PLease join me in heaping total and utter contempt on ....

paddyaze

by paddyaze » 24 Oct 2006 23:04

I clapped every player off (with enphasis on the Ar$e) in a thoroughly enjoyable footballing show. Oh shit I just spent £30+ on watching my team get spanked 4-0 through the best football ever seen at the Madstad. I should relly be glum like the day Brizzle R beat us 6-0 or when Rotheram whacked 4 past us.
'
Good Luck in the future football fans :shock:

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 25 Oct 2006 01:01

floyd__streete Paul Merson - a wife beating, divorced, ex-alcoholic, charlie snorting failed football manager - is one of life's losers and his opinion is of no interest to me.

Exactly. If he was not born with a slight footballing ability he would probably be lying in a pile of his own sick on a mattress in a Glasgow bedsit instead of contributing nothing to the commentary

Lowlife

Don Finch

by Don Finch » 25 Oct 2006 09:28

The whole year inn
floyd__streete Paul Merson - a wife beating, divorced, ex-alcoholic, charlie snorting failed football manager - is one of life's losers and his opinion is of no interest to me.

Exactly. If he was not born with a slight footballing ability he would probably be lying in a pile of his own sick on a mattress in a Glasgow bedsit instead of contributing nothing to the commentary

Lowlife

He was an awesome player to watch though and, beating the wife excepted, if you earnt that much money most of those vices would be pretty appealing too - you missed off gambling as well.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 25 Oct 2006 09:35

Well said Floyd, it's a disgrace he's on TV.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 25 Oct 2006 09:48

How did you feel about George Best?