Leicester City Prediction Thread

129 posts
Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Leicester City Prediction Thread

by Terminal Boardom » 22 Oct 2009 20:58

I have always wanted to do this on one of these threads and now I get my chance.

I predict

PAIN!

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 22 Oct 2009 21:12

I predict 1-1 but I'm hoping for whatever score will get rid of Mr Clueless and his posse of cluenesseses.

firstdivision

by firstdivision » 22 Oct 2009 22:28

Think we will get totally owned.

But if BR gets a reaction from the squad then a Siggy wonder goal a 1-0 home win, and "Sacked in the morning" gets replaced with "Brendan Rodgers Barmy Army" and HNA is full of promotion chat.

Football Fan Altzheimers FTW

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 22 Oct 2009 22:31

Those predicting Leicester domination are being foolish. It's not often we get played off the park by an average championship side.

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 22 Oct 2009 23:06

winchester_royal Those predicting Leicester domination are being foolish. It's not often we get played off the park by an average championship side.

Trouble is I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not now :|

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 22 Oct 2009 23:16

Sarah Star
winchester_royal Those predicting Leicester domination are being foolish. It's not often we get played off the park by an average championship side.

I promise I'm not. Only WBA, Boro and QPR have really played us off the park this year.

Ferris
Hob Nob Regular

by Ferris » 23 Oct 2009 12:33

Jesus, this is all we need -Bertrand: "We're bigger and better than Leicester" http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/footb ... ester_city

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 23 Oct 2009 12:38

Ryan Bellend

(.)Boobies(.)

by (.)Boobies(.) » 23 Oct 2009 12:42

It makes a change from that retard in goal spouting off. We do ask for it don't we. This is all Rodgers talking them up. They forget they're shit!

Hozza

by Hozza » 23 Oct 2009 12:43

winchester_royal
Sarah Star

I promise I'm not. Only WBA, Boro and QPR have really played us off the park this year.

Considering they're our last three games, it doesn't exactly speak volumes about our current form.

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 23 Oct 2009 12:50

Archie's penalty
brendywendy 20-0 RFC

it all just suddenly clicks................... :oops:

I'm in Brendy 9-0.

Kebe 5, Howard 4.

Almost there, just forgetting Cummings' hat trick. 12-0.

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 23 Oct 2009 13:39

winchester_royal
Sarah Star

What about Peterborough?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Oct 2009 13:43

winchester_royal
Sarah Star

And Peterborough. And I believe Newcastle, and I've also heard Sheffield Utd. Watford managed to piss all over us second half as well. And Preston for most of the second half.

watfordroyal

by watfordroyal » 23 Oct 2009 14:06

Bright start but can't see us scoring,
let in silly goal towards half-time, plenty boos,
huff & puff 2nd half but get caught on break in 78th min,
plenty boos followed by mass walk-out!

0-2 :cry:

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 23 Oct 2009 14:09

Ian Royal
winchester_royal
Sarah Star "Those predicting Leicester domination are being foolish. It's not often we get played off the park by an average championship side."

And Peterborough. And I believe Newcastle, and I've also heard Sheffield Utd. Watford managed to piss all over us second half as well. And Preston for most of the second half.

Preston, you can discount. Watford didn't have it all their own way and Newcastle aren't an "average championship side" - at least they weren't at the time we played them. You could say the same for WBA, and Boro, and Sheffield and QPR are or should be right up there.

It's Peterborough that really gets me.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Oct 2009 14:16

Sarah Star
Ian Royal
winchester_royal I promise I'm not. Only WBA, Boro and QPR have really played us off the park this year.

Preston, you can discount. Watford didn't have it all their own way and Newcastle aren't an "average championship side" - at least they weren't at the time we played them. You could say the same for WBA, and Boro, and Sheffield and QPR are or should be right up there.

It's Peterborough that really gets me.

Just listing everyone who's outplayed us.

We've only played Barnsley, Watford, Doncaster, Swansea & Peterborough that could be described as average champ clubs. (Swansea at the time, but they've improved, otherwise I'd also have t oinclude QPR)

Peterborough pissed all over us. Watford had the better of us fairly comfortably, but had no cutting edge. We out played Barnsley. However, we've got much worse since then and Leicester are actually higher up the table than QPR who just arse raped us with 10 men.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 23 Oct 2009 14:23

Ian Royal Peterborough pissed all over us. Watford had the better of us fairly comfortably, but had no cutting edge.

Only in the second half of those matches, tbf.

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 23 Oct 2009 14:24

Ian Royal Leicester are actually higher up the table than QPR who just arse raped us with 10 men.

Oh no, are they? Mind you everyone's above us except Ipswich, Plymouth and Peterborough.

I suppose, realistically, I'd put us in the dead centre of the Championship with half the clubs better than us, and half worse, and it's that half we should be at least getting a draw out of. That's where we ought to be at the end of season - realistically.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Oct 2009 14:40

Dirk Gently
Ian Royal Peterborough pissed all over us. Watford had the better of us fairly comfortably, but had no cutting edge.

Only in the second half of those matches, tbf.

I had already said that in a previous post, couldn't be bothered to repeat myself that much.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Oct 2009 14:42

Sarah Star
Ian Royal Leicester are actually higher up the table than QPR who just arse raped us with 10 men.

Oh no, are they? Mind you everyone's above us except Ipswich, Plymouth and Peterborough.

I suppose, realistically, I'd put us in the dead centre of the Championship with half the clubs better than us, and half worse, and it's that half we should be at least getting a draw out of. That's where we ought to be at the end of season - realistically.

Leicester - 8th
QPR - 10th but with a game in hand.

According to the HNA? table. Currently I'd acutally put us lower than we are in the table. I don't think there is anyone we can confidently call worse than us.

129 posts