You know you've become rubbish when...

Ryn

Re: You know you've become rubbish when...

by Ryn » 17 Sep 2009 10:35

AF1 kebes prolly our best player atm, the hatred is just more closet racism from our shit fans - werd to Harper, Rosenior, lita etc etc etc

How sad, that you have to draw attention to yourself by spouting rubbish like this.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Sep 2009 10:36

RACIST!!!!!!!

roberto_11

by roberto_11 » 17 Sep 2009 10:42

AF1 kebes prolly our best player atm, the hatred is just more closet racism from our shit fans - werd to Harper, Rosenior, lita etc etc etc

No, not racism, most of those were disliked for a reason.

Kebe - 1 good game in 10, pace but no end product. Most of the time its like playing with 10 men. Wastes all the easy chances he gets to score. Not crossing to Kitson in the playoffs at Burnley is a prime example. Also missing that sitter against was it Forest or Bristol City at home last season another example. Games like Norwich away last year (2 assists) and Barnsley away this year (3 assists if you include winning a pen) dont come round often enough for him. We probably wont notice him contibuting again till xmas now.

Harper - I didnt mind him but the passing sideways and hand waving proved irritating to some people.

Rosenior - Came with an England U21 reputation, but whenever I saw him just gave possesion away by hoofing it down the line and also waved his arms around a lot and blames other players for his mistakes.

Lita - talented as we have seen in past seasons, but for whatever reason completely stopped producing for us and got in fights and had off the field troubles.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Sep 2009 10:43

LOL

whoosh

you racist

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 17 Sep 2009 10:44

Ryn

How sad, that you have to draw attention to yourself by spouting rubbish like this.

utter tosh

there are far worse performing white players in the side - pearce, long to name just two who get nothing like the abuse Kebe does.

As brendy says, your quickness to defend this racism is troubling and your post has been reported

roberto_11

by roberto_11 » 17 Sep 2009 10:53

AF1
Ryn

utter tosh

there are far worse performing white players in the side - pearce, long to name just two who get nothing like the abuse Kebe does.

As brendy says, your quickness to defend this racism is troubling and your post has been reported

Actually mate if you look on this board a bit harder you will see a thread entitled "how long has long got?" of which the main topic is if Shane will ever erach a good enough standard to be a first team player for us. He also received a lot of attention on here last season when Snowball loved him but nobody else seemed to think he was any good.

Pearce people will have a bit of extra time for admittedly as he is one of our own, and he hasnt exactly played as much in the last year as Kebe. But even now there are some people saying that he lokes out of his depth.

Grow up

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Sep 2009 10:59

ooooooooooooooo!

if i could be arsed, id post a pic of vic and bob holding handbags

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

by rfcjoe » 17 Sep 2009 11:01

roberto_11

No, not racism, most of those were disliked for a reason.

Kebe - 1 good game in 10, pace but no end product. Most of the time its like playing with 10 men. Wastes all the easy chances he gets to score. Not crossing to Kitson in the playoffs at Burnley is a prime example. Also missing that sitter against was it Forest or Bristol City at home last season another example. Games like Norwich away last year (2 assists) and Barnsley away this year (3 assists if you include winning a pen) dont come round often enough for him. We probably wont notice him contibuting again till xmas now.

Harper - I didnt mind him but the passing sideways and hand waving proved irritating to some people.

Rosenior - Came with an England U21 reputation, but whenever I saw him just gave possesion away by hoofing it down the line and also waved his arms around a lot and blames other players for his mistakes.

Lita - talented as we have seen in past seasons, but for whatever reason completely stopped producing for us and got in fights and had off the field troubles.

Change your location to kkk headquarters you racist peice of racist meat!

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 17 Sep 2009 11:02

The efforts get worse and worse, yet the bites still keep coming.

Ryn

by Ryn » 17 Sep 2009 11:03

AF1
Ryn

utter tosh

:shock: Do you even know what racism is?

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Sep 2009 11:04

stop it ryn

honestly

Hugo Boss
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Hugo Boss » 17 Sep 2009 13:28

Vintage!! :lol:

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 17 Sep 2009 13:29

O'Dear.

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

by Focher » 17 Sep 2009 13:39

all of a sudden this thread has become my no.1 watcher

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 17 Sep 2009 13:49

brendywendy
Hugo Boss I can't stand Kebe and he is my least favourite Reading player of the years i've been supporting. However, I was quite chuffed when he came on and to be fair, as has already been pointed out, he created something everytime pretty much!! :lol:

for once last night he was putting in quick crosses as soon as he had beaten his man, instead of pulling it back four times nut megging th edefender 3 times and falling over
i was impressed- you just know he probably wont play like that again for a month though

hope he proves me wrong.

To be fair, he was brought on to play against 10 tired opponents.

Nevertheless, I was still pleased to see him trot onto the pitch - so yes, that does sum up the level we have sunk to!

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Sep 2009 14:19

Bah!

kebe will make you all eat your words

in about 5 games time,

then go totally quiet again for another 5

the key is to only play him in the games where he is going to be great............

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 17 Sep 2009 14:20

brendywendy
the key is to only play him in the games where he is going to be great............

Depths of tactical nouse not peviously plumbed.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Sep 2009 14:21

im writing my own bumper book of football tactics dont you know

Ryn

by Ryn » 17 Sep 2009 14:25

brendywendy stop it ryn

honestly

Sorry mum

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 17 Sep 2009 14:26

roberto_11 Kebe - 1 good game in 10, pace but no end product. Most of the time its like playing with 10 men. Wastes all the easy chances he gets to score

Racism

Racists, you mean?

So black players have no accountability? Racist nonsense

Lita - talented as we have seen in past seasons, but for whatever reason completely stopped producing for us and got in fights and had off the field troubles

Suggesting black people are inherently violent = racist

Overall - just another HNA scumbag :evil: