Madejski Out and I mean Out

281 posts
ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

Re: We have the most idiotic fans around

by ZacNaloen » 18 Aug 2009 22:22

Armadillo Roadkill

by Armadillo Roadkill » 18 Aug 2009 22:22

Your're a strange chap royalee. One minute I think you spout some of the worst rubbish on here (diatribes against Sir Steve). Next minute I'm inspired by your vision about Rodgers. I like you more when you talk about he future rather than the past.

Three games into a massive and much needed change for this club and HNA? has a rash of doubters. The poop posted on here this evening is dissapointing.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 18 Aug 2009 22:23

SouthDownsRoyal "Location: Enjoying the Rodgers Revolution"

:lol:

:lol:

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

Re: Madejski Out and I mean Out

by Sir Dodger Royal » 18 Aug 2009 22:24

Big hair. That's a wig. The only thing the Madman cares about is himself.

You can't sell a Club that is going backwards and that is completely of his own making.

No argument just Real Facts. Everyone has his day and his day is up.

Back the Royals or Back out. That's the advice and SDR spot on as usual.

Main mannnnnnn

lovetoscore

by lovetoscore » 18 Aug 2009 22:25

[quote="Royalee"]Why don't you clueless pieces of dogshit stop calling for the heads of one of the best chairmen around and a man who is trying to change the way we play having only been here 3 months and go hang yourselves?[/quote]

Err because we dont have a midfield or attack anymore?

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 18 Aug 2009 22:26

Did we have a midfield or attack last season or did I just dream the last 5 months of the season up?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 Aug 2009 22:27

Royalee Did we have a midfield or attack last season or did I just dream the last 5 months of the season up?

:lol: :lol:

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 18 Aug 2009 22:27

Royalee
PEARCEY Says the man who constantly and consistently slagged off the greatest manager in the history of Reading FC

He was in the job four and a half years when I said he should move on, this is after three months and three games.

Hmmm...if you say.
Its early days for Rodgers. What he is trying to achieve is admirable but he has got to blend experience with youth and take a look at his tactics as well.
There are promising signs but we do need some grit in the mix to bring it all together.

lovetoscore

by lovetoscore » 18 Aug 2009 22:27

[quote="Arnie_Pie"]Yep, blame Madejski. You chump.

The biggest load of crap I have heard. Bar the fact we would not be in this position had he not rescued us those many moons ago..........

Plus the fact that he wants to sell but not to any old person.

You may be correct that you want to get rid but for gods sake man get a grip.[/quote]

True he did rescue us but now seems he just wants out-fair enough but lets he sells before we are in league 2!

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 18 Aug 2009 22:28

Deathy We need a thread on this? Can't you just say this on the idiotic thread already started to out the great one?

'greed though.

Of couse he could. But then he wouldn't get to start a "look at me" thread.

Armadillo Roadkill

by Armadillo Roadkill » 18 Aug 2009 22:30

I so hope SJM understands that so many of the people who post on here have the attention span of toddlers.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

HNA is dead

by winchester_royal » 18 Aug 2009 22:30

It's a shame there isn't some sort of intelligence test before gaining admission to this board.

How people can come on here calling for Rodgers' head, after only 3 league games and a decent draw away from home, is astonishing.

He has acknowledged the need for more fire-power up front, but retains faith in the youngsters, and so far they have done bloody well IMO. We would have won today had Noel not missed a sitter near the end.

But while cretins like southdownssyndromeroyal and Forest Dump are allowed to spout their crap this board will become unbearable.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

Re: HNA is dead

by Alan Partridge » 18 Aug 2009 22:32

winchester_royal It's a shame there isn't some sort of intelligence test before gaining admission to this board.

How people can come on here calling for Rodgers' head, after only 3 league games and a decent draw away from home, is astonishing.

He has acknowledged the need for more fire-power up front, but retains faith in the youngsters, and so far they have done bloody well IMO. We would have won today had Noel not missed a sitter near the end.

But while cretins like southdownssyndromeroyal and Forest Dump are allowed to spout their crap this board will become unbearable.

Whilst I admire your bullish response. We were lucky that particular effort had it gone in wasn't a consolation effort for 4 or 5-1.

It would have been a bigger robbery than the Great train effort.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 18 Aug 2009 22:32

Armadillo Roadkill I so hope SJM understands that so many of the people who post on here have the attention span of toddlers.

Could you say that again please....I was reading your post but got distracted.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

Re: HNA is dead

by winchester_royal » 18 Aug 2009 22:39

Alan Partridge
winchester_royal It's a shame there isn't some sort of intelligence test before gaining admission to this board.

Whilst I admire your bullish response. We were lucky that particular effort had it gone in wasn't a consolation effort for 4 or 5-1.

It would have been a bigger robbery than the Great train effort.

Maybe so, but it was still a goal scoring opportunity.

Bring on Sheff Utd.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 18 Aug 2009 22:41

Platypuss
Deathy We need a thread on this? Can't you just say this on the idiotic thread already started to out the great one?

'greed though.

Of couse he could. But then he wouldn't get to start a "look at me" thread.

Wouldn't be as effective a way of informing the idiots in the match thread of what morons they are so they can understand.

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

by Sir Dodger Royal » 18 Aug 2009 22:42

SDR is calling for the Madman to be carried off to the private asylum he probably owns. Brenda is just a poodle with no bark and says
"Yes sir three bags full sir. Money I will find you another Doyle for half the price we paid Cork City. I believe there are two Meerkats playing for Basingstoke who have had a good start to the season. Can we afford a bag of second hand morsels to feed them? If you want I could squeeze Platypus and Hampshire Royal through my Bosch shredder. That would be a cheap option. Can we do the deal sir"

Emmmmmm Time for night cap. Good night boys. The main man is signing off and to gives Mrs Dodger a good slaggingggggggggg

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 18 Aug 2009 22:47

It's gratifying to recall that SDR has never yet failed to make himself look like a first class chump with his judgments. It's even more gratifying to know that when the good times come for RFC we will not hear a squirrell's squeak from him. So much to look forward to.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 18 Aug 2009 22:49

Whats even funnier is that you all get so wound up by him. He's very, very good at what he does.

Royal Yank
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: A dry county in North Carolina... but close to the county line. WooHoo!

by Royal Yank » 19 Aug 2009 01:26

If the dodgy had hung around and continued to post while we were in the prem, or when we were "top two or nothingggggggg", then I would have had a small amount of respect for his [odd] sense of humour. As it is, it is just a crap thread filled with hand wringing and spite. Guess what dodge - most people don't give a crap what you think.

Night night.

281 posts