On your Bikey

Only one Trevor Morley
Location: On the floor of the penalty box, having won a penalty by falling over

by Only one Trevor Morley » 20 Oct 2006 09:47

Russian
SpaceCruiser
Russian This forum is top Reading fans place? i mean the most popular?
Because all web sites of footballclubs in England dont have a forum, u know

Yes, it is by far the best. Better than OAE, anyway.

yea
and sometimes iread getreading site. But they updating not so regularly.its pity

i know other boards

like rivals, soccertalk, fanfc, footymad and so on

the problem of english football internet-fans that they are sputtered . a lot of forums, guestbooksand so on
i think so

you should read the reading chronicle website - that normally has a decent updated stories.

I think Bikey will develop into a decent player - but he HAS to curb his temper and be less reckless. I know that he is only 21 but he seems unable to avoid getting at least a yellow card.

Has Bikey arranged for you to have a ticket for the Arsenal match - as the game has sold out.

Russian

by Russian » 20 Oct 2006 10:03

Only one Trevor Morley
Russian
SpaceCruiser
Russian This forum is top Reading fans place? i mean the most popular?
Because all web sites of footballclubs in England dont have a forum, u know

Yes, it is by far the best. Better than OAE, anyway.

yea
and sometimes iread getreading site. But they updating not so regularly.its pity

i know other boards

like rivals, soccertalk, fanfc, footymad and so on

the problem of english football internet-fans that they are sputtered . a lot of forums, guestbooksand so on
i think so

you should read the reading chronicle website - that normally has a decent updated stories.

I think Bikey will develop into a decent player - but he HAS to curb his temper and be less reckless. I know that he is only 21 but he seems unable to avoid getting at least a yellow card.

Has Bikey arranged for you to have a ticket for the Arsenal match - as the game has sold out.

Yea
he said the everything will be ok with ticket

i knowthat Reading very popular team in region and all tickets are sold.thanks

Jaques Francais
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Jaques Francais » 20 Oct 2006 13:02

Bikey is another Sonko in the making - a little rough round the edges and in need of gaining some more composure. Coppell is right to be disappointed with him for seeing Red, but that doesn't mean he is on his way, not unless he does not continue to improve.

Tilehurst End

by Tilehurst End » 20 Oct 2006 14:22

Not unlike a certain master Sidwell a couple of years ago. I remember SC talking to him about the number of cards/suspentions he was getting. Looks like a potential "find" to me, particlarly with his versatility.

Russian

by Russian » 23 Oct 2006 21:00

Tilehurst End

Not unlike a certain master Sidwell a couple of years ago. I remember SC talking to him about the number of cards/suspentions he was getting. Looks like a potential "find" to me, particlarly with his versatility.

I watched the game in the stadium. I am seated behinf Arsenal bench and Wenger
It was unluky match for Reading. My analyze a will post later.

E. Andrew

by E. Andrew » 24 Oct 2006 08:07

Russian
Tilehurst End

good stuff

holsgrove breaks a leg

by holsgrove breaks a leg » 24 Oct 2006 09:03

Russian
Tilehurst End

Zdrastvuyte Russian!, kak dela????

Were you at the mega store before the game???- i saw Andre Bikeys girlfriend and some guy in there looking at Bikey photo's!! I think Bikey is worth our time and hopefully by January he will have proved people wrong. Im not so certain about Pete Mate or De La Cruz though. Incidentally i have been to Moscow serveral times- where abouts in Moscow do you live???

Russian

by Russian » 24 Oct 2006 11:02

holsgrove breaks a leg
Russian
Tilehurst End

Zdrastvuyte Russian!, kak dela????

Were you at the mega store before the game???- i saw Andre Bikeys girlfriend and some guy in there looking at Bikey photo's!! I think Bikey is worth our time and hopefully by January he will have proved people wrong. Im not so certain about Pete Mate or De La Cruz though. Incidentally i have been to Moscow serveral times- where abouts in Moscow do you live???

Yea. i was there)
This is not his girlfriend, She is his wife.

