't

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 19 Oct 2006 14:43

Sadly not - there's no procedure for overturning yellow cards, only red - not even if it's a second yellow.

For what it's worth, I think both Mikel's and Bikey's second yellows were harsh, both bad decisions.

Bikey's tug on Drogba's shirt was nothing worthy of a yellow, it seemed to me that the card was for a trip, which looked accidental. It's not a decision that should be counting against Bikey as far as I'm concerned, though his reaction to it was more worrying and I'm sure Coppell has addressed that with him.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 19 Oct 2006 14:49

RobRoyal

Sadly not - there's no procedure for overturning yellow cards, only red - not even if it's a second yellow.

For what it's worth, I think both Mikel's and Bikey's second yellows were harsh, both bad decisions.

Bikey's tug on Drogba's shirt was nothing worthy of a yellow, it seemed to me that the card was for a trip, which looked accidental. It's not a decision that should be counting against Bikey as far as I'm concerned, though his reaction to it was more worrying and I'm sure Coppell has addressed that with him.
Riley clearly gestured the tug. It was harsh because it seemed like he instinctively caught hold then almost immediately let go, which is actually quite a mental feat if you're off balance.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 19 Oct 2006 14:50

RobRoyal

You're avin a larf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mikel rugby tackled him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 14:52

Gordons Cumming
RobRoyal

You're avin a larf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mikel rugby tackled him!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats not quite true, but he did grab him around the neck, and prevent a clear chance to break on Chelsea.

Whereas Bikey had little tug on the shirt and fell over tripping Drogba when plenty of other players were around to challenge him

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 15:05

i know that Bikey asked the head coach of Cameroon NAtional team Ari Haan to do not invite him to 1match ( last match vs Eq.Guinea in October) because Bikey wanted to concentrate in a new team Reading. He needs some practice , this is why he plays in every reserves match per 90 minutes

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 19 Oct 2006 15:08

Russian

Thank u very much)

i read that you were happy with Bikey , but every fan wants Bikey to be more calm
I watched chelsea match and i told with Bikey before it. He wanted to play good, and he was a little bit nervous. Because its Chelsea and his 1 st match.

If you remember Bikey fully covered Drogba in African cup of NAtions in Egypt 2006. When Cameroon played vs CoteDivuare. He knows Drogba well and this rivalry start not in chelsea match.

Yep 'Welcome Russian' If you are in touch with Bikey please can you tell him that No13 is right behind him just as long as he listens to SC.

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 15:13

biscuitsrus
Russian

Thank u very much)

Yep 'Welcome Russian' If you are in touch with Bikey please can you tell him that No13 is right behind him just as long as he listens to SC.

i know that No 13- is reading Fans)

ok)

we will watch Reading Arsenal match with the fans ) on the tribune

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 15:17

Could you help me pls

How can i go from London till Reading? its first time that i want togo there
Its better by bus?

And where can i buy the t-shirt of Reading, cap of Reading FC?)

And which interesting places has Reading town?
i know you have a univercity -i watched it on Discovery channel)
Which good restaurants)

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 15:21

I'm sure Bikey will settle in well in the end. He looks more a centre back to me than a full back. damn I've completely lost my thread of thought because I had to take a phone call.

Never mind.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 19 Oct 2006 15:22

Russian How can i go from London till Reading? its first time that i want togo there
Its better by bus?

Take the train from London Paddington. Only takes thirty minutes.

Russian And where can i buy the t-shirt of Reading, cap of Reading FC?)

The megastore at the stadium sells those. Alternatively you could go to http://www.readingfc.co.uk and buy a shirt on-line. I think. Actually, visit this http://shop.readingfc.co.uk/Index.pasp?

Russian And which interesting places has Reading town?
i know you have a univercity -i watched it on Discovery channel)
Which good restaurants)

There are a few places in Reading you might be interested in seeing, such as the Abbey ruins, Forbury Gardens (they're not far from the train station), the town hall has a museum and there are a variety of pubs that you might like to visit. Friar Street has a few chain bars that quite a few people on here dislike. What sort of restuarants do you have in mind?

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 15:31

Ian Royal I'm sure Bikey will settle in well in the end. He looks more a centre back to me than a full back. damn I've completely lost my thread of thought because I had to take a phone call.

Never mind.

i watched his playabout 2 yrs

and i have opinion that defensive midfied position is better for Bikey
He is good in tackles, heading, passing. All that should can show holding midfielder
You know it
And in DM all positioning mistakes are not so fatal.When the player knows thatbehind him - there is Sonko and No13. - Fans)