the real questions from Watford ?

royal-arkansas

the real questions from Watford ?

by royal-arkansas » 22 Sep 2008 19:13

lets get to the real issues from Saturday..... tell me why did the stewards " Green Team " feel it necessary to walk up and down the Aisle all through the game, and then half way through decide to rearrange the pile of Shit at the Left of where we were sitting? .. Who was the coloured old man cuddlying the young white girl and walking up and down through the game ? and what the hell have watford spent there parachute money on ,, their ground was a disgrace from last time i visited it 4 years ago ?

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

Re: the real questions from Watford ?

by SCIAG » 22 Sep 2008 19:14

royal-arkansas lets get to the real issues from Saturday..... tell me why did the stewards " Green Team " feel it necessary to walk up and down the Aisle all through the game, and then half way through decide to rearrange the pile of Shit at the Left of where we were sitting? .. Who was the coloured old man cuddlying the young white girl and walking up and down through the game ? and what the hell have watford spent there parachute money on ,, their ground was a disgrace from last time i visited it 4 years ago ?

Wages? Like you're supposed to?

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 22 Sep 2008 19:21

SCIAG
royal-arkansas lets get to the real issues from Saturday..... tell me why did the stewards " Green Team " feel it necessary to walk up and down the Aisle all through the game, and then half way through decide to rearrange the pile of Shit at the Left of where we were sitting? .. Who was the coloured old man cuddlying the young white girl and walking up and down through the game ? and what the hell have watford spent there parachute money on ,, their ground was a disgrace from last time i visited it 4 years ago ?

A far as I'm aware there's no law that says how you have to spend your parachute payment.

royal-arkansas

by royal-arkansas » 22 Sep 2008 19:24

SCIAG

sorry disagree , if watford represent what coming out of the premiership means , then forget it .. makes me think that JM has got it so right ,, last time i visited this club it was completely full and full of energy what I saw saturday looked to me like the beginning of the end.

Super_horns
Hob Nob Regular

by Super_horns » 22 Sep 2008 19:41

We were supposed to be getting a new East stand built but wasted that dosh on signings like Nathan Ellington and Steve Kabba instead.

:roll: :oops:

Our stewards aren't great but are they anywhere?

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Hob Nob Regular

by Rev Algenon Stickleback H » 22 Sep 2008 19:50

royal-arkansas
SCIAG

sorry disagree , if watford represent what coming out of the premiership means , then forget it .. makes me think that JM has got it so right ,, last time i visited this club it was completely full and full of energy what I saw saturday looked to me like the beginning of the end.

other than the lower crowd, what was different?

royal-arkansas

by royal-arkansas » 22 Sep 2008 19:52

Super_horns We were supposed to be getting a new East stand built but wasted that dosh on signings like Nathan Ellington and Steve Kabba instead.

:roll: :oops:

Our stewards aren't great but are they anywhere?

Shame to see it .. you guys had a great season and got promoted , I remember boothroyd saying that he felt at the Time Reading was a good model for clubs to follow, i surpose it all happened too quick for you. I think any Reading fan who moans the way JM does business needs to visit more away games and see what it's done to some clubs.. I was there with my two youngest boys , people where more than friendly and obviously passionate about their club.. so I have to wish you guys all the best for the future ,, but a stadium 50% capable of holding what it should mean's its going to be tough.

SHORT AND CURLY

by SHORT AND CURLY » 22 Sep 2008 20:09

I don't know about the coloured old man (green/blue /yellow,)but I saw a mixed race or black guy who was holding hands with a female, who looked no more than about 20.
He was old enough to be the females father, but was a little to luvved up with her to be her dad.
Something did not look right, but am I jealous?

You bet I am , the Lucky "old" barsteward!

royal-arkansas

by royal-arkansas » 22 Sep 2008 20:11

SHORT AND CURLY

I don't know about the coloured old man (green/blue /yellow,)but I saw a mixed race or black guy who was holding hands with a female, who looked no more than about 20.
He was old enough to be the females father, but was a little to luvved up with her to be her dad.

you obviously saw what i saw !!!

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 22 Sep 2008 20:23

Franchise FC
SCIAG

A far as I'm aware there's no law that says how you have to spend your parachute payment.

No, but they were "designed" to be spent on wages.

Mad Dog's Ghost

by Mad Dog's Ghost » 22 Sep 2008 20:56

Arkansas,

What were you expecting, a full house for the umpteenth visit of Reading in a couple of years. We not exactly big draw. Nearly 15k ain't bad. And that's much more than 50 per cent of capacity.

Always thought vicarage road an okay ground. 3 decent stands, one rubbish one.

2.8 lita injection

by 2.8 lita injection » 22 Sep 2008 22:50

royal-arkansas
SHORT AND CURLY

you obviously saw what i saw !!!

She was tasty but he looked over 45 :shock: the lucky bstard.

USRoyal17

by USRoyal17 » 23 Sep 2008 01:22

racist much?

who the oxf*rd still says colo(u)red?

and who the oxf*rd gives a shit whether some old black guy has a young white girlfriend?

RG1 Export

by RG1 Export » 23 Sep 2008 03:51

USRoyal17

racist much?

and who the oxf*rd gives a shit whether some old black guy has a young white girlfriend?

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 23 Sep 2008 08:02

USRoyal17

racist much?

Jeez. You're not supposed to say coloured, black. Don't make an arguement out of a nothing comment!

watfordroyal

by watfordroyal » 23 Sep 2008 09:03

Watford could only get a similar gate for their play-off semi :roll:

Skin
Hob Nob Regular
Location: You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

by Skin » 23 Sep 2008 09:14

Sounds like the old 'coloured' gentleman had a semi there too

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 23 Sep 2008 10:24

USRoyal17
racist much?

Grow up for God's sake :roll:

USRoyal17

by USRoyal17 » 23 Sep 2008 17:39

well I guess the attitude toward that word is different across the pond

over here in the States that's a pretty ignorant thing to say and brings to mind the racist Jim Crow laws of the South in the 50s and 60s

I think royal arkansas probably knows that seeing as he has a Southern state's name in his user name

the more you know I suppose

Son of Len

by Son of Len » 23 Sep 2008 18:14

USRoyal17 the more you know I suppose

I know an NBC public service announcement when I see one! :)