Some guy in Megastore - was me)
I tried to make a t-shirt with printing Bikey and number 22 for my friends , but they sais that machine is not working now. so pity
But I spent around 200 pounds in megastore anyway. i ve bought t -shirts of Reading (3 types - home away and grey color) and some souvenirs
i tried to find match program with Bikey poster but found only the poster of Sonko

After the match we gone to London with Andre.
i saw de la cruz

i wathed the game from the 1 st row in the tribune. Bikey asked the tickets on Ingimarsson, as i remember. Thank u to him

i came back to Moscow yesterday in the night. i live not far from center of Moscow.
Last edited by Russian on 24 Oct 2006 11:09, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 24 Oct 2006 11:08

I hope you enjoyed the match. There was some real quality on display. It's just a shame it wasn't from us.

I hope you weren't too dissapointed after having travelled so far.

Hopefully we won't have too many moer results like it this season.

Russian

by Russian » 24 Oct 2006 11:12

Ian Royal I hope you enjoyed the match. There was some real quality on display. It's just a shame it wasn't from us.

Yea it was fantastic travel despite the typical english weather)

Reading has really fantastic crowd. They support the team during the whole match. And applause to the team after this big defeat. fantastic

the performance before the start of the match was really fantastic

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 24 Oct 2006 11:42

Russian
Ian Royal I hope you enjoyed the match. There was some real quality on display. It's just a shame it wasn't from us.

Yea it was fantastic travel despite the typical english weather)

Reading has really fantastic crowd. They support the team during the whole match. And applause to the team after this big defeat. fantastic

Glad you enjoyed the match. I watched the match on TV and thought the atmosphere wasnt bad given the situation.

I've got a lot of time for people like you coming on here, where English isnt their first language, hope you'll feel welcome.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 24 Oct 2006 11:43

Russian, did you go to Sweeneys Todds?

Russian

by Russian » 24 Oct 2006 12:12

SpaceCruiser Russian, did you go to Sweeneys Todds?

If u mean restaurant, no. we ve deicided to go there next time

By the way i was in players entrance, after that go thru mainentrance and lounge (?) and have some snack in this area.

Russian

by Russian » 26 Oct 2006 08:35

Russian
SpaceCruiser Russian, did you go to Sweeneys Todds?

If u mean restaurant, no. we ve deicided to go there next time

By the way i was in players entrance, after that go thru mainentrance and lounge (?) and have some snack in this area.

Congratulate Bikey with a goal) and congratulate Reading fans with good performance.
i called himin the night, he was very happy

Russian

by Russian » 26 Oct 2006 09:05

http://www.alexgodden.com/www.liverpool ... eading.mov

here some video

but onle liver goals

Russian

by Russian » 26 Oct 2006 13:03

Russian http://www.alexgodden.com/www.liverpoolvideos.com/reading.mov

here some video

but onle liver goals

Can anyone say what said Bikey after the match?
i cant watch REading World video on officail site(

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 26 Oct 2006 13:13

Russian Reading has really fantastic crowd. They support the team during the whole match. And applause to the team after this big defeat. fantastic

Well, well Russian - with no axe to grind - praises the oft-maligned RFC support.

More relevant an opinion I think than that of RFC supporters with our own pre-conceived ideas, and certainly of infinitely more relevance than the numerous visitors we have on this site who seem to primarily support big clubs but who purport to have RFC at heart.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 26 Oct 2006 13:15

Back on topic - fair play to Bikey last night for what I thought was a generally decent performance in centre of midfield :shock: .

Russian

by Russian » 26 Oct 2006 13:19

floyd__streete Back on topic - fair play to Bikey last night for what I thought was a generally decent performance in centre of midfield :shock: .

yeah, i told him and i told here toothat for him now its better to play in midfield.
Because there no moments with a last chance situation,so when you are in defence referee can easily to show YC or RC.

I called Bikey before the match , and he promised - no yellow cards in match)

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 26 Oct 2006 13:20

Russian I called Bikey before the match , and he promised - no yellow cards in match)

He came close to one with a scything two footed challenge first half! :shock: I was pleased with his performance generally, though.