507 posts
Ark Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: BR Leaves Club

by Ark Royal » 16 Dec 2009 20:20

handbags_harris
T.R.O.L.I.
Royalee Madejski best have someone good lined up.

In all seriousness, who's available?

Darren Ferguson
Martin Allen

Is it beyond the realms of possibility to get Alan Curbishley? (My choice in the summer and my choice now).

And mine. Curbs for me.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 16 Dec 2009 20:21

Curbs won't come here, too small of a club for him.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 16 Dec 2009 20:25

Thank God, Allah, Buddha, That Hindu god that looks like an Elephant. Whatever ever you believe (unless you're an atheist in which case just thank Madejski for finally seeing sense).

Rodgers was out of his depth. I always said that in a few years time he may have been good enough but not now. We needed a manager with experience to guide us through a turbulent time for the club. Instead we appointed a rookie who, although enthusiastic for the club has proved to be a total disaster.

Tilehurst Mike

by Tilehurst Mike » 16 Dec 2009 20:25

The best xmas present I could have wished for. The guy has been an absolute disaster along with the 'lord Lucans', Austin and Lampard. I reckon the post match interview with Dellor on Radio Berks was the final nail in his coffin--an absolute PR disaster. Shame Madjeski can't go as well. The club is in freefall and don't realise how many long standing season ticket holders they are going to lose next season unless something drastic is done.
Marek will be next to go in transfer window with more cloth cutting done. Still leaving on a positive note, at least we will probably still be in business at year end unlike Watford or Palace
Nice oneMr Mad!!

Percy's Rocket

by Percy's Rocket » 16 Dec 2009 20:26

Victor Meldrew I am just amazed that people are amazed.
With a £2million player not getting a game,nor our strange right-back (a defender who doesn't know how to tackle) nor a loan player from Celtic AND 4th from bottom-the board was bound to ask questions.
Also why do people think Rasiak and McAnuff won't play for a new manager?
Good timing I think and would expect the next manager to have been on stand-by for some time and ready to take over after the weekend.

I agree..I bet they have been tapping Ferguson up for a few weeks..

By the way why are you not Victor Meldrum...much more apt

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 16 Dec 2009 20:28

sandman Thank God, Allah, Buddha, That Hindu god that looks like an Elephant. Whatever ever you believe (unless you're an atheist in which case just thank Madejski for finally seeing sense).

Rodgers was out of his depth. I always said that in a few years time he may have been good enough but not now. We needed a manager with experience to guide us through a turbulent time for the club. Instead we appointed a rookie who, although enthusiastic for the club has proved to be a total disaster.

Ganesh

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 16 Dec 2009 20:28

Now for the club to make sure they don't spectacularly oxf*rd up again! To think we went from someone with the style and integrity of SSC to a common gobshite like BR.

Time for all supporters to unite behind the club. Come on you Royals!

finbarr

by finbarr » 16 Dec 2009 20:28

Tim Dellor has friends in high places,,,,,,,

Ark Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Ark Royal » 16 Dec 2009 20:29

Well, after travelling 4,000 miles to see two dire performances against Palarse and Scunny and listening to that amazing rant to Tim Dellor, this is just a logical progression. Glad he and his ridiculous sound-bites have gone. Clearly out of his depth and tactically inept.

Despite his success at Posh, I still have doubts about the Fergielette. Curbs for me.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 16 Dec 2009 20:30

Shit

We are down

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 16 Dec 2009 20:32

floyd__streete Whoever comes in now deserves our unqualified support until the end of the season, this might galvanise the fans although I should imagine the players will be even more shambolic than ever at Bristol on Saturday - get behind them.

:lol:

I'll make sure I mention this when City's 4th goes in on Saturday, and you're venting spleen.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 16 Dec 2009 20:34

Ian Royal
sandman Thank God, Allah, Buddha, That Hindu god that looks like an Elephant. Whatever ever you believe (unless you're an atheist in which case just thank Madejski for finally seeing sense).

Ganesh

Bless you. :wink:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 16 Dec 2009 20:36

sandman
Ian Royal

Ganesh

Bless you. :wink:

How predictable. :lol:

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 16 Dec 2009 20:36

Handsome Man Shit

We are down

You're joking, right? We were heading down (currently 21st if you didn't know). This gives us a chance.

Fluff

by Fluff » 16 Dec 2009 20:36

Mark Mcghee to return?

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 16 Dec 2009 20:37

I think its time for an experienced manager to come in. I would have welcomed Fergie in May but not so sure now. Curbs gets my vote. Surely he is itching to get back to work?

Jon_rfc

by Jon_rfc » 16 Dec 2009 20:38

Goodbye Championship.......

Rax

by Rax » 16 Dec 2009 20:40

Fluff Mark Mcghee to return?

Not that bad a shout to be fair - he's not done a bad job at Aberdeen.

Still, for me it either SSC or Mini Fergie. Though Murts would be an interesting choice....

Rax

by Rax » 16 Dec 2009 20:41

Jon_rfc Goodbye Championship.......

Hello Premiership!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 16 Dec 2009 20:41

Fluff Mark Mcghee to return?

Hello League One, we won't be here long, only stopping for a rest on our journey to League Two.

507 posts