Furious with Kebe

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

Furious with Kebe

by floyd__streete » 04 Dec 2011 22:55

Kebe was excellent first half yesterday. Ran Blackpoool ragged and (presumably) looked on with incredulity - as did the travelling support - as chances were presented and missed with impressively creative profligacy by his team mates. He totally gave up second half, received a pass which wasn't 100% straight to his feet and rolled out of play, waving his hands in a little diva strop at his team mate. The very next pass Kebe himself tried went straight to a Blackpool player. No-one waved their hands at him. He was then substituted and utterly failed to acknowledge the travelling support who sang his name in the first half, like the ignorant pr*ck he is.

Tbh, he can't leave the club quick enough as far as I am concerned.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Furious with Kebe

by AthleticoSpizz » 04 Dec 2011 23:12

Thats a shame

and do you want every player to give you a personal wave everytime they enter and exit the field of play?

Kind've hear what you are saying....

....but some of us have lost the snuggly interaction of players and fans expectations since Murtz left

Lay off Kebe...for that, at least

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 04 Dec 2011 23:17

I couldn't give a damn if all the players flicked me the V tbh; I am at best apathetic towards most of them, some of them I hold in absolute disdain tbh. I think it is more generally indicative of Kebe's terrible attitude and arrogance towards the club.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 04 Dec 2011 23:19

you really reckon that MaccyD would tolerate that...if that were the case?

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 05 Dec 2011 01:14

zzzzzzzz

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 05 Dec 2011 03:38

Don't worry you will get your wish in Jan. I just hope he doesn't go to another championship club and come back to haunt us.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 05 Dec 2011 06:51

All the games previous where he should have been taken off at half time or earlier and he he get's subbed in a game where he at least looked like quality for 45 minutes :?

TBF to him he was hardly alone in the 2nd half for ineptness was he?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 05 Dec 2011 07:40

AthleticoSpizz you really reckon that MaccyD would tolerate that...if that were the case?

Yes, we need the money as a club, he has to be in the shop window, I would expect JM to hope his managers always try to keep players happy while we might be selling them.

buddy1983

by buddy1983 » 05 Dec 2011 10:08

I cant wait for Kebe to leave as long as we get in some type of replacemetn. Hopefully a player that at least tries 100% of the time, unlike Kebe who only plays when he can be arsed.

Such a frustrating player

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 05 Dec 2011 10:45

floyd__streete I couldn't give a damn if all the players flicked me the V tbh; I am at best apathetic towards most of them, some of them I hold in absolute disdain tbh. I think it is more generally indicative of Kebe's terrible attitude and arrogance towards the club.

There are plenty of clubs you could support where the players are complete and utter idiots and imo Reading are not one of those clubs. Just imagine supporting the likes of Chelsea with the antics of some of their players.The players are a credit to the club with the way they conduct themselves and if you're holding these lads with disdain then I'd suggest it's you with the problem not them.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 05 Dec 2011 10:51

knew it wouldnt take long for the deep, latent kebe hatred to reassert itself
you massive bunch of racists

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 05 Dec 2011 11:18

I mentioned this briefly in the back from the game thread. I think it was Pearce who slightly over hit the pass to him and he had a hissy fit. It was the other side of the pitch, so it might not have been seen by everyone. Wasn't missed to McD as he was off within 5 minutes, and he didn't shake the subs' hands when he was removed.

Not sure what to make of Jimmy really - he scared the living daylights out of Blackpool for 45 minutes and then just kind of gave up. Sure, he must have been disappointed that we weren't 2 or 3 up, but his toe poke wide when through and poor final ball when trying to pick out ALF or Church was mostly to blame for that.

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 05 Dec 2011 11:20

melonhead knew it wouldnt take long for the deep, latent kebe hatred to reassert itself
you massive bunch of racists

Appreciate the comment is (hopefully) tongue in cheek, but we are just p'd off that someone who has the quality to be a genius can never quite get it right.

TBF that is why is playing for Reading.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 05 Dec 2011 11:23

tongue firmly in cheek

but it does make me laugh when people say things like- he just doesnt look interested any more-when hes always been like that
its his languid and layed back style!

nothings changed at all imo- its just that whenever the team is not doing so well, its jimmy thats gets the blame, cos he is in some respects a bit of a luxury
plus hes just getting slowly back to form from his ijury, which as always takes him ten times longer than any player ive ever known

id still pay to watch him, take it round twenty people, and fall over when all thats required is a tap in

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 05 Dec 2011 11:45

If you could take my approach to watching Reading, my general level enthusiasm, my demeanour at games etc and shape it into a footballer then that footballer would Jimmy Kebe.

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 05 Dec 2011 12:13

melonhead tongue firmly in cheek

but it does make me laugh when people say things like- he just doesnt look interested any more-when hes always been like that
its his languid and layed back style!

nothings changed at all imo- its just that whenever the team is not doing so well, its jimmy thats gets the blame, cos he is in some respects a bit of a luxury
plus hes just getting slowly back to form from his ijury, which as always takes him ten times longer than any player ive ever known

id still pay to watch him, take it round twenty people, and fall over when all thats required is a tap in

this. I actually quite liked that he had a hissy fit. shows he cares. You never quite know what you are going to get with him, and I think all teams need one player like that.

Great Knolly

by Great Knolly » 05 Dec 2011 12:28

Listening to BBCRB before the game , Dellor - who has had it in for Kebe all season and never misses a chance to have a go at him - said someone at the club had had a word with him ( I didn't catch who ) and on the back of the explanation he'd been given ( Dellor wouldn't elaborate) , he'll be cutting Kebe some slack ... curious .
Last edited by Great Knolly on 05 Dec 2011 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

Svlad Cjelli
Hob Nob Regular
Location: It's the Premier LEAGUE, you cretins. The Premiership hasn't existed for years.

by Svlad Cjelli » 05 Dec 2011 12:34

Great Knolly Listening to BBCRB before the game , Dellor - who has had it in for Kebe all season and never misses a chance to have a got at him - said someone at the club had had a word with him ( I didn't catch who ) and on the back of the explanation he'd been given ( Dellor wouldn't elaborate) , he'll be cutting Kebe some slack ... curious .

He said it was Kevin Dillon.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 05 Dec 2011 12:47

Great Knolly Listening to BBCRB before the game , Dellor - who has had it in for Kebe all season and never misses a chance to have a got at him - said someone at the club had had a word with him ( I didn't catch who ) and on the back of the explanation he'd been given ( Dellor wouldn't elaborate) , he'll be cutting Kebe some slack ... curious .

i heard that- could just be dellor whittering randomly though, who knows

edit- yes it was- said dillon had rung him up and told him off/re-educated him about th ekebster- intrigued as to what thats about now

CayeneMatt

by CayeneMatt » 05 Dec 2011 12:49

Anyone know what this is about then?