Fellow Biscuitmen - We Need To Stop This Fire...

18 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Thou Voice

Fellow Biscuitmen - We Need To Stop This Fire...

by Thou Voice » 16 May 2009 09:21

...but why?

Well it seems that the Emperor had tricked all of us fools into renewing some of our season tickets before his ultimate move...

...oh yes.

He pushed Steve into the river on unemployment while Beaker lashed away at THE HEROES OF READING FC, who are OUR HEROES OF READING FC and threw away all the names of the players that we know and love.

The reason for this is to sell more shirts and take more money from us all. Today, 10,327 Reading FC fans had useless shirts with names that now mean nothing on the back. This means taht 10,327 Reading FC fans will have to purchase a new shirt to see us fight for our relegation spot next season. If the truth be known, we'll just play the whole season the way we played the second half of this years season.

The...

...that is buring away at the contracts of our players needs to be stopped. They are allowing it to burn away at the players that we know and love, even if all they can do is enter into their weekly compitition of WHO CAN KICK THE BALL THE HIGHEST?

I propose that we have a bring back Marcus, Murty, Lita and Michael campaign...

...the end result will be our heroes will be back and Beaker can carry his stake to the centre of the Emperor's O-Ring and be burnt alive on it. :evil:

Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Fellow Biscuitmen - We Need To Stop This Fire...

by Sun Tzu » 16 May 2009 10:40

You'll never get the hour of your life you spent on that back you realise.....

Tadleys Finest

by Tadleys Finest » 16 May 2009 10:47

Calm down dear :roll:

southstand67

by southstand67 » 16 May 2009 10:54

Hmmm...

reading fc rock leroylero

by reading fc rock leroylero » 16 May 2009 11:03

I agree. Who shall we burn first.... Hunty?

o.... i don't think i totally got your plan

S09Royal

by S09Royal » 16 May 2009 11:07

Hmm... i don't propose we bring back Marcus at all. Yes, he's been very loyal to the club but times change. I suppose you're thinking of a 'bring back Steve Coppell, Kevin Dillon and Wally Downes' too? :roll:

The club needs to move forward. Everything has happened so fast this week it's a blur.
Could most of you, PLEASE, for once, stop predicting the future? We still do have a pretty strong team with the likes of Nhunt, Doyler, Henry etc potentially remaining at this club. If we were to have been promoted, we wouldn't have lasted, we weren't ready at all. I have confidence the players who remain/come into the club, will do their very best next season. Lets pray theres no more hoofball next season.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 16 May 2009 11:10

I fear the word "potentially" is the clincher here. If anyone thinks for a moment that if offers came in for the likes of Doyle and NHunt and we wouldn't consider them and probably take them- they're barking.

'lista
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by 'lista » 16 May 2009 11:17

Thou Voice ...but why?

Well it seems that the Emperor had tricked all of us fools into renewing some of our season tickets before his ultimate move...

...oh yes.

He pushed Steve into the river on unemployment while Beaker lashed away at THE HEROES OF READING FC, who are OUR HEROES OF READING FC and threw away all the names of the players that we know and love.

The reason for this is to sell more shirts and take more money from us all. Today, 10,327 Reading FC fans had useless shirts with names that now mean nothing on the back. This means taht 10,327 Reading FC fans will have to purchase a new shirt to see us fight for our relegation spot next season. If the truth be known, we'll just play the whole season the way we played the second half of this years season.

The...

...that is buring away at the contracts of our players needs to be stopped. They are allowing it to burn away at the players that we know and love, even if all they can do is enter into their weekly compitition of WHO CAN KICK THE BALL THE HIGHEST?

...the end result will be our heroes will be back and Beaker can carry his stake to the centre of the Emperor's O-Ring and be burnt alive on it. :evil:

Utter drivel.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 16 May 2009 11:23

It had to happen quite simply because younger players in opposition teams ran rings around us on quite a few occasions!. Experience counts for nothing in tired legs.

SteveRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SteveRoyal » 16 May 2009 12:08

reading fc rock leroylero I agree. Who shall we burn first.... Hunty?

o.... i don't think i totally got your plan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 16 May 2009 12:14

Wouldn't a fire sale involve actually selling some players?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 16 May 2009 13:18

Oh look the true madman of RFC has returned.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 16 May 2009 13:48

I remenber very clearly similar sentiments being expressed on here when Whitehead was replaced by Hahnemann.

Once were Biscuitmen

by Once were Biscuitmen » 16 May 2009 17:37

Hi Dodger, still mental I see.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 16 May 2009 17:42

RobRoyal Wouldn't a fire sale involve actually selling some players?
:idea:

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 16 May 2009 18:45

Thou Voice ...but why?

...oh yes.

The...

Shut up.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 16 May 2009 18:51

Thou Voice ...but why?

...oh yes.

The...

You have even given somebody a nickname that almost rhymes with vicar - it just so great to have you back.

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 15 Aug 2009 19:50

It seemed I was right...

18 posts   •   Page 1 of 1