Wolverhampton Wanderers - I'm looking forward to seeing

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers - I'm looking forward to seeing

by Thaumagurist* » 29 Sep 2008 13:34

I would also point out that Glen Little waltzing through 3 Wolves defenders to cross for Kitson to head into the net is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolves goal in that play-off second leg game.

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 29 Sep 2008 13:50

peckhamwolf I'm looking forward to seeing the fairy tales the Reading Evening Post comes up with about all manner of misdemeanours from Wolves fans and stories of women and children being attacked by midland trogs.

Oh and the invisible Reading chain gang that was purely going to 'come and settle some scores' in the home return fixture.

Regrettably only fairy tales in the minds of well, mindless, Wolves fans.

Oh, and "Divison One Rubbish in Tatty Orange Shirts".

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 29 Sep 2008 13:55

I'm looking forward to hearing:

Peckham Wolf's views on the Holocaust.

peckhamwolf

by peckhamwolf » 29 Sep 2008 14:00

Wolves fans are going to have to have amazing aim to spit/throw urine/axes/knives/darts etc.

You've sold an embarassing 380 tickets.

Perhaps John Madejski would like to borrow the 'You've let us down again' banner and demonstrate it at your racist excuse for supporters (even mentioning the holocaust in the same breath is something you should be ashamed of- the only thing remotely comparable is the propaganda also bleated out by your local paper) although I think John is more interested in his new development at Chatham Street these days.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 29 Sep 2008 14:01

peckhamwolf I'm looking forward to seeing the fairy tales the Reading Evening Post comes up with about all manner of misdemeanours from Wolves fans and stories of women and children being attacked by midland trogs.

Oh and the invisible Reading chain gang that was purely going to 'come and settle some scores' in the home return fixture.

Those were actually chelsea fans making threats, I saw the posts at the time.
Where did wolves go since then? Back down to the championship, LOL@ you thinking you are promoted after 10 games, you haven't got the quality in your squad.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 29 Sep 2008 14:01

Racist? Can you point out where there has been racism on this thread, please?

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 29 Sep 2008 14:04

peckhamwolf even mentioning the holocaust in the same breath is something you should be ashamed of

You're right, that was low. Almost as low as hooligans attacking families bedecked in replica shirts.

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

by Focher » 29 Sep 2008 14:08

about 25000 spasticated mongtard Brummie wannabies saying 'crip' instead of 'crap'.

STAR Voice

by STAR Voice » 29 Sep 2008 14:13

FiNeRaIn

Does anyone have the URL to the 38-page dossier of witness statements that was posted back then or the letters from West Midlands Police and Wolverhampton City Council (Safety Advisory Group)?

They shut peckhamwolf up last time because it's impossible even for him to pretend something never happened when there's so much clear evidence.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 29 Sep 2008 14:21

Peckham Wolf

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 29 Sep 2008 14:26

peckhamwolf You've sold an embarassing 380 tickets.

Prevention is better than a cure, wolfboy - not attending a game where you're likely to get spat on / have objects thrown at you / attacked on the way out of the ground > putting yourself in the position to experience the above.

Time for you to crawl back under that stone of yours methinks.

BarryWhiteRFC

by BarryWhiteRFC » 29 Sep 2008 14:34

Archie's penalty Do they really gob on you from above? Thinking about whether to go and this could be a deciding factor...

Yes they really do but it's not to bad if you win terrable if you lose!

Tony Le Mesmer
Hob Nob Regular

by Tony Le Mesmer » 29 Sep 2008 14:34

peckhamwolf Wolves fans are going to have to have amazing aim to spit/throw urine/axes/knives/darts etc.

You've sold an embarassing 380 tickets.

Perhaps John Madejski would like to borrow the 'You've let us down again' banner and demonstrate it at your racist excuse for supporters (even mentioning the holocaust in the same breath is something you should be ashamed of- the only thing remotely comparable is the propaganda also bleated out by your local paper) although I think John is more interested in his new development at Chatham Street these days.

I've seen some bad posts on this board that it pretty low.

How on earth do you come to the conclusion Reading Fans are Racist?

Im actually quite pleased we have sold so few tickets. After witnessing thugs deliberatly targeting & assaulting Women outside your ground i, and probably hundreds Reading fans, have no intention of ever returning.

Peckham, i think you fall into the typical Wolves fan category. Utter Low Life.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 29 Sep 2008 14:36

peckhamwolf just shows any idiot can get his hands on a keyboard and be web active these days IMO.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 29 Sep 2008 14:37

After this little discussion I am definitely not going tomorrow night.

peckhamwolf

by peckhamwolf » 29 Sep 2008 14:38

T.R.O.L.I.

Prevention is better than a cure, wolfboy - not attending a game where you're likely to get spat on / have objects thrown at you / attacked on the way out of the ground > putting yourself in the position to experience the above.

Garbage. No other reports of such activity at Molineux in the last few years, limited reports of crowd trouble compared with other clubs in the UK, Reading's hatred of Wolves being well and truly one directional and incidents like the ones fabricated in the evening post happening at other grounds across the country every weekend (not that that is any kind of excuse for it) means it's not likely that you'll have objects thrown at you, it's a remote possibility just as it at every other ground (Sir Jack Hayward for instance was spat on at the 'Mad Stad').

You're not going because you can't be bothered to travel a few hours to support your team on a midweek night.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 29 Sep 2008 14:42

peckhamwolf
T.R.O.L.I.

Garbage. No other reports of such activity at Molineux in the last few years, limited reports of crowd trouble compared with other clubs in the UK, Reading's hatred of Wolves being well and truly one directional and incidents like the ones fabricated in the evening post happening at other grounds across the country every weekend (not that that is any kind of excuse for it) means it's not likely that you'll have objects thrown at you, it's a remote possibility just as it at every other ground (Sir Jack Hayward for instance was spat on at the 'Mad Stad').

You're not going because you can't be bothered to travel a few hours to support your team on a midweek night.

Don't you find it confusing calling your sister mum?

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 29 Sep 2008 14:42

peckhamwolf You're not going because you can't be bothered to travel a few hours to support your team on a midweek night.

Fair point. Although I did see violence in that playoff game, its not a myth like you'd have people beleive.

anR

by anR » 29 Sep 2008 14:43

Archie's penalty
Bill Oddie's Beard
Archie's penalty Do they really gob on you from above? Thinking about whether to go and this could be a deciding factor...

You enjoy being gobbed on? :shock:

A deciding factor not to go :roll:

I'd also add being ganged up on by about twenty chanting Wolves fans in that underpass and getting kicked up the arse.

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 29 Sep 2008 14:44

peckhamwolf You're not going because you can't be bothered to travel a few hours to support your team on a midweek night.

Not that I feel I have to justify myself to you mind - but if you're going to spout off, at least try to be accurate. I'm not going because I refuse to line the pockets of a club with utter neanderthals for supporters until proper segregation is put in place. And by proper segregation I mean vertical (and not horizontal) spearation.

FYI: Midweek games @ Forest Green, Dagenham & Redbridge and Stoke City all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a midweek game @ Molineux.