Stelios

Harold

by Harold » 22 Apr 2007 18:22

floyd__streete
londinium Where was your boys 'late winner' today... seems like we have taken a leaf out of your book... play absolutely crap for 80 odd minutes and then win it at the death.

Glad I don't have to watch that sort of rubbish week in week out, unlike some.

Luckily for Harold he doesn't watch Chelsea week in week out, of course.

No, just most weeks though.

Daniella

by Daniella » 22 Apr 2007 18:22

floyd__streete
londinium Where was your boys 'late winner' today... seems like we have taken a leaf out of your book... play absolutely crap for 80 odd minutes and then win it at the death.

Glad I don't have to watch that sort of rubbish week in week out, unlike some.

Luckily for Harold he doesn't watch Chelsea week in week out, of course.

LOL but thats his robin reliant next to the shed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 22 Apr 2007 18:23

I wouldnt know, and am not really that bothered.I am happy paying my hard earned money to watch decent football though than complete dross.

Cookie

by Cookie » 22 Apr 2007 18:23

Stelios GIANNAKOPOULOS

the only reason he gets named stelios is because they would have to use a very small font size to get his name on the shirt. (Bodini MT probably a 10) :)

Harold

by Harold » 22 Apr 2007 18:24

londinium
Harold Is it really worse than headbutting someone or having a mass brawl on the side of the pitch though?

I would not say it was worse than that but it is in the realms of very unsporting behavior especially as it is totally premeditated and unprovoked.

I would put it on a par with supporters of CheLOLski fishing for reaction on other teams discussion websites.

I would say it was a bit of sour grapes, similar to a manager moaning how his team doesnt get and penalties and Manure never seem to get one given against them.

Boo Hoo

in my original post I never even mentioned whether the headbutting incident and the mass brawl was related to Reading FC - you all just presumed - a guilty conscience methinks!!

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 22 Apr 2007 18:25

RoyalChicagoFC
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyalChicagoFC » 22 Apr 2007 18:27

HAHAHAeadbutting

Massive bROFLawLOL

:lol:

Harold

by Harold » 22 Apr 2007 18:30

surprise, surprise, no answer!!

Daniella

by Daniella » 22 Apr 2007 18:32

Harold surprise, surprise, no answer!!

Absolutely devastated, leroy's headbutt was on a par with that brawl in the LOLeague cup final :lol:

Harold

by Harold » 22 Apr 2007 18:36

Daniella

Absolutely devastated, leroy's headbutt was on a par with that brawl in the LOLeague cup final :lol:

whats the league cup final got to do with anything?

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 22 Apr 2007 18:38

Harold whats the league cup final got to do with anything?

What has someone popping a balloon got to do with touchline brawls and a headbutt?

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 22 Apr 2007 18:38

Harold
londinium
Harold Is it really worse than headbutting someone or having a mass brawl on the side of the pitch though?

I would not say it was worse than that but it is in the realms of very unsporting behavior especially as it is totally premeditated and unprovoked.

I would put it on a par with supporters of CheLOLski fishing for reaction on other teams discussion websites.

I would say it was a bit of sour grapes, similar to a manager moaning how his team doesnt get and penalties and Manure never seem to get one given against them.

Boo Hoo

in my original post I never even mentioned whether the headbutting incident and the mass brawl was related to Reading FC - you all just presumed - a guilty conscience methinks!!

Hang on, where did anyone mention Reading FC in that context to their replies to your comment?

Harold in caught out fishing shock.

Daniella

by Daniella » 22 Apr 2007 18:38

Harold
Daniella

Guilty conscience?

Harold

by Harold » 22 Apr 2007 18:39

zac naloen
Harold
londinium

Boo Hoo

Hang on, where did anyone mention Reading FC in that context to their replies to your comment?

it was obvious by the comments relating to Chelsea which were totally off subject.

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 22 Apr 2007 18:40

Harold
zac naloen
Harold
londinium

Boo Hoo

it was obvious by the comments relating to Chelsea which were totally off subject.

:lol: :lol:

Harold

by Harold » 22 Apr 2007 18:40

floyd__streete

What has someone popping a balloon got to do with touchline brawls and a headbutt?

its got to do with Reading FC - many people on here are saying Thompson/Bolton are cheats - but its ok for reading cheat???????????

Behindu
Hob Nob Regular

by Behindu » 22 Apr 2007 18:41

Can;t think of an instance when we have cheated to be honest.

I can think of instances when Chelsea have though....

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 22 Apr 2007 18:42

Harold
floyd__streete

its got to do with Reading FC - many people on here are saying Thompson/Bolton are cheats - but its ok for reading cheat???????????

Technically touchline brawls and a questionable headbutt aren't cheating.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 22 Apr 2007 18:42

Harold its ok for reading cheat???????????

When have Reading cheated then? This'll be good..... :lol:

Harold

by Harold » 22 Apr 2007 18:42

Daniella
Harold
Daniella

Guilty conscience?

Yes you have.