Mate on the way out?

Spirit of Elm Park

by Spirit of Elm Park » 02 Oct 2006 15:13

rabidbee Can you imagine private care here being so cheap?

Conversley, can you imagine wages "there" being comparable?

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 02 Oct 2006 15:16

rabidbee My friend is Serbian, but now living and working in the UK. She had a serious medical condition last year that, if not treated, might have left her sterile. The NHS refused to treat her

The government's new immigration policy in action.

easxmn

by easxmn » 02 Oct 2006 15:24

moo He should stay in England even if he's out till February... that way he really can settle in.

I got the impression we were keen on signing him after the loan anyway, reading between the lines of course!

you didn't have to read between the lines for that one. OS stated that it will hurt Mate's chances for signing long term, as the team had hoped

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 02 Oct 2006 15:26

i cant say im happy to hear that i mean i knew he was injured but i hope he stays to recover and then play a bit more for us

Spirit of Elm Park

by Spirit of Elm Park » 02 Oct 2006 15:40

tomrfcurz i cant say im happy to hear that i mean i knew he was injured but i hope he stays to recover and then play a bit more for us

....and breathe.

(Just to the right of the M button :wink: .,)

The Surgeon of Crowthorne

by The Surgeon of Crowthorne » 19 Oct 2006 14:01

According to the Indy this morning, Maté could be out for the rest of the season as he needs an op. Apparently we're unsure whether to terminate the loan.

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 14:17

The Surgeon of Crowthorne According to the Indy this morning, Maté could be out for the rest of the season as he needs an op. Apparently we're unsure whether to terminate the loan.

I know very well Andre Bikey

I told with him yesterday, he told that MAte is out for 6 month

AJ~
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AJ~ » 19 Oct 2006 14:32

The Surgeon of Crowthorne According to the Indy this morning, Maté could be out for the rest of the season as he needs an op. Apparently we're unsure whether to terminate the loan.

We're going to be keeping him here according to the injury update on the club website Tuesday.

Peter Mate
Scans showed he has a cruciate injury and he's booked in for an operation in a couple of weeks. It's likely he'll be out for at least six months, unfortunately. We'll look after him here in England, as agreed with his club in Hungary.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Oct 2006 14:32

Russian

Tell him to calm down on the pitch then. He's got the talent, but he needs to stop picking up bookings and red cards

Russian

by Russian » 19 Oct 2006 14:37

Ian Royal
Russian

Tell him to calm down on the pitch then. He's got the talent, but he needs to stop picking up bookings and red cards

Agreed
MAy be he needs some time to be calm without extra emotions.
i think he needs some exprerience. REally Its not so easy when you are 21, its your 1st match in Top european league and you playing it vs Chelsea. And you have seen Chelsea only on TV before

In fact Bikey is professional player.
And He is married. No drinks , no girls:), no clubs
at the end of this story, You will be happy with him. I know this guy)
Last edited by Russian on 19 Oct 2006 14:54, edited 1 time in total.

fozzy

by fozzy » 19 Oct 2006 14:47

AJ~

We're going to be keeping him here according to the injury update on the club website Tuesday.

Peter Mate
Scans showed he has a cruciate injury and he's booked in for an operation in a couple of weeks. It's likely he'll be out for at least six months, unfortunately. We'll look after him here in England, as agreed with his club in Hungary.

Are you sure the punctuation isn't in the wrong place? maybe it should read

" It's likely he'll be out for at least six months. Unfortunately, we'll look after him here in England, as agreed with his club in Hungary"

Im Spartacus

by Im Spartacus » 19 Oct 2006 18:29

Russian
Ian Royal
Russian

Agreed
i think he needs some exprerience. REally Its not so easy when you are 21, its your 1st match in Top european league and you playing it vs Chelsea. And you have seen Chelsea only on TV before

Andre, what did Steve Coppell say to you after the match ? He didn't look too pleased as you walked past him.

Has his chin healed yet ?

E. Andrew

by E. Andrew » 20 Oct 2006 06:50

Im Spartacus
Russian
Ian Royal
Russian

Agreed

Andre, what did Steve Coppell say to you after the match ? He didn't look too pleased as you walked past him.

i must have missed something, who is this adressed to

Russian

by Russian » 20 Oct 2006 08:13

Im Spartacus
Russian
Ian Royal
Russian
The Surgeon of Crowthorne According to the

I told with him about it.
Coppellwants to talkwith him after Arsenal game. They still didnt discussed last match

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 20 Oct 2006 09:35

Unless Andre has decided to post from Russia, then I would say this is a friend or Lokomotiv supporter

Russian

by Russian » 20 Oct 2006 10:15

Huntley & Palmer Unless Andre has decided to post from Russia, then I would say this is a friend or Lokomotiv supporter

You are right

Im Spartacus

by Im Spartacus » 20 Oct 2006 11:03

Russian
Huntley & Palmer Unless Andre has decided to post from Russia, then I would say this is a friend or Lokomotiv supporter

You are right

Just checking :wink:

E. Andrew

by E. Andrew » 20 Oct 2006 23:10

Russian

You are right

still impressive though

URZZ
Hob Nob Regular

by URZZ » 20 Oct 2006 23:19

Ian Royal Tell him to calm down on the pitch then. He's got the talent, but he needs to stop picking up bookings and red cards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzzE3WRkYyE&NR

Watch the first 33 seconds, I don't think telling him to calm down will be to any justice.

Cookie

by Cookie » 21 Oct 2006 01:00

Barry the bird boggler one appearance for the 1st team and 1 goal. not bad for someone who's about 21, a long way from all that he's ever really known and who has a whole new lingo to get to grips with as well as new faces around him.

personally I hope its a lot less serious than it could be and that he's back up and playing in a month or two....

get well soon mate!

Good post, I totally agree!