Oh when the Saints go marching in - prediction thread

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Oh when the Saints go marching in - prediction thread

by super darren caskey » 22 Oct 2011 17:55

The one i put up is still working fine here.If the ad is on the stream i put up then just above it it should say hide ad

bracknell loyal royal!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by bracknell loyal royal! » 22 Oct 2011 17:56

redscot

by redscot » 22 Oct 2011 18:00

The ad does not go away however many times I click to get rid of it. It just bounces back...

http://streams.tykestv.eu/ch1-800x450.php is OK, but a bit time delayed and stops all the time.

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 22 Oct 2011 20:25

Gus the teenage cow none of us are wrong if we truly love the club, this will be a score draw, i have zero doubts about that

my last two posts on this forum have been to say we'll win 3-2 when 2-0 down against the bristolian faction and also to suggest france would still get to the rugby world cup final shortly after losing to tonga when all the talk was of wales and ireland and england, so do yourself a favour and put a few quid on the score draw, i am rarely wrong

i am sprinkling golddust all over this forum, if you don't bookmark my posts you are insane and heading for poverty of mind, spirit and bank balance

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 22 Oct 2011 20:44

Gus the teenage cow
Gus the teenage cow none of us are wrong if we truly love the club, this will be a score draw, i have zero doubts about that

my last two posts on this forum have been to say we'll win 3-2 when 2-0 down against the bristolian faction and also to suggest france would still get to the rugby world cup final shortly after losing to tonga when all the talk was of wales and ireland and england, so do yourself a favour and put a few quid on the score draw, i am rarely wrong

i am sprinkling golddust all over this forum, if you don't bookmark my posts you are insane and heading for poverty of mind, spirit and bank balance

These predictions are all the luck of the Irish Gustav. I can't quite recall you saying France would reach the final btw although do remember you mentioning they were being ignored.