Squad Number 13 - Time To Be Dropped?

Ozymandias
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Squad Number 13 - Time To Be Dropped?

by Ozymandias » 20 Feb 2009 12:54

punkindrublic i can't stand it when the club or mr mad says we need to create more atmosphere.

Agree with that too, I pays my money, it's up to me.

Same as the purile morons who come on this board saying about singing and atmosphere. Do one.

If you want to sing, go to church. If you want to watch live football, go to the game.

Oh and TOTMFP

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 20 Feb 2009 14:17

nothing wrong with number 13 imo, doesn't hurt anyone and at least it attempts to acknowldege the fans are an important part of the club.

bn2001uk

by bn2001uk » 20 Feb 2009 14:27

It's almost as if we need a good away crowd to get the Reading fans singing sometimes.
Look at the atmosphere when Cardiff and Wolves came over - it was cracking...lots of singing and banter
Then Preston come along with about 100 supporters and we were so quiet.

It's embarrassing sometimes.

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 20 Feb 2009 14:56

floyd__streete
Rawlie19
philM I can't remember cringing about that for ages. Do they still announce it?

You are correct. Hasn't been used for months. Tredder: on the pulse of Reading today.

Yeah, get with the programme Tredder, it hasn't been used for weeks at least - the last home game IIRC.

On another barely related topic, what sort of fun passes for half time 'entertainment' these days at the Madj? I wouldn't know, as I like to go outside and get 15 minutes solid moaning in to a different group of people who aren't in ear-shot of me. Is it still some sort guess who can throw a pizza at the cross-bar kind of japery?

The shirt/banner thing was used at the last game, but the announcer putting us on the bench saying "and number 13, Reading fans everywhere" has been dropped for some time now.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 20 Feb 2009 15:39

punkindrublic i can't stand it when the club or mr mad says we need to create more atmosphere. Note to mr mad, stop making people sit down all the time and we CAN create a good atmosphere.

Yeah, what a bastard