Reading had the benefit of refereeing decisions this season!

Dave the rave

by Dave the rave » 17 May 2007 15:28

One Beer is never enough. If they are ALL the mistakes refs have made over the course of this season (that have directly affected a scoreline), then we must have some of the best and most consistent refs in the world.

Why then do I feel the need to scream and question their decision on a far more regular basis than it would appear I am justified to.

Allocation of cards, missing fouls, cheating etc etc also have an affect on scorelines so this table is most definately flawed, m'lud.

Check your user name, friend.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 17 May 2007 17:47

One Beer is never enough. If they are ALL the mistakes refs have made over the course of this season (that have directly affected a scoreline), then we must have some of the best and most consistent refs in the world.

Why then do I feel the need to scream and question their decision on a far more regular basis than it would appear I am justified to.

Allocation of cards, missing fouls, cheating etc etc also have an affect on scorelines so this table is most definately flawed, m'lud.
I take the oft repeated Steve Coppell line: "if the players made as few mistakes as the officials we'd be top of the league."

oldelmparky

by oldelmparky » 19 May 2007 11:47

brummie royal On the same theme:

http://www.rightresult.net

Shows that the good/bad decisions evened themselves out over the season.

Villa, Wigan & Charlton main losers from bad decisions and Spurs, Man City and West Ham the main beneficiaries.

This web site must belong to a Villa supporter. :wink:

oldelmparky

Re: Reading had the benefit of refereeing decisions this sea

by oldelmparky » 19 May 2007 12:04

Royal Rother http://www.uneedspecsref.co.uk/

Can this be the only duff result on 13/5?
What about Blackburn v Reading!!!
B's 1st goal Nonda fouled Hahnemann, kicked the ball out of his hands (kicked his hand actually) B's 2nd was offside. Reading's 4th was incorrectly disallowed, Harps never touched him - honest guv.

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Reading had the benefit of refereeing decisions this sea

by weybridgewanderer » 19 May 2007 12:36

oldelmparky
Royal Rother http://www.uneedspecsref.co.uk/

Can this be the only duff result on 13/5?
What about Blackburn v Reading!!!
B's 1st goal Nonda fouled Hahnemann, kicked the ball out of his hands (kicked his hand actually) B's 2nd was offside. Reading's 4th was incorrectly disallowed, Harps never touched him - honest guv.

certainally wasn't any more a foul that the foul on our keeper in the build up to their first goal