Coppells parking space

1452 posts
reading98

Re: Coppells parking space

by reading98 » 13 May 2008 15:09

So numbers are growing for tonights meet

but is anyone going to bring a ball, barbecue or some beers I will bring a one desposible barbecue.

Is anyone else thinking the same things least then we have something to do rather than stand around :D :D

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 13 May 2008 15:09

Got a few posters now to bring along. If I can find a marker I'll do a tshirt too.

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 13 May 2008 15:14

brendywendy
and can i just say how different a reaction to relegation compared to our fellow relegatees
derby on the pitch, not fit to wear the shirts etc
brum on the pitch, riots, abuse of the chairman etc
RFC- standing ovation, and a demo to get the manager to stay

thats why i love this club

Reading fans - accepting second best with a cheery smile.

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

by rabidbee » 13 May 2008 15:15

papereyes Reading fans - accepting second best with a cheery smile.

It's good enough for every other aspect of my life!... :roll:

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 13 May 2008 15:15

Thames I can't believe you lot. This is being taken way out of context. Do you not have anything else in your life other than this club?

Going down the ground to "save your little manager".

Pathetic.

Ah ha!!!

Mr Thames, to this little event you see a pathetic could be the same as a somebody who does not folllow foootball thinking it is pathetic for people to spend £1000's on tickets for their family.

This event is by no means anything being taken out of context.

Manny people on here like myself questioned Steve's abilities at times throughout this season and he showed that at the end he was not blinkered and prepared to admit mistakes. I have total respect for that and he has shown what a man he is by standing up and being open and honest.

Some people may call Thou Voice, Mr U-Turn...

...but when I set out last night to put my sign up and my hat, it is the only way we the small wheels as RFC supporters have of giving anything back.

We cannot control if our manager leaves, but at least we can let him know what we think of him by doing this.

The fans and the club ulitmately need him to bring us back up, especially now he has clear vision on what went wrong.

He is good for the players.

He is good for the club.

I believe that with him at the helm we will go up, but if we don't based on the humanity and diginaty that he has shown (even tho I can't spelll), I would sooner have him as manager next season even if we remain in the fizzy pop league.

He is a legend at RFC and he WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE ALONE IN THE NIGHT WITHOUT ANY COMMENT FROM THE FANS...

...now Mr Thames, why don't you go back to sitting naked at your PC having a one hand shuffle over pictures you download off the internet as you are clearly a very poor forum warrior and I am better then you.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 13 May 2008 15:16

AbovetheI is bringing a football I think. Bring along some food and a disposable barbecue. :mrgreen:

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 13 May 2008 15:17

papereyes
brendywendy
and can i just say how different a reaction to relegation compared to our fellow relegatees

you are welcome to riot as you please

and LOL at SC being 2nd best

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 13 May 2008 15:18

Meridian tonight people. 6PM onwards. There should be a piece.

cheeryoleary

by cheeryoleary » 13 May 2008 15:19

Anyone able to sort out an ice cream van?

STAR Voice

by STAR Voice » 13 May 2008 15:19

Just to put an official slant onto this, I've just heard that RFC will be coning off Biscuit Way 6pm onwards so as not to have a safety problem with cars approaching for the hotel and the local league final.

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 13 May 2008 15:19

Readingfanman Meridian tonight people. 6PM onwards. There should be a piece.

It's Thames valley Tonight, jeez...

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 13 May 2008 15:20

Thou Voice
Thames I can't believe you lot. This is being taken way out of context. Do you not have anything else in your life other than this club?

Pathetic.

Ah ha!!!

Mr Thames, to this little event you see a pathetic could be the same as a somebody who does not folllow foootball thinking it is pathetic for people to spend £1000's on tickets for their family.

Manny people on here like myself questioned Steve's abilities at times throughout this season and he showed that at the end he was not blinkered and prepared to admit mistakes. I have total respect for that and he has shown what a man he is by standing up and being open and honest.

...but when I set out last night to put my sign up and my hat, it is the only way we the small wheels as RFC supporters have of giving anything back.

We cannot control if our manager leaves, but at least we can let him know what we think of him by doing this.

The fans and the club ulitmately need him to bring us back up, especially now he has clear vision on what went wrong.

He is good for the club.

I believe that with him at the helm we will go up, but if we don't based on the humanity and diginaty that he has shown (even tho I can't spelll), I would sooner have him as manager next season even if we remain in the fizzy pop league.

He is a legend at RFC and he WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE ALONE IN THE NIGHT WITHOUT ANY COMMENT FROM THE FANS...

...now Mr Thames, why don't you go back to sitting naked at your PC having a one hand shuffle over pictures you download off the internet as you are clearly a very poor forum warrior and I am better then you.

aha!

brilliant

i love you TV

nice poster by the way, just been to see it

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 13 May 2008 15:20

Readingfanman Meridian tonight people. 6PM onwards. There should be a piece.

oh poo, i dont wanna be on TV anymore

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 13 May 2008 15:21

Thou Voice

Pathetic.

Ah ha!!!

He is good for the club.

Can I just say - Well said that man (assuming you are a man). I haven't agreed with much of what you have written over the last few months but the above is pretty much spot on.

dink

by dink » 13 May 2008 15:21

Readingfanman AbovetheI is bringing a football I think. Bring along some food and a disposable barbecue. :mrgreen:

Has anyone got any inflatables left?

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 13 May 2008 15:22

TV - It's great to have you on side. I may not agree with you much of the time, but that is one of the best posts I have ever read on HNA.

dink
Readingfanman AbovetheI is bringing a football I think. Bring along some food and a disposable barbecue. :mrgreen:

Has anyone got any inflatables left?

I threw mine at Derby. Else I'd bring them. :lol:

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 13 May 2008 15:22

brendywendy
papereyes
brendywendy

you are welcome to riot as you please

and LOL at SC being 2nd best

well, staying up would have been better, wouldn't it?

I know that continuity is imperative now. I know we were punching above our weight for the last two seasons, at least. But let's not kid ourselves that our team couldn't have done any better this season.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 13 May 2008 15:23

STAR Campaigns Just to put an official slant onto this, I've just heard that RFC will be coning off Biscuit Way 6pm onwards so as not to have a safety problem with cars approaching for the hotel and the local league final.

fans will still be able to approach the "space" and stick up their flags, scarves banners etc from behind the barrier
the Star bloke was saying we may have to congregate round the corner to avoid problems with traffic

but i dont see that as a problem- the club cant just have hundreds of people standing in the road
Health and safety is a bitch, but its kind of important

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

by Ups and Downs » 13 May 2008 15:23

So, is Steve actually going to be there tonight?

knobby_1871

by knobby_1871 » 13 May 2008 15:23

Pridders
Pridders Coppell OUT Allardyce IN - That's all.

Ohhh and YES I have made a banner and YES I will be there tonight.

fishing again pridders ?

1452 posts