Did you leave early?

347 posts
Warfield North Stand

Re: Did you leave early?

by Warfield North Stand » 31 Jan 2013 10:56

Call me a twat again and I promise you I will bowl a ball at your head this season. Failing that, I will instruct someone who can to do it :lol:

Thanks for the advise though.

Warfield North Stand

by Warfield North Stand » 31 Jan 2013 11:08

Rumpole
Warfield North Stand Call me a twat again and I promise you I will bowl a ball at your head this season. Failing that, I will instruct someone who can to do it :lol:

"advice"

Twat

I bet you have never hit the wrong key in your 3k odd posts? TWAT..

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 31 Jan 2013 11:08

:lol:

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 31 Jan 2013 11:09

ok, ok, lets just calm it down a bit now.
we are all friends here, no need for all this twatting.
i apologise for starting it, it was just a bit of a joke, but i see now it has all gone too far

RoyalTank

by RoyalTank » 31 Jan 2013 12:49

Warfield North Stand Call me a twat again and I promise you I will bowl a ball at your head this season. Failing that, I will instruct someone who can to do it :lol:

haha twat

Glory Boy

by Glory Boy » 31 Jan 2013 13:00

Blue Jay Having seen the large number of "fans" who decided after 80 minutes it was time to leave and stop supporting the team, could I just say "don't bother coming back"!

We really need supporters who follow the team through thick and thin and not people who need to get out of the car park or an early place in the bus queue. Over the years matches like this stick in the memory. If you can't be bothered to stay and support...F u c k right off!

I arrived 10 minutes late for the game. it was also pivotal that I went to get a pasty and have a waz 10 minutes before half time. Then 10 minutes after the second half had started after munching a packet of crisps and drowning a beer I decided to return to my seat. I left with 10 minutes to go because then I would avoid the rush which is far more important than any football match. I sometimes stop and stand a few times on my way out and block other people's view of the match.I am also extremely slow, clumsy and dull-witted when it comes to getting to and finding my seat.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 31 Jan 2013 13:02

brian let you all off post match anyway, said its fine

If you still hate Futcher

by If you still hate Futcher » 31 Jan 2013 13:07

I sit at the top of B15 - always stay to the end and clap the players off then walk across to the Upper West and out the exit by the shop and are out quite quickly.

For some reason yesterday the stewards had closed it off forcing everyone out through the one exit so, after a few mins waiting to see what was happening, we went back to the North by which time it was clear.

gazmandu

by gazmandu » 31 Jan 2013 13:11

If you still hate Futcher I sit at the top of B15 - always stay to the end and clap the players off then walk across to the Upper West and out the exit by the shop and are out quite quickly.

For some reason yesterday the stewards had closed it off forcing everyone out through the one exit so, after a few mins waiting to see what was happening, we went back to the North by which time it was clear.

Now this is exactly the sort of information we need.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 31 Jan 2013 13:15

Warfield North Stand Left my SEAT early as we are right at the top of the North and it takes for ever to get down if you stay to the end. I have a bus back to Bracknell to catch thanks. I watched the winner at the bottom with lots of other people and even high fived a handicapped guy in his wheelchair. If they turf us out of that area ( which technically they should), I will watch it on the concourse. No big deal. I can never understand why people on here spend so much time of their lives worrying about what other people do!! If you stay to the end, well done you. I really couldn't give a oxf*rd......

These are the kind of posts that irritate me. If you want to leave early then at least man up about it & just admit it’s because you want your preferred seat on the bus or you want to miss the traffic.

I sit in Y25 well to be honest more like Y26 & am say 10 rows from the back. Therefore not only do I have to go down quite a few rows, I also have to walk around the entire circumference of the ground before I can go down the hill to walk out onto the main road.

We hang around, have a chat, wait for the crowd to die a bit, watch the scores come in, walk down the stairs without jumping over seats etc etc & despite all that EVERY TIME I walk past ALL the buses are still there. I know because I’ve caught them (and I live in Bracknell myself).

If you want to leave early then your choice, but don’t fabricate missing a bus as the reason as it’s total bollox I’m afraid.

BTW – BM pleaded with fans to stay until the end in his interview last night. Is it hitting home yet that they need our support right until the end?!!

Like glenroyal said earlier on, I do question how much enjoyment people actually get from footy if the traffic & getting home is at the forefront of their minds!

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 31 Jan 2013 13:39

MmmMonsterMunch I do question how much enjoyment people actually get from footy if the traffic & getting home is at the forefront of their minds!

But what's wrong with that? Maybe they've got something better to do at home. It's only football and most of the time it's shit.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 31 Jan 2013 14:10

Warfield North Stand
Rumpole

"advice"

Twat

You must have thick fingers then.

Derbyshire Royal

by Derbyshire Royal » 31 Jan 2013 14:14

I didnt leave early but my internet feed went down about 10 minutes before the end.................

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 31 Jan 2013 14:25

Never mind leave early, I didn't even go to the game.

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 31 Jan 2013 15:47

I stayed until the end and then flicked the v's Mr. Angry style to the Chelsea Fans. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Blakey's Right Peg

by Blakey's Right Peg » 31 Jan 2013 15:51

Although I don't particularly agree with leaving a game early, Guthrie's constant reference to it on Twitter is getting a bit grating.

He's lucky to still have the crowd onside after the Sunderland incident.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 31 Jan 2013 15:56

Warfield North Stand
Rumpole

"advice"

Twat

TBF Seb is possibly a great baritone.

Blue Jay

by Blue Jay » 31 Jan 2013 16:51

Maguire
MmmMonsterMunch I do question how much enjoyment people actually get from footy if the traffic & getting home is at the forefront of their minds!

But what's wrong with that? Maybe they've got something better to do at home. It's only football and most of the time it's shit.

Save some money and foxtrot oscar then!

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 31 Jan 2013 18:40

Rumpole Very good, not great.

Soz. :oops:

percyisfreeman

by percyisfreeman » 31 Jan 2013 18:59

Really tempted to leave on 86 mins, contemplating my car journey back to Bristol. I have never thought of or left early before, I was in y20 nr the steps thank you to the twats who started to block my view coz they had to leave early, hope you enjoyed the game no shots on target up until then. I will never even think about leaving early again. I am not a newbie and have been watching Reading since Wagstaff Cummins Habin Freeman and all, so bog off you spotty little kids.

347 posts