Shaun Cummings

223 posts
Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Shaun Cummings

by Royalee » 19 Oct 2009 12:01

Mike Hunt
Royalee I have a new article up tomorrow actually...would have been up today but I couldn't bring myself to finish writing it given how depressed Reading make me feel about football at weekends.

What is your blog ?

http://royaleeblog.blogspot.com

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 19 Oct 2009 12:08

Royalee
Schards#2
Big Foot No longer enjoying the Rodgers Revolution then?

Reading's league position>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Royalee's credibility

How so? All I've said is that I'm not happy Rodgers has backtracked on some of his policies from the start of the season - I'm still in favour of giving him a few more games to see what he does, which is more than can be said for most people.

Because you've unconditionally backed one of the worst managers in our history whilst simultaneously slagging off the greatest manager in our history.

It would be a big ask to have got it more wrong.

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 19 Oct 2009 12:19

Royalee
Mike Hunt
Royalee I have a new article up tomorrow actually...would have been up today but I couldn't bring myself to finish writing it given how depressed Reading make me feel about football at weekends.

What is your blog ?

http://royaleeblog.blogspot.com

Nice one. Hope it doesn't reduce your postings here. I'm all for blogs, but not at the expense of the thrut and cussed of multi-user forums such as this.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 19 Oct 2009 12:25

Schards#2
Royalee
How so? All I've said is that I'm not happy Rodgers has backtracked on some of his policies from the start of the season - I'm still in favour of giving him a few more games to see what he does, which is more than can be said for most people.

Because you've unconditionally backed one of the worst managers in our history whilst simultaneously slagging off the greatest manager in our history.

Oh I'm not saying for one second Coppell should have stayed, let's make that very clear. He ballsed up the best chance we had of going back up with the likes of Doyle at the club.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 19 Oct 2009 12:34

Royalee
Schards#2
Royalee

Oh I'm not saying for one second Coppell should have stayed, let's make that very clear. He ballsed up the best chance we had of going back up with the likes of Doyle at the club.

And still you keep digging. As I say, it would be a big ask for you to have got it more wrong. One retard did though:

Woodcote Royal 12/08/09

Thank you, Brendan Rodgers, for more making watching my team the highlight of the week it always used to be.

:lol:

<<takes deep breath>>

:lol:

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 19 Oct 2009 12:35

You'd want Coppell back then?

Tredder
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Tredder » 19 Oct 2009 12:38

ftr, i like Shaun Cummings

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 19 Oct 2009 12:38

Royalee You'd want Coppell back then?

If he wanted the job and was committed to it?

In a heartbeat.

One of only a handful of managers in recent decades to get a side promoted into the premiership and then to comfortably survive the first season without any significant expenditure to achieve either.

TommyF
Location: sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the royals sail away

by TommyF » 19 Oct 2009 12:51

I think it's wrong to single out Cummings. After all, he's a young lad who's being paid good money to turn up and play and keeps getting picked. We'd all do the same in his position.

The blame should lie with Rodgers, it is afterall him who keeps picking the useless bag of shite.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 19 Oct 2009 13:18

Schards#2

In a heartbeat.

One of only a handful of managers in recent decades to get a side promoted into the premiership and then to comfortably survive the first season without any significant expenditure to achieve either.

He has a proven record of not being able to turn around struggling teams though, which is why he's very picky about which jobs he takes.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 19 Oct 2009 13:18

Tredder ftr, i like Shaun Cummings

You'll love him on tuesday when he is skinned alive by routledge for your 3rd. You going?

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 19 Oct 2009 13:20

I'm more worried about Taarabt tbh.

Tredder
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Tredder » 19 Oct 2009 13:21

Yeh, if only to sit thru another game, when on current form, we should win, but lose by the odd goal.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 19 Oct 2009 13:25

Tarabt is more than inconsistent, QPR should be in the playoffs + with their plastic, money spending approach to the modern game tredder :P How many bandwagon part timers if you go up?

Seriously, we'll get a hiding, but im still probably going to go.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 19 Oct 2009 15:01

Royalee
Schards#2

In a heartbeat.

He has a proven record of not being able to turn around struggling teams though, which is why he's very picky about which jobs he takes.

sounds like us!

anyway-enough coppell bashing
can we please get back to the biggest u turn in HNA? history

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 19 Oct 2009 15:15

It's not a u-turn, I still believe that the likes of Robson-Kanu and Davies should be in the side as per the start of the season alongside Karacan and Sigurdsson who have looked good - it's Rodgers who's done the 'u-turn'. I'm not asking for him to be sacked either, but don't let that get in the way of your drivel.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 19 Oct 2009 15:35

lol

ok

captain drivel

facaldaqui
Hob Nob Regular

by facaldaqui » 19 Oct 2009 15:43

Why is Kelly not in the squad? I know he doesn't look a player, but he fitted in seamlessly against Wolves, playing against a good attack. I also don't remember him being bad against Sheffield. The defence let in two goals when he played away against Blackpool, kept a clean sheet against Cov, and let one in against Dagenham. Of those five games, Kelly only played in one defeat. Not sure if he played in any other matches. Coppell seemed to trust him as a reserve left back; why not Rodgers? I'm not saying he's the answer, but I suspect he is better than Cummings.

Pridders

by Pridders » 19 Oct 2009 15:43

I haven't seen him play as I am a pLOLastic but is he better than John Halls?

The Knitting Circle

by The Knitting Circle » 19 Oct 2009 15:53

Pridders I haven't seen him play as I am a pLOLastic but is he better than John Halls?

no

223 posts