On your Bikey

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 15:34

Russian
SpaceCruiser Hi Russian, may I welcome you to Hob Nob. I take it you're a fan of Bikey? The first impression I have of him is that he is a decent player. Twats on here seem to think he's a bit of a nutter, ignore them. I hope he can improve and learn his lessons.

Could you help me pls

How can i go from London till Reading? its first time that i want togo there
Its better by bus?

And where can i buy the t-shirt of Reading, cap of Reading FC?)

And which interesting places has Reading town?
i know you have a univercity -i watched it on Discovery channel)
Which good restaurants)

Train is easiest from Reading to London and vice verca.

costs about £20 and takes 30mins Paddington is the station you want.

The Megastore at the Stadium has shirts and other merchandise available, though of course it isn't cheap.

As for the rest, The Forbury Gardens with the famous Forbury Lion, and The Abbey Ruins are fairly big parts of Reading's history. Not sure about Restaurants these days, but Sweeney and Todd is supposedly a famous pie shop, so worth a try.

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 15:36

SpaceCruiser
Russian How can i go from London till Reading? its first time that i want togo there
Its better by bus?

Take the train from London Paddington. Only takes thirty minutes.

Russian And where can i buy the t-shirt of Reading, cap of Reading FC?)

The megastore at the stadium sells those. Alternatively you could go to www
There are a few places in Reading you might be interested in seeing, such as the Abbey ruins, Forbury Gardens (they're not far from the train station), the town hall has a museum and there are a variety of pubs that you might like to visit. Friar Street has a few chain bars that quite a few people on here dislike. What sort of restuarants do you have in mind?

Thank you very much)

i mean the restaurants not for drinking, like pubs) And for sure not for Vodka party) Simple restaurant with good atmosphere. Not so expensive and not bullshit)

Sorry, my English not so good)

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 15:36

Russian
SpaceCruiser
Russian How can i go from London till Reading? its first time that i want togo there
Its better by bus?

There are a few places in Reading you might be interested in seeing, such as the Abbey ruins, Forbury Gardens (they're not far from the train station), the town hall has a museum and there are a variety of pubs that you might like to visit. Friar Street has a few chain bars that quite a few people on here dislike. What sort of restuarants do you have in mind?

Thank you very much)

i mean the restaurants not for drinking, like pubs) And for sure not for Vodka party) Simple restaurant with good atmosphere. Not so expensive and not bullshit)

It's a lot better than our russian.

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 15:37

Ian Royal
Russian
SpaceCruiser Hi Russian, may I welcome you to Hob Nob. I take it you're a fan of Bikey? The first impression I have of him is that he is a decent player. Twats on here seem to think he's a bit of a nutter, ignore them. I hope he can improve and learn his lessons.

Could you help me pls

How can i go from London till Reading? its first time that i want togo there
Its better by bus?

And where can i buy the t-shirt of Reading, cap of Reading FC?)

And which interesting places has Reading town?
i know you have a univercity -i watched it on Discovery channel)
Which good restaurants)

Train is easiest from Reading to London and vice verca.

costs about £20 and takes 30mins Paddington is the station you want.

The Megastore at the Stadium has shirts and other merchandise available, though of course it isn't cheap.

As for the rest, The Forbury Gardens with the famous Forbury Lion, and The Abbey Ruins are fairly big parts of Reading's history. Not sure about Restaurants these days, but Sweeney and Todd is supposedly a famous pie shop, so worth a try.

thank u

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 19 Oct 2006 15:40

I am a little sceptical of our new Russian friend.

I don't know why, but I am.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 15:43

Gordons Cumming I am a little sceptical of our new Russian friend.

The broken English sounds pretty genuine and fits with Russian quite well in my mind. You'd have to be a really sad bastard to create this much and take this much time.

The usual tactic is to start something and then only respond sparingly to keep it going. This guy is constantly posting and replying. Besides, surely it's much better to give someone the benefit of the doubt if your unsure than to label them falsly. It's not like it's going to hurt you is it gordy.

:wink:

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 15:44

whatdo u mean

if u want we can meet with you in Reading. This is your problem that you think so. I cannot understand why i should tell you lye and with which purpose

If you want , ask me some question about Bikey or russian league, or Reading Fc in last month)
Watch my ip adrress if u can at least
Idont want to explain you,this is your problem

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 15:49

Russian

whatdo u mean

if u want we can meet with you in Reading. This is your problem that you think so. I cannot understand why i should tell you lye and with which purpose

If you want , ask me some question about Bikey or russian league, or Reading Fc in last month)

we get quite a lot of the more childish posters creating new accounts and pretending to be different people to upset other posters. Gordon is just a bit skeptical about you. Don't worry. Stick around for a couple of months and you'll be accepted by most I'm sure.

