Robin Friday - Profile on Wikipedia...

11 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
West_Reading

Robin Friday - Profile on Wikipedia...

by West_Reading » 12 May 2009 00:54

Looks like someone's been having some fun editing it... Read the 'Move to Reading' section.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Friday

yuomi

Re: Robin Friday - Profile on Wikipedia...

by yuomi » 12 May 2009 01:19

wow. not funny.

purile. that annoyed me even more than litlejohn, and i hate littlejohn.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 12 May 2009 02:20

I've editted it back from what i can remember it saying If you think it should be different, let me know.

His goal against Tranmere Rovers in March 1976 has been described as one of the greatest ever goals - sadly this was a time when tv cameras were only at one football ground every weekend. Friday was waiting just outside the left hand corner of the box when the ball came across to him. He subsequently leaped high into the air, caught the ball on his chest, with his back to goal, spun around 180 degrees, and proceeded to fire the ball into the net, stunning the Tranmere defenders, to the great roar of the crowd. The referee that evening, Clive Thomas, held his hands in his face in disbelief and afterwards described it as one of the best goals he had ever witnessed. In response, Friday in typical fashion quipped that he should come more often as he does that sort of thing every week!

Hugo Boss
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Hugo Boss » 12 May 2009 08:28

What did it say before it was edited back??

yuomi

by yuomi » 12 May 2009 10:07

SLAMMED I've editted it back from what i can remember it saying If you think it should be different, let me know.

His goal against Tranmere Rovers in March 1976 has been described as one of the greatest ever goals - sadly this was a time when tv cameras were only at one football ground every weekend. Friday was waiting just outside the left hand corner of the box when the ball came across to him. He subsequently leaped high into the air, caught the ball on his chest, with his back to goal, spun around 180 degrees, and proceeded to fire the ball into the net, stunning the Tranmere defenders, to the great roar of the crowd. The referee that evening, Clive Thomas, held his hands in his face in disbelief and afterwards described it as one of the best goals he had ever witnessed. In response, Friday in typical fashion quipped that he should come more often as he does that sort of thing every week!

fairly well spot on.

but i think it might be 'leapt'. :wink:

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 12 May 2009 10:25

He did land after the leap, and then swivel and shoot, didn't he?

Or was it all one movement?

gh7901

by gh7901 » 12 May 2009 10:28

Hugo Boss What did it say before it was edited back??

His erection for Reading against Tranmere Rovers in March 1976 has been described as one of the greatest ever erections - sadly his panther died the day before the match and he got testicular cancer shortly after. Friday was waiting just outside the left hand corner of the box when his balls started to hurt. He subsequently leaped high into the air, caught his balls in his hands, with his back to goal, spun around 180 degrees, and proceeded to fire his load over the unfortunately close by Tranmere defenders, to the great roar of the crowd. The referee that evening, Clive Thomas, held his hands in his face in disbelief and afterwards described it as one of the biggest loads he had ever witnessed. In response, Friday in typical fashion quipped that he should cum more often as he does that sort of thing every week!

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 12 May 2009 11:32

yuomi
SLAMMED I've editted it back from what i can remember it saying If you think it should be different, let me know.

fairly well spot on.

but i think it might be 'leapt'. :wink:

Woops, thanks for pointing that out. It now reads:
His goal against Tranmere Rovers in March 1976 has been described as one of the greatest ever goals - sadly this was a time when TV cameras were only at one football ground a week. Friday was waiting just outside the left hand corner of the box when the ball came across to him. He subsequently leapt high into the air, caught the ball on his chest, with his back to goal, spun around 180 degrees, and proceeded to fire the ball into the net, stunning the Tranmere defenders, to the great roar of the crowd. The referee that evening, Clive Thomas, held his hands in his face in disbelief and afterwards described it as one of the best goals he had ever witnessed. In response, Friday in typical fashion quipped that he should come more often as he does that sort of thing every week!

Kieron1981

by Kieron1981 » 12 May 2009 11:51

gh7901

His erection for Reading against Tranmere Rovers in March 1976 has been described as one of the greatest ever erections - sadly his panther died the day before the match and he got testicular cancer shortly after. Friday was waiting just outside the left hand corner of the box when his balls started to hurt. He subsequently leaped high into the air, caught his balls in his hands, with his back to goal, spun around 180 degrees, and proceeded to fire his load over the unfortunately close by Tranmere defenders, to the great roar of the crowd. The referee that evening, Clive Thomas, held his hands in his face in disbelief and afterwards described it as one of the biggest loads he had ever witnessed. In response, Friday in typical fashion quipped that he should cum more often as he does that sort of thing every week!

What a knobber... although i did chuckle a little when i read it.... funny... but out of order

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 12 May 2009 13:53

How can you hold your hands in your face? :?

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 13 May 2009 20:17

gh7901

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11 posts   •   Page 1 of 1