Reading fans in bad behaviour shocker

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 10 Jan 2007 17:01

tomrfcurz wat a load of rubbish

'wat'

What is this strange word you speak of?

I have google'd it, asked my friend Jeeves and even got my trusty, dusty dictionary out and cannot find such a word.

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 10 Jan 2007 17:19

Wat can be placed before Doik making "Wat Doik".

Legend

by Legend » 10 Jan 2007 18:00

Sharpy good...not a poxy famly club anymore!!! much more hostile atmosphere created by banter, bad behaviour etc....soon be like the den!!

i expect some of those marks were gained from chelsea home match amongst others

Says sharpy the hobnob bumlicking geek. :lol:

Worthingroyal

by Worthingroyal » 10 Jan 2007 18:26

£20000 Thats almost a quid each!! If we win I could buy some crisps to go with my half-time pint.

nivek elyod

by nivek elyod » 10 Jan 2007 18:30

SpaceCruiser How do they work out the points for crowd behaviour?

Oh and Arsenal at 5th for fair play? Is that a bloody joke?

It's a good thing for the Arse that the league doesn't take away points for whiny managers - I've never seen a W*nger interview where he doesn't complain about something...

Custard Cream

by Custard Cream » 10 Jan 2007 18:51

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 10 Jan 2007 19:06

Legend
Sharpy good...not a poxy famly club anymore!!! much more hostile atmosphere created by banter, bad behaviour etc....soon be like the den!!

i expect some of those marks were gained from chelsea home match amongst others

Says sharpy the hobnob bumlicking geek. :lol:

not really finchy, just hate the fact people LOLaugh at us cos of the family club status. we are more arrogant now and add alcohol and you have a lovely concoction :wink:

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 10 Jan 2007 19:14

Seal The table isn't questioning if we're vocal in our support, it is saying that we are being vocal in a way the Premier League doesn't approve of...hence the bad behaviour score.

Accepted. However, by and large the neutrals/our opponents have mentioned how positive we are in our support for our team not that we come out with unacceptable chants, etc.

To be perfectly honest, if our current support doesn't meet with the approval of the Premier League then I hope we our supporters are quickly relegated out of that particular table!

ESTIM8R

by ESTIM8R » 10 Jan 2007 19:31

I've only been to two games so far, I must apologize for celebrating when we scored, only two goals though (Fulham & Bolton)!!!
Perhaps when I come back to see the same two teams in April I will bring pork pies and crisps for the away supporters and we might pick up a few "friendly" points!
Anyway it seems as if the points tables are quite suspect, if one of the people involved in "rating" the fans bumped into a Reading supporter outside Putney Bridge station on his way to the game and the supporter threw up all over his new trainers then you could see us getting a few black marks but otherwise how do you rate the fans!!???
Lets worry about taking three from Everton on the weekend and letting the other teams battle for the 20,000 quid at season's end.
Go you ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 10 Jan 2007 19:40

Perhaps it's all based on the fact that when we're vocal a lot of the time we're not being "positive" vocal - i.e supporting Reading.

Instead we're being "negative" vocal - singing songs about Swindon, booing players (e.g. AJ) and generally trying to wind up the away fans.

No-one's questioning the llevel of noise, but what that noise is is what's more relevant.

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 10 Jan 2007 20:03

Top Flight Actually this doesn't surprise me at all.............

I am pretty much of the opinion that we have the best support in the Premier League.

Some of the P*ss taken out of Chelsea and West Ham in recent weeks has been absolutely classic. Our fans are relentless. We take the P*ss constantly until eventually the opposition fans can't take any more and have to shout back.

RFC support is by far the cockiest and wittiest supporter base in the Premier League bar nobody.

United only seemed to have one song. RFC are just winding up from the first minute.

Even stood next to the Toon Ultras. The toon were silent for ages but eventually they couldn't take any more P*ss taking from the travelling Royals and had to stand up and be counted. We relentlessly take the P*ss until our opposition has to respond.

At Chelsea, the Royals were so cocky. At one point we had the audacity to tell them that we were gonna win 3-2. And if anyone was gonna win it 3-2 it probably would have been us as well.