We're a nice enough bunch even if we have our fair share of tossers.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 19 Oct 2006 15:49

Russian

whatdo u mean

Calm down.

If you've been on HNA that much you'd know that there are plenty of wind-up merchants about.

There are plenty of sad bastards on this board. :wink:

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 19 Oct 2006 15:51

Russian
SpaceCruiser
Its better by bus?

Thank you very much)

No worries, I think I get much of what you're saying. I was going to suggest a restaurant on Riverside in the Oracle, but realised that Ian Royal's suggestion of Sweeney Todds was a better one. It's on Castle Street (click here), just round the corner from The Horn pub and before The Sun pub. Nice pies......

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 15:51

Gordons Cumming
Russian

whatdo u mean

Calm down.

If you've been on HNA that much you'd know that there are plenty of wind-up merchants about.

watch yourself Gordy, you must have heard about the Russian mafia, can't be too careful, not at your age, broken bones don't heal so well.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 19 Oct 2006 15:53

Both second bookings were worthy yellow cards.

Neither player can moan about getting sent off.

As for Bikey's future. He's looked ok so far when he's played, nothing more, nothing less. In the cup game he looked the better of the two centre half but still not 100% convincing. That might be excused as lacking a bit of match sharpness. Against Utd he came on and filled in well in a backs to wall last ten minutes which was tailor made for a big defender to impress. Against Chelsea he looked like a fish out of water to begin with. His positioning at right back caused us a few problems before half time but I think he grew into the position before his stupid sending off.

Ability wise I think he might do enough to earn a place in the squad (a lot depends on the future of our other defenders and other targets) but his baggage may prevent him from getting a long term chance.

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 15:55

Ian Royal
Russian

whatdo u mean

we get quite a lot of the more childish posters creating new accounts and pretending to be different people to upset other posters. Gordon is just a bit skeptical about you. Don't worry. Stick around for a couple of months and you'll be accepted by most I'm sure.

We're a nice enough bunch even if we have our fair share of tossers.

Yea thanks for support
i see that the most of furumers are intelligent and not teenagers
I watch this forum about 1 month , i ve sent request for authoristion but only last week received an answer

Sorry but I am 29. Now i am in Moscow.
And will fly to England on Saturday

If you want i will make a foto with Bikey in England, for example, and post here during the next week

If you want ican post foto of Bikey inMoscow in his flat. But idont know how to post it
Last edited by Russian on 19 Oct 2006 16:21, edited 1 time in total.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 19 Oct 2006 15:55

Ian Royal
Gordons Cumming
Russian

whatdo u mean

Calm down.

watch yourself Gordy, you must have heard about the Russian mafia, can't be too careful, not at your age, broken bones don't heal so well.

Many thanks for your kind concern.

You can't be too careful, though. He could be an Abramovich spy. :shock:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 15:56

Gordons Cumming
Ian Royal
Gordons Cumming
Russian

whatdo u mean

Calm down.

It's a cunning disguise, who'd have thought abramovich would use an obviously Russian guy to spy on a fans website for Reading FC.

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 16:01

SpaceCruiser
Russian
SpaceCruiser
Russian How can i go from ....

Thank you very much

The most of forumers are respectful . really

You know. i watched Chelsea - REading reserves on internet. Because i find the link on this forum. Its very useful. And ihave video of Reading- darlington match. REading should have win this game in xtra time. Darlington not so experienced team, but they were motivated

This forum is top Reading fans place? i mean the most popular?
Because all web sites of footballclubs in England dont have a forum, u know
Last edited by Russian on 19 Oct 2006 16:05, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 19 Oct 2006 16:05

Russian This forum is top Reading fans place? i mean the most popular?

Yes, it is by far the best. Better than OAE, anyway.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 16:06

I think this website has won some awards hasn't it? It's certainly the number 1 site for Reading FC, also better than the Official website in my opinion.

fruits

by fruits » 19 Oct 2006 16:07

Ian Royal
Gordons Cumming
Ian Royal
Gordons Cumming
Russian

whatdo u mean

Calm down.

It's a cunning disguise, who'd have thought abramovich would use an obviously Russian guy to spy on a fans website for Reading FC.

Perhaps he works for Mrs A , she wants some inside knowledge on RFC as an investment.

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 16:10

SpaceCruiser
Russian This forum is top Reading fans place? i mean the most popular?

Yes, it is by far the best. Better than OAE, anyway.

yea
and sometimes iread getreading site. But they updating not so regularly.its pity

i know other boards

like rivals, soccertalk, fanfc, footymad and so on

the problem of english football internet-fans that they are sputtered . a lot of forums, guestbooksand so on
i think so