10%
Run of the mill,spotted this missed that
60%
Complete bollox
30%

Total votes: 10
Im Spartacus

by Im Spartacus » 04 Apr 2007 10:30

SpaceCruiser I get bored by those fools who keep saying "let's leave it, move on..." I don't care what you think, I won't forgive a traitor.

Nor me.

As another treacherous ex Royals manager shows, you reap what you sow.

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 04 Apr 2007 19:20

Im Spartacus
SpaceCruiser I get bored by those fools who keep saying "let's leave it, move on..." I don't care what you think, I won't forgive a traitor.

Nor me.

As another treacherous ex Royals manager shows, you reap what you sow.

For once, my thoughts are allied to Spacey's. I will not let this lie because you can't forget history. The way this man left RFC still leaves a very bitter feeling, and that kind of feeling is not forgotten. People seem to forget that this is a man who shook the hands of many a Reading fan (floyd_streete included) and said he envisaged being at Reading for a good number of years. He is also the man who signed a new 3 year contract only the January before. I will never forgive this man's dishonesty. Once a dishonest man, always a dishonest man.

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 04 Apr 2007 19:45

True Mr foldy arms left us in treacherous circs for sure but the dice have fallen massively in our favour and his moving on has proven fantastic for us so whilst its easy enough to forget forgiveness will be a longer term affair.
I dont suppose Huddersfield are exactly over chuffed with Parkys last minute change of mind.Perhaps he`s after the Charlton hotseat when Poodoo buggers of to a bigger club .
Pleased that Parky is active in the prem as it may all stand us in good stead a few years down the line :wink:

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 05 Apr 2007 16:43

I really can't be bothered with grudges after the initial couple of meetings. Time to move on, after all **** happens in all walks of life and you can't go on and on an on begrudging people over things as it just gets daft and can make you look a right spangle.

Lot of time for AP and everything that he did at Reading and the wheels he really set in motion. Overall though am glad the break was made as I feel things are slightly more safe and under control with SC and with AP at the helm we may have got to the Premiership sooner but I bet we wouldn't have had such a brilliant season, results wise, to get there to remember.

kc

by kc » 05 Apr 2007 20:13

Is the game v Charlton on Sky Sports?

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 05 Apr 2007 20:59

7:30pm Sky Sports 1

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 05 Apr 2007 21:15

The good news is that Parky turned down the Huddersfield job at the last minute. Let's hope he gets a good reception on Monday.

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 10 Apr 2007 09:32

Thought he let the game flow in the main.At least he didnt randomly book any of our lads and there were a few chances to do so.Missed a few misdemeanours on both sides.