Gunnarsson

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 24 Oct 2006 19:50

Gunnarsson should play instead of De La Cruz every time as the latter is shit. He also provides good back-up for our central midfield positions, although suggestions of him on the left are ridiculous when we have Convey and Seol who can both play there.

I also can't believe the amount of people on these boards in general who are writing Long off when he did far more than Lita on Sunday despite having less than half the service against the best footballing side in the world.

Yes, we need a new striker in the transfer window, but Long is the best option we have at the moment and instead of coming in for Convey, Gunnarsson should be used either instead of De La Cruz or Harper as neither have looked that decent so far this season.

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 24 Oct 2006 20:37

Gunnarsson is an excellent substitute as he can cover a lot of positions and is an experienced International, knows his job and performs it with the minimum of fuss.

I can see why people are calling for him to start, but I can also see why Coppell would keep him on the bench.

So, I've bought a fence and I'm sitting on it.

Southbank Old Boy
Hob Nob Regular

by Southbank Old Boy » 24 Oct 2006 21:52

londinium Very hard to judge on Sundays performances DLC wasnt at fault for any of the goal

DLC needlessly gave the ball away with a either sloppy pass or miss control which led to the second goal.

He also gifted them a 4 on 2 attack which Van Persie messed up. That was a let off and we should've got punished there.