278 posts
leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Kebe's Hammers socks salute

by leicsRoyal » 26 Mar 2012 20:31

SLAMMED
SLAMMED Our newest member Hammersfan

:roll: :roll:

Reading fans have to wait 6 months to get a username approved but a West Ham fan gets activated almost straight away.

HobLOLNob

Just me then?

He/She does seem a bit shy.
Last edited by leicsRoyal on 26 Mar 2012 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 26 Mar 2012 20:32

He might just be a relation of Peter Sutcliffe Slammed.

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 26 Mar 2012 20:36

West Ham can hardly talk about plastic fans.

There's a lot of fair-weather fans gone missing at Upton Park; they boo their own players off for drawing a game, and they're hoping to move into a giant cereal bowl that they wont be able to fill without 'new' fans - new fans that are families who sit their with a hot dog in one hand and a coke in the other. Families who when you swear will turn around and ask to watch your mouth as there are children present...

Your PA announcer will also offer pitch-side competitions for young fans, and if you're lucky, PIZZA... It all becomes a 'family experience' - sad, but true.

Good luck with that!!

West Ham, a modern day club as well...

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 26 Mar 2012 20:42

leicsRoyal
Compo's Hat
Laughing stock of the country!

I'm not really a subscriber to this mong fans or plastics mentality or for that matter how good we look on the tele. I don't really care what other fans think of us either.

As long as those that attend support the team and enjoy the day, hopefully it spurs us on to the right results.

I'm not a fan of the drummer myself but if he wants to stand there banging a drum for a couple of hours and the club don't have a problem with it, good luck to him, I'll sit at the opposite end.

And then we get the abuse for what others have done. Reading fans will probably forget to boo Collison they're that obsessed by the Kebe sock thing.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 26 Mar 2012 20:47

Compo's Hat
leicsRoyal
Compo's Hat
Laughing stock of the country!

I'm not really a subscriber to this mong fans or plastics mentality or for that matter how good we look on the tele. I don't really care what other fans think of us either.

As long as those that attend support the team and enjoy the day, hopefully it spurs us on to the right results.

I'm not a fan of the drummer myself but if he wants to stand there banging a drum for a couple of hours and the club don't have a problem with it, good luck to him, I'll sit at the opposite end.

And then we get the abuse for what others have done. Reading fans will probably forget to boo Collison they're that obsessed by the Kebe sock thing.

You worry too much about others, you'll give yourself an ulcer! :wink:

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 26 Mar 2012 20:53

I do love how much they hate us despite us not really doing anything :lol:

Muguire

by Muguire » 26 Mar 2012 20:56

Post of the day :!: :!:

Friday's Legacy West Ham can hardly talk about plastic fans.

There's a lot of fair-weather fans gone missing at Upton Park; they boo their own players off for drawing a game, and they're hoping to move into a giant cereal bowl that they wont be able to fill without 'new' fans - new fans that are families who sit their with a hot dog in one hand and a coke in the other. Families who when you swear will turn around and ask to watch your mouth as there are children present...

Your PA announcer will also offer pitch-side competitions for young fans, and if you're lucky, PIZZA... It all becomes a 'family experience' - sad, but true.

Good luck with that!!

RoyalJames101
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyalJames101 » 26 Mar 2012 21:24

Good luck with that!!

:lol:

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 26 Mar 2012 22:23

SLAMMED Our newest member Hammersfan

:roll: :roll:

Reading fans have to wait 6 months to get a username approved but a West Ham fan gets activated almost straight away.

HobLOLNob

He/She would be a very welcome addition to AE (it's a sub forum, which doubles as a padded cell, which you KUMB lurkers can't see without registering)...heck we have supporters of Chelsea, Man Utd, and many other clubs represented there. :D

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 26 Mar 2012 22:24

Good luck with that!!

Almost tempted to add an "/end thread"... :wink: :mrgreen:

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 26 Mar 2012 22:32

winchester_royal Ahh the old, 'most of our fans are spaccers' line that some of the 'lads' love to come out with. Perhaps BF should circulate an article at West Ham telling all the spaccers how to be proper fans :!:

It really is a lost cause, football aside I'm going to be surrounded by about 2,850 drips at Upton Park. Can't wait.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 26 Mar 2012 22:35

Sit down in eating my sandwiches. :? No fcuk off.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 26 Mar 2012 22:37

royalexile Sit down in eating my sandwiches. :? No fcuk off.

It's gonna be one of those days m8 :cry:

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 26 Mar 2012 22:39

Well they had better be prepared. Serious drinking sesh on the cards.

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 26 Mar 2012 23:06

Big Foot
royalexile Sit down in eating my sandwiches. :? No fcuk off.

It's gonna be one of those days m8 :cry:

Bet they'll all be sat down as well!

royal-ross

by royal-ross » 26 Mar 2012 23:25

I have a ticket in row B, i refuse to sit down!

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 27 Mar 2012 08:08

Hope Brian will have Kebe well primed for Saturday esp. as he's likely to get a lot of stern attention from both West Ham and their fans. Last thing we need is Kebe to "go missing" for the whole game.....

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 27 Mar 2012 08:48

Chaney anyone rember big sam referring to the game at the madstad as our cup final?
I think we should think of a siutable response if we get a result up there.

3-0 in your cup final should do the trick, hopefully we'll be singing that in the first half.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 27 Mar 2012 09:11

Mr Optimist The Hamsters have taken a full page advert out in the back of the Evening Standard tonight to boost ticket sales for their cup final against us at the weekend. Probably done the same in the Sarfend Cant or whatever it's called as well. Plolastics

tickets currently selling via radio adverts too :roll:

although, when was teh last time we sold out again?

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 27 Mar 2012 09:13

Big Foot
winchester_royal Ahh the old, 'most of our fans are spaccers' line that some of the 'lads' love to come out with. Perhaps BF should circulate an article at West Ham telling all the spaccers how to be proper fans :!:

It really is a lost cause, football aside I'm going to be surrounded by about 2,850 drips at Upton Park. Can't wait.

Of course you are. :|

278 posts