Why is everyone being so negative?

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo

by readingfc_4_life_and_beyo » 08 May 2007 15:59

RFCMod The guy behind me

"You're shit Reading,a f**king disgrace"

It'll be this type of person which make Reading out to be big headed with the money gone to our head, and the type to think we have a 'divine right' to be up there. Like Southampton.

Sir Rodney Effing

by Sir Rodney Effing » 08 May 2007 17:16

RFCMod The guy behind me

"You're shit Reading,a f**king disgrace"

Yeah nice one prick,top ten finish in our first ever season in the Prem
Why don't you f**k off home and play Football Manager or where ever your dillusional mind is set

You can't sit too far from me, there's a bloke behind me who would give Victor Meldrew a run for his money. I dont think he's getting enough.

He has got to be the most annoying turd I have ever heard. Very poetic.

lozz2601

by lozz2601 » 08 May 2007 19:18

Some of these moaners really sound like my dad.

Uncle Alberts Dinner

by Uncle Alberts Dinner » 08 May 2007 20:30

Forget those that just want to moan. They would find fault if we did the "quadruple". Let the club take their money and improve the team and let us enjoy it. I for one say this was the best season ever - it`s where we`ve always aspired to be but once again a fair proportion of so called Royals fans decide to concentrate on the negatives - summed up by thousands of them not paying their "respect" to the hard working players and staff after the game on Saturday. A disgrace if you cleared off early -even if it was to drown your sorrows after a poor game.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 08 May 2007 20:32

Uncle Alberts Dinner Forget those that just want to moan. They would find fault if we did the "quadruple". Let the club take their money and improve the team and let us enjoy it. I for one say this was the best season ever - it`s where we`ve always aspired to be but once again a fair proportion of so called Royals fans decide to concentrate on the negatives - summed up by thousands of them not paying their "respect" to the hard working players and staff after the game on Saturday. A disgrace if you cleared off early -even if it was to drown your sorrows after a poor game.

I agree UAD - it sort of annoys me when so much negativity is thrown round the place though. (especially when the moderators are some of the worst culprits...)

Amongst the sheep

by Amongst the sheep » 08 May 2007 20:35

And what about all those nob heads that made for the exits as soon as the 2nd goal went in?

Yes we are all dissappointed to lose to the crap that is Watford but don't you think the players deserve a round of applause at the very least for what has been a truly unbelievable first season in the premiership?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 08 May 2007 20:38

After the Boro' home game, I was expecting Champions League