raaaaaa! :evil:

dunno, just a bit pissy today.
bloody football.

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Players Who Won't Fancy It Tonight

by 6ft Kerplunk » 29 Oct 2008 11:27

brendywendy and apart from scoring it sounded like kebe played a blinder
was all over them until the last half an hour, and the only thing wrong(again) was no shooting boots.
to say that he didnt perform because he didnt fancy it in the cold and wet is simply a delusional attempt at confirming your rubbish point, because he was clearly well up for it.

Its was dry. Kebe played ok in patches.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 29 Oct 2008 11:53

6ft Kerplunk
was all over them until the last half an hour, and the only thing wrong(again) was no shooting boots.
to say that he didnt perform because he didnt fancy it in the cold and wet is simply a delusional attempt at confirming your rubbish point, because he was clearly well up for it.

Its was dry. Kebe played ok in patches.

it was up north though, and cold-he wore gloves
but still managed to hit the post, and force a couple of very good saves, set up another couple of chances, and missed a couple of chances-sounds better than ok to me

and regardless of any of that-it seemed he was very much up for it, contrary to some of the daft views expressed in this thread

braindead

by braindead » 29 Oct 2008 11:59

I thought Kebe was your most dangerous player - although he should have scored at least one goal.
He tormented our full back Kalvenes for a while and Jensen made at least one great save from him.
A bit of shooting practice and he will be a big big threat in this division

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 29 Oct 2008 12:04

agree with that
but boy does he need that shooting practice!

he usually is our most dangerous player, but that doesnt stop people being overly negative about the lad-
like crouch he isnt helped by his physique

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 29 Oct 2008 18:22

"Sounded like"? So you weren't there?

Fukk off then.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 29 Oct 2008 21:59

Maguire

Fukk off then.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 30 Oct 2008 09:21

:-S

I'm not having an argument about the game with someone who didn't even see it. That's not clutching at straws, it's just sensible.

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 30 Oct 2008 10:20

Maguire :-S

I'm not having an argument about the game with someone who didn't even see it. That's not clutching at straws, it's just sensible.

Lol.... you do not actually have to be there to argue a point!!!

I have read countless reports from people who were there and numerous newspaper reports, majority of which conclude that he played well and was certianly 'up for it' and not put off by the cold Northern air.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 30 Oct 2008 10:41

I thought he looked a bit chilly to be honest. At one point when he was near the touchline I looked deep into his brown eyes and could have sworn I detected a simple longing for a warm fire and possible a pair of Totes toasties.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 30 Oct 2008 10:42

Maguire

Fukk off then.

make me u mug

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 30 Oct 2008 13:36

I should have been clearer - Brendy Wendy is the one who is clutching at straws. Sounded like Kebe had a good game; would that be according to BBC Radio Berkshire, the official club website or the John Madejski owned Reading 107?

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 30 Oct 2008 13:48

floyd__streete

I should have been clearer - Brendy Wendy is the one who is clutching at straws. Sounded like Kebe had a good game; would that be according to BBC Radio Berkshire, the official club website or the John Madejski owned Reading 107?

no

according to BBC Radio berks, everyone ive talked to who went, every match report i read, and the vast majority of people on here.just the plain facts about the number of chances he made/had seem to point in that direction too.
and two seperate sets of highlights.

thanks though.

& you can stick yr straws up yr feckin arse
if this was a back from the game thread id agree about being at the game, but without those who didnt see the game live, this thread would be posted on by about 5 people, and a tad dull.

er
Last edited by brendywendy on 30 Oct 2008 14:14, edited 1 time in total.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 30 Oct 2008 13:54

Well that told me then didn't it.

As an aside, would it be possible for you to add capital letters at relevant places in your postings? It really does read so much better. I am not asking too much; just a capital at the start of every sentence, every noun. I am sure we'll all think more highly of you and eventually come to accept you and your quaint opinions.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 30 Oct 2008 14:01

floyd__streete Well that told me then didn't it.

As an aside, would it be possible for you to add capital letters at relevant places in your postings? It really does read so much better. I am not asking too much; just a capital at the start of every sentence, every noun. I am sure we'll all think more highly of you and eventually come to accept you and your quaint opinions.

caPital letTers in the correct places are for mugs
if you cant spot the start of a sentence, or a noun without one, thats your probleM, grammar fascist.

plus my short stubby fingers have trouble reaching the shift key.

& LOL at thinking i would like to be thought of more highly by anyone on here

Sorry Sir. It will not happen again. I shall endeavour to be grammatically correct from this moment hence.

John 3:16

by John 3:16 » 30 Oct 2008 15:48

I can confirm that I think Kebe had a pretty good game. I wasn't all that impressed by Harper, but for me the one who really wasn't oop for it was SHunt. Had an awful night imho.

While I was at the game I was listening to the coverage from Burnley's local radio station. Not sure who it was (some ex player) but he really hated SHunt and kept on about how he has no idea why any club would think he was worth a few million, and that he'd spoken to Glenda just before the game and that he also couldn't work out why people loved him so much. I was just hoping he would have a good game and then I could phone in on my way home and say 'do one'... Unfortunately he was proved to be right.