Lita in NOTW

285 posts
SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 25 Sep 2007 12:07

Yorkshire Royal You are all gayers.. apart from Skin...

I agreed with skins and your views about Leroy Lita on this thread. And yet you still call me a gayer. :cry:

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 25 Sep 2007 12:08

Hugo Boss
handbags_harris This "I don't care what he does off the pitch, I do care about it" is all, to all intents, irrelevant. The fact is Sir Steve has tried to obtain a group of players who fit into his list of ideals, and in the main he has done this. Leroy consistently goes against Sir Steve's wishes by regularly bringing his own behaviour into question, and in so doing bringing the wrong kind of attention to RFC. This is enough for me to question his position at the club as going against a managers wishes, whether it be Coppell's or anyone else's wishes, in this way is IMO unacceptable.

I can almost hear Lita screaming "Why is it always meeee".

ALOL!!

Sir Rodney Effing

by Sir Rodney Effing » 25 Sep 2007 12:14

MC ROYAL Doubt there'd be this much fuss if it was a white man...

Racist

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 25 Sep 2007 12:21

I think your opinion on this is clouded by whether you actually like Lita or not. From what I've seen, he seems to be an arrogant, stupid, Billy Big Bollocks, and that's why I don't cut him as much slack on this as I might with other players.

If Doyle or Kitson had done the same thing, I suspect the response on here would be entirely different.

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 25 Sep 2007 12:25

For the record. Space Cruiser, on this thread, is also not a gayer.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 25 Sep 2007 13:24

Yorkshire Royal For the record. Space Cruiser, on this thread, is also not a gayer.

Aw, thanks! Should I ever meet you, I'll buy you a pint of stella. ;)

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 25 Sep 2007 13:45

Afterthoughts.

Apart from damage our reputation perhaps slightly, what exactly has he said/done to harm the club or the fans? He plays football passionately for us and never has a bad word to say about us or the club. I don't care what harmless immature mistakes he makes in his private life, because I know I have and will make worse mistakes.

Did he, like Harper for example, show shocking insensitivity by harping on about how he prefers Pardew over Coppell?

Did he, like Kitson for example, slag us fans off for making friendly tongue-in-cheek ginger chants... and THEN go on to belittle true racism by daring to suggest such comments are simliar to racism?

Did he not turn up for training, like some players?

Did he do anything to harm us?

No. We pay him to play for us and that's what he does, with due respect to club and fans - unlike some other 'heroes'.

Of course there's a limit: if someone commits a bad crime we may have something to say.

But FFS, a silly immature mistake has nothing to do with us. Yes ok we may make comments and call him a bit of a tit. (Yes he is a bit of a tit). But to suggest getting rid of him is laughable.

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 25 Sep 2007 13:54

SpaceCruiser
Yorkshire Royal For the record. Space Cruiser, on this thread, is also not a gayer.

Aw, thanks! Should I ever meet you, I'll buy you a Babycham. ;)

Bloody gayer

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 25 Sep 2007 14:07

This isn't that serious, part of growing up, I know I've done exactly the same thing and thought it was hilarious. Difference is I'm not paid a fortune or in the public eye.

I think Coppell will sell Leroy in January as this will be his 3rd warning now.

Quagmire

by Quagmire » 25 Sep 2007 14:52

2 world wars, 1 world cup
Did he, like Harper for example, show shocking insensitivity by harping on about how he prefers Pardew over Coppell?

WTF! You didn't take seriously a couple of tongue in cheek comments made by Harper of all people. I saw the interview and he was laughing his head off when he was saying it.

I notice you avoided "did he get involved in a late night altercation in Bristol which the Police got involved in"

I don't care about this video and I trust Coppell to deal with it if he so decides. My problem is slating players like Harper and Kitson over things which happened years ago to try and make a very bad point.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 25 Sep 2007 14:53

londinium
SpaceCruiser

Aw, thanks! Should I ever meet you, I'll buy you a Babycham. ;)

Bloody gayer

Well, you're the gayer if you insist on me buying you a babycham instead of a stella. ;)

North East Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by North East Royal » 25 Sep 2007 15:53

Scarface I think Coppell will sell Leroy in January as this will be his 3rd warning now.

Even though we have a paper thin squad? I can't see him wanting to reduce our squad even more just because of this?

How much would it cost to get a striker as good as Lita to join us on reasonable wages?

Kes

by Kes » 25 Sep 2007 18:09

Leroy Lita, woaaaaah, Leroy Lita, woaaaah
He filmed himself in bed
Thats how he pulled his leg....

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 25 Sep 2007 18:28

Sir Rodney Effing
MC ROYAL Doubt there'd be this much fuss if it was a white man...

Racist

You have to weigh it up. He'd be less likely to score on the pitch and off it.

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 25 Sep 2007 19:09

What a bunch of sancimonious f*ckwits you all are.

SC's reaction: "I don't know the ins and outs" :)

That seems about the level of seriousness with which this whole thing should be approached.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 25 Sep 2007 19:29

2 world wars, 1 world cup Afterthoughts.

Apart from damage our reputation perhaps slightly, what exactly has he said/done to harm the club or the fans? He plays football passionately for us and never has a bad word to say about us or the club. I don't care what harmless immature mistakes he makes in his private life, because I know I have and will make worse mistakes.

Really? Talk us through the time you boffed a bird, filmed yourself, then sent it to your mates. Errr, on second thoughts, don't.

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 25 Sep 2007 21:53

Got to say. Probably the most mature performance from Leroy. I cant recall a single dive..

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 25 Sep 2007 21:56

Yorkshire Royal Got to say. Probably the most mature performance from Leroy. I cant recall a single dive..

Indeed, and he looked 10 times the player because of it.

Fat Leather Jacket

by Fat Leather Jacket » 25 Sep 2007 22:13

RobRoyal What a bunch of sancimonious f*ckwits you all are.

SC's reaction: "I don't know the ins and outs" :)

That seems about the level of seriousness with which this whole thing should be approached.

:lol:

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 25 Sep 2007 22:16

North East Royal
Scarface I think Coppell will sell Leroy in January as this will be his 3rd warning now.

Even though we have a paper thin squad? I can't see him wanting to reduce our squad even more just because of this?

How much would it cost to get a striker as good as Lita to join us on reasonable wages?

I hear Stan Collymore's looking for a club!

He's apparently heard that we sometimes get a dog in for our half-time entertainment.

285 posts