Pompey Fan Here Fella's

279 posts
seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

Re: Pompey Fan Here Fella's

by seahawk10 » 03 Jun 2008 02:31

Rawlie19
What colour knickers are you wearing Laura? Does your bra match?

Bra 'N Order

Laura Norder
Location: my loaction is seccret but it is near wallingford ha ha

by Laura Norder » 03 Jun 2008 09:10

hi rawlie age 19 yuo are a cheacky boy i must not tell yuo waht nickers i am on it is the law the local bobby uncle jim told me not to tell internet men and checky boys i dont think i can tell yuo of bras as well are yuo nice or just cheaky all the time

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 03 Jun 2008 12:49

Carlin20 Hope yer all well like.

Looking forward to yer new season? Confident, optimistic or the complete opposite?

I must say I am at pompey, another top 10 season and a european trip is just what the doctor ordered. This club can only go up and up.

Bet yer happy coppell staying though ay, definitely a good move. Without him you would be ****** IMO so it's good news for you.

I hope the majority of you had no hard feelings after the fulham game, but reading on here after it seemed some of you did, wishing us to lose the f.a cup etc.

It's sad to see you go down, but whatever you think about our current stadium and the club, Portsmouth have been and ALWAYS will be much bigger than the likes of Reading. Our history is so much better with many trophies, the fanbase too and when the stadium is built we will prove this, and generally the press/recognition of the club. Any true Reading fan must realise this and it's not up for debate.
Whatever anyone says Portsmouth are now one of the most upandcoming clubs in europe and a big club on and off the pitch with a huge population and tourists here. The only way is up lil royals!

Good luck guys next season.

since when is pompey a bigger club/fanbase than Reading.....no chance, i lived in Portsmouth for 18 months and worked with a pompey fan who took me to a few games when Reading werent play home/away.....

Reading is the fastest growing town in the uk, bigger population than pompey (if you include the real population - most of Reading comes under Wokingham/Winnersh/Shinfield/etc)....

and much more intelligent....the one thing i noticed whilst working in pompey was how SLOW and STUPID people were...inbred perhaps

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 03 Jun 2008 12:55

Jackson Corner Was it Blackburn at home when Harry moaned it wasn't a full house? You can't fill a 19,000 capacity ground during your most succesfull ever season in the top flight how are you you going to fill a 38,000 ground? 23 million in the red and rising massive wage bill and a new stadium to pay for, remember what happened to Southampton when they moved?

im sure the russian mafia will fill it

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 03 Jun 2008 12:56

Laura Norder hi rawlie age 19 yuo are a cheacky boy i must not tell yuo waht nickers i am on it is the law the local bobby uncle jim told me not to tell internet men and checky boys i dont think i can tell yuo of bras as well are yuo nice or just cheaky all the time

I think it's actually ok when you are in fact a 49 year old fat balding male. Although then I don't want to know.

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 03 Jun 2008 12:58

Carlin20 sorry mate, pompey are a big club.

Check the trophy cabinet.

yeh, pompey won a cup that no other club gives a toss about, well done

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 03 Jun 2008 13:01

Reading Til I Die
Carlin20 Hope i didnt offend anyone. Im a good guy really.

Awwwww......don't you just want to give our sailor friend a nice big hug?

careful, you know these stories about sailor boys might be true and you'll end up with more than a hug :shock:

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 03 Jun 2008 13:02

dean horrix legend
Russell Street
Riseley Pompey have the best supporters in the world. I thought everyone knew that?

Isn't that Southampton? Oh no, they're the BIGGER club aren't they!

I'm confused!

I thought Brighton were the BIGGEST club in the world,with the BIGGEST fan base in the world.

What is it with these south coast teams! :?

must be the sea air

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 03 Jun 2008 13:04

hope pompey do well in europe as they may struggle in the league just like bolton did....but hopefully theyll be relegated

kieran

by kieran » 03 Jun 2008 13:29

statto Pompey's honours.

In summary, They won the league 50 years ago.

They won the first division a few years ago.

They've won a few lower league titles.

They've won the FA cup twice with a mere 69 year gap in between.

There must be a fair bit of space in that "massive trophy cabinet".

Only been Champions of England twice! Only won the FA Cup twice! And, of course, you cant really win much in the lower leagues if your not really in them.

As for Pompey have spent a "few" years in the top flight - try 46

kieran

by kieran » 03 Jun 2008 13:30

royalsteve
Carlin20 sorry mate, pompey are a big club.

Check the trophy cabinet.

yeh, pompey won a cup that no other club gives a toss about, well done

That really would make you feel better, if only you really beleived it.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 03 Jun 2008 13:39

You sound very defensive. How do you feel about losing 1-0 at home to a crap team like Fulham?

kieran

by kieran » 03 Jun 2008 13:42

Super Kevin Bremner! The dilapidated town centre -

Southampton on your doorstep with a bigger footballing history than Portsmouth

its a city

What history would that be?

kieran

by kieran » 03 Jun 2008 13:45

SpaceCruiser You sound very defensive. How do you feel about losing 1-0 at home to a crap team like Fulham?

Hmmmm, let me think - FA cup holders, Top ten team, more investment this year. But if only we hadnt lost at home to Fulham.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 03 Jun 2008 13:50

kieran
SpaceCruiser You sound very defensive. How do you feel about losing 1-0 at home to a crap team like Fulham?

Hmmmm, let me think - FA cup holders, Top ten team, more investment this year. But if only we hadnt lost at home to Fulham.

So if that game had happened earlier in the season, you needed three points, but lost 1-0 at home to them, wouldn't you be pissed off?

Oh and can I ask you another question? Why have you bothered to come on here?

I hope you lot get relegated next year.

kieran

by kieran » 03 Jun 2008 14:01

Jackson Corner Was it Blackburn at home when Harry moaned it wasn't a full house? You can't fill a 19,000 capacity ground during your most succesfull ever season in the top flight how are you you going to fill a 38,000 ground? 23 million in the red and rising massive wage bill and a new stadium to pay for, remember what happened to Southampton when they moved?

Need to check your facts. I am fairly sure the best season ever was winning it. No, wait, it was winning it the following year :roll:

Did you fill Elm Park before you moved, did Saints fill the Dell, did Boro fill Ayrsome, Did leicester fill Filbert. I could go on (and it ahs been said I do) Answers BTW are no. I live in Reading and like Reading but I am not sure why you lot seem to dislike my club so much

kieran

by kieran » 03 Jun 2008 14:03

SpaceCruiser
kieran

So if that game had happened earlier in the season, you needed three points, but lost 1-0 at home to them, wouldn't you be pissed off?

Oh and can I ask you another question? Why have you bothered to come on here?

I hope you lot get relegated next year.

I would be pissed off, but it didnt matter and we had already done well over the season, it was just one game.

But you know we wont get relegated.

I live in Reading and like Reading.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 03 Jun 2008 14:06

kieran But you know we wont get relegated.

It can still happen - injuries, concentrating on Europe too much etc etc

kieran

by kieran » 03 Jun 2008 14:17

SpaceCruiser
kieran But you know we wont get relegated.

It can still happen - injuries, concentrating on Europe too much etc etc

I suppose anything can happen, but if any of the summer targets actually arrive then I am fairly confident.

Do you think you will come up again? Its a hard league but I really dont see why not, I think Blues will be big comeptition

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 03 Jun 2008 14:17

I'm guessing the answer to that is - nowhere near as bad as you or I did.

279 posts