RFC fans this season = Legendary

We are no more the quiet fans with an inferiority complex. Reading fans this season have been far superior in wit, cockiness, general banter than supporters of any other club. Maybe we have alot to be smiling about this year. No one has got anything on us. We are expected to lose at Chelsea because our team didn't cost £1Billion pounds to assemble. So we can take the P*ss till the cows come home.

Then you woke up.

That is by far the most arrogant and deluded post I've ever seen.

Has to be a WUM.

brighton_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by brighton_royal » 10 Jan 2007 20:09

alad

I am pretty much of the opinion that we have the best support in the Premier League.

Some of the P*ss taken out of Chelsea and West Ham in recent weeks has been absolutely classic. Our fans are relentless. We take the P*ss constantly until eventually the opposition fans can't take any more and have to shout back.

RFC support is by far the cockiest and wittiest supporter base in the Premier League bar nobody.

United only seemed to have one song. RFC are just winding up from the first minute.

Even stood next to the Toon Ultras. The toon were silent for ages but eventually they couldn't take any more P*ss taking from the travelling Royals and had to stand up and be counted. We relentlessly take the P*ss until our opposition has to respond.

At Chelsea, the Royals were so cocky. At one point we had the audacity to tell them that we were gonna win 3-2. And if anyone was gonna win it 3-2 it probably would have been us as well.

We are no more the quiet fans with an inferiority complex. Reading fans this season have been far superior in wit, cockiness, general banter than supporters of any other club. Maybe we have alot to be smiling about this year. No one has got anything on us. We are expected to lose at Chelsea because our team didn't cost £1Billion pounds to assemble. So we can take the P*ss till the cows come home.

Then you woke up.

Has to be a WUM.

tip: Alad doesn't like it when anyone says anything bad about anything to do with Man U

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 10 Jan 2007 20:12

He's right though.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 10 Jan 2007 20:16

Dirk Gently Perhaps it's all based on the fact that when we're vocal a lot of the time we're not being "positive" vocal - i.e supporting Reading.

Instead we're being "negative" vocal - singing songs about Swindon, booing players (e.g. AJ) and generally trying to wind up the away fans.

No-one's questioning the llevel of noise, but what that noise is is what's more relevant.

The negative thing is a bit of a myth rather than being based in fact. Sure it happens, as it does at most grounds but I bet if anyone bothered to actually time the amount of time we spend on so-called negative support compared with that getting behind our team, the latter would win hands down.

Ascension

by Ascension » 10 Jan 2007 20:20

LOL @ Sharpy

Wise up, The Mad Stad will never be an intimidating place to visit, and bar Jay, none of our "lads" can live up to those at MiLOLOLwaLOLOL.

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 10 Jan 2007 20:27

"flock off mourinho" probably isn't going down well , especially when the opposition clap and join in!

never mind "your worse than graham poll"

lets keep it up!!!

can we get negative points ??

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 10 Jan 2007 20:31

weybridgewanderer can we get negative points ??

Yes, by standing up to sing 'BLARMY, BLARMY'.

Dr Hfuhruhurr

Re: Reading fans in bad behaviour shocker

by Dr Hfuhruhurr » 10 Jan 2007 20:40

brighton_royal
You gain points by doing things like giving verbal support to your own team in an acceptable form,

So, if you were just like other fans but supported your own team less, youd be bottom of the table, right?

...see where Im going with this?[/b]

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 10 Jan 2007 21:51

brighton_royal
alad

Then you woke up.

Has to be a WUM.

tip: Alad doesn't like it when anyone says anything bad about anything to do with Man U

Not true, Liverpool have more wit than Reading fans by a long shot.

The average Reading fan thinks wit is chanting...

Where were you when you were sh1t
Easy easy easy
You're worse than Graham Poll
My garden shed is bigger then this
Divers Divers with gay actions
Etc.

Most sides sing we're gonna win 5-4 etc if they're 4 down, it's not wit, just taking the piss out of themselves.

The sad fact is every Reading song bar one or two are ones other clubs sing, except one word has been changed.

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 10 Jan 2007 22:07

Reading fans know how to make a joke old very quickly aswell, the divers chant now happening all the time someone hits the deck as one example.