Good game tonight... Clarets fan here

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Good game tonight... Clarets fan here

by Maguire » 12 May 2009 14:17

readingbedding
J50 The thread title is of a suggestive nature, hoping that it will be a good game tonight without initially expressing any bias to the result. There were quite a few of your lot in the cricket club, some with silly hats on... didn't spot the talent behind the bar :oops:

Should have got a round in.
Only her tits were great though I think.
Didn't spot any KRAZY hats, only a man going around selling pin-badges, (which is as ostentatious as it should get).

The jester hats were out in full force. How we cringed.

There was a teenager behind the bar I prolly would have done after a few beers with a danger fck - reckon i'd have picked up an STI of some description, just not HIV.

braindead

by braindead » 12 May 2009 14:21

yuomi im not taking stick from anyone whose town's crowning glory is it's (and i quote) 'futuristic bus station'.

ergo,

impromptu things im looking forward to seeing:

sobbing burnley men, women and children in tear sodden claret and blue geting on their sovietesque coaches back to their futuristic transport hub following their overdose of the ignimony of defeat.

so there.

I have just googled 'Reading landmarks' to try and attempt a retort when the third item down was: HM Prison, Reading!! :lol:

Nuff said I think

COPPELL OUT!

yuomi

by yuomi » 12 May 2009 14:25

braindead
yuomi im not taking stick from anyone whose town's crowning glory is it's (and i quote) 'futuristic bus station'.

ergo,

sobbing burnley men, women and children in tear sodden claret and blue geting on their sovietesque coaches back to their futuristic transport hub following their overdose of the ignimony of defeat.

so there.

I have just googled 'Reading landmarks' to try and attempt a retort when the third item down was: HM Prison, Reading!! :lol:

Nuff said I think

COPPELL OUT!

agreed. coyle in.

its nice to see your local journos have the measure of their readership:

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/strange/H ... 5226480.jp

:roll:

braindead

by braindead » 12 May 2009 14:34

yuomi
braindead

ergo,

so there.

Nuff said I think

COPPELL OUT!

agreed. coyle in.

It is easy to use articles from the local rag to prove how intelligent people aren't:

http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/s/2050 ... _rbh_trust

yuomi

by yuomi » 12 May 2009 14:41

braindead
braindead

ergo,

so there.

agreed. coyle in.

It is easy to use articles from the local rag to prove how intelligent people aren't:

http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/s/2050 ... _rbh_trust

thats right, blame the NHS.

typique. :roll:

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 12 May 2009 14:47

braindead

ergo,

so there.

Nuff said I think

COPPELL OUT!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

holsgrove breaks a leg

by holsgrove breaks a leg » 12 May 2009 14:48

ergo,

so there.

and the 'burnley wallet'

braindead

by braindead » 12 May 2009 14:49

It's all Maggie Thatcher's fault

westongeezer

by westongeezer » 12 May 2009 15:04

OI dont blame Maggie, she well looked after us Suvners.

braindead

by braindead » 12 May 2009 15:22

westongeezer OI dont blame Maggie, she well looked after us Suvners.

lol - she closed t'mines, she closed t'factories in fact she practically closed t'North down.

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Wishing I was young enough and crass enough to care

by wolsey » 12 May 2009 15:46

braindead

lol - she closed t'mines, she closed t'factories in fact she practically closed t'North down.

I parked in a street of victorian terraces just off Parliament Street. 3 out of 4 houses boarded up - six year old kids wandering the streets oblivious of any traffic: scary - third world on our doorsteps

braindead

by braindead » 12 May 2009 15:53

wolsey
braindead

I parked in a street of victorian terraces just off Parliament Street. 3 out of 4 houses boarded up - six year old kids wandering the streets oblivious of any traffic: scary - third world on our doorsteps

That would be Burnley Wood - possibly the worst area in Burnley. In fact I am stunned that your car was still there to be honest. Not pleasant up there at all.
However not just Burnley that has some socio-economic issues. My sister lives in Reading and I know that areas such as Oxford Road etc aren't the prettiest, with gun crime etc

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Wishing I was young enough and crass enough to care

by wolsey » 12 May 2009 16:27

braindead
wolsey [quote="braindead

That would be Burnley Wood - possibly the worst area in Burnley. In fact I am stunned that your car was still there to be honest. Not pleasant up there at all.
However not just Burnley that has some socio-economic issues. My sister lives in Reading and I know that areas such as Oxford Road etc aren't the prettiest, with gun crime etc
[/quote]

Sorry - cheap jibe. I was really saddened by what I saw - Oxford Road may have it's problems but it's a world removed from Burnley Wood.

(FWIW I like N.E. Lancs - been to Turf Moor many times as a neutral, enjoyed the delights of Nelson and Colne on a Saturday night, played for Clitheroe CC, even went out with the daughter of an ex-Clarets goalkeeper!)

Whatever happens tonight I hope the winner gets the better of the Blunts.

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 12 May 2009 16:27

good luck oxf*rd newbie :p

had to be done my friend