Hob Nob Regular

Re: Did you leave early?

by Cureton's Volley » 30 Jan 2013 23:17

Glory hunters, not supporters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 30 Jan 2013 23:19

Only one day left for the window to close too. Le Fondre is a £50 million signing on that showing. :mrgreen:

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 30 Jan 2013 23:20

I was asked to leave early as we scored 3 as I left v West Brom. Sure enough I hit the steps and Alf scores.

Time for a quick piss then watch the second on the screens in the concourse :)

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 30 Jan 2013 23:23

SLAMMED A hearty LOL at the people who left early yet again today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will you people ever learn?

Big LOL. I hope every goal we score is in the last 10 mins so the b@stards miss the lot!

Lucky Libran

by Lucky Libran » 31 Jan 2013 00:15

Rumpole Didn't even bother going m8

I exhibit no surprise.

Albert Spangler
Hob Nob Regular

by Albert Spangler » 31 Jan 2013 00:17

Fairs to the early leavers. Reading still came back from 2-0 AND they got home promptly. Best of both worlds imo.

TheLawnMowerMan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by TheLawnMowerMan » 31 Jan 2013 00:23

People leave early.
It happens at every club.
What's the problem?

Cypry

by Cypry » 31 Jan 2013 00:40

TheLawnMowerMan People leave early.
What's the problem?

No problem with me as long as, if they're going to go, they go quickly and don't stand in the oxf*rd way of those who want to stay....

Having said that, I find it hard to understand why anyone would leave early given our recent record of comebacks. Tonight they missed one of the highlights of the season, just to get home a bit quicker......silly buggers...

thirtyyarder

by thirtyyarder » 31 Jan 2013 03:00

Was watching on my computer at home and left to go and play football with ten minutes to go. Am only discovering the result now.

I played like warm turd.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 31 Jan 2013 08:31

TheLawnMowerMan People leave early.
What's the problem?

No problem at all, doesn't mean though that those who stay to the end can't have a hearty LOL at their expense. I wonder if anyone on here has scored a hat-trick of seeing us beat Arsenal 4-2 in the cup, and lose to WBA and Chelsea in the league?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 31 Jan 2013 08:42

I just hope these people keep leaving early. Their departure clearly unleashes a great deal of positive energy!

I sometimes (as I did last night) go down and watch the last few moments on the tvs in the concourse. After the equaliser rushed back in to join in with the wild celebrations, flicking v's and general abuse directed at the arrogant Chelsea cheats. Left after celebrating final whistle.

Quite happy to keep watching last few minutes on the TV in the concourse if it is my departure that makes the change!

Incidentally both McDermott and Guthrie said last night that they could understand why people had started leaving with 10 minutes to go.

Blue Jay

by Blue Jay » 31 Jan 2013 09:38

Well I hope everyone got out of the car park in good time or made the early bus. I stayed to witness another tremendous fight back. If it inspires great comebacks please leave early, on the other hand you could always stay to witness great entertainment that you have already paid for! URZ!!!!!!

reading_fan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by reading_fan » 31 Jan 2013 09:56

Can honestly say I've never left a game early - always stayed to the final whistle. Mainly because I don't see the point of leaving something you've paid for early, and because with heading back to the Midlands after a game it's going to be late when we get back anyway so there's no real point to leaving early.

Not knocking those who do, you pay your money you do what you like etc.

Warfield North Stand

by Warfield North Stand » 31 Jan 2013 10:00

Left my SEAT early as we are right at the top of the North and it takes for ever to get down if you stay to the end. I have a bus back to Bracknell to catch thanks. I watched the winner at the bottom with lots of other people and even high fived a handicapped guy in his wheelchair. If they turf us out of that area ( which technically they should), I will watch it on the concourse. No big deal. I can never understand why people on here spend so much time of their lives worrying about what other people do!! If you stay to the end, well done you. I really couldn't give a oxf*rd......

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 31 Jan 2013 10:29

Warfield North Stand Left my SEAT early as we are right at the top of the North and it takes for ever to get down if you stay to the end. I have a bus back to Bracknell to catch thanks. I watched the winner at the bottom with lots of other people and even high fived a handicapped guy in his wheelchair. If they turf us out of that area ( which technically they should), I will watch it on the concourse. No big deal. I can never understand why people on here spend so much time of their lives worrying about what other people do!! If you stay to the end, well done you. I really couldn't give a oxf*rd......

im at top of north too

never missed one of those busses in my life, and never left a game early.

not having a go, just saying that if you walk down over the seats, youre out in seconds, make the bus, see the come back

Warfield North Stand

by Warfield North Stand » 31 Jan 2013 10:42

melonhead
Warfield North Stand Left my SEAT early as we are right at the top of the North and it takes for ever to get down if you stay to the end. I have a bus back to Bracknell to catch thanks. I watched the winner at the bottom with lots of other people and even high fived a handicapped guy in his wheelchair. If they turf us out of that area ( which technically they should), I will watch it on the concourse. No big deal. I can never understand why people on here spend so much time of their lives worrying about what other people do!! If you stay to the end, well done you. I really couldn't give a oxf*rd......

im at top of north too

never missed one of those busses in my life, and never left a game early.

not having a go, just saying that if you walk down over the seats, youre out in seconds, make the bus, see the come back

I have a 8 year old who can't really jump down over the seats. That ok?

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 31 Jan 2013 10:44

:roll: antsy tw@. i said i wasnt having a go at you, just informing you could make it easily if you do that.
my 9 year old godson manages it just fine.

quite happy for you to miss every goal till the end of the season tbf

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 31 Jan 2013 10:48

Maybe some people just don't give as much of a shit about football as some other people?

It's hardly the end of the world if you miss a goal here and there, life's a bit bigger than that.

Warfield North Stand

by Warfield North Stand » 31 Jan 2013 10:49

But I didn't miss the goal!!? TBF..

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 31 Jan 2013 10:51

still an antsy tw@, i was just ust trying to help, and this is the thanks i get, well i wish i hadnt bothered
humph.

*flounce*

347 posts