Time for a demo

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Make our feelings known

by P!ssed Off » 10 Mar 2013 02:26

Created another thread about this by accident, but can't be arsed to delete it as it took me ages to write out. Sorry.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 10 Mar 2013 02:32

P!ssed Off Created another thread about this by accident, but can't be arsed to delete it as it took me ages to write out. Sorry.

No worries, yours is better lol

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

Re: Time for a demo

by southbank1871 » 10 Mar 2013 02:32

Time for a demo? I'm fukking embarrased for you, I really am.

schubert06

by schubert06 » 10 Mar 2013 02:50

southbank1871 Time for a demo? I'm fukking embarrased for you, I really am.

This

schubert06

by schubert06 » 10 Mar 2013 02:55

Scarface We're down, ok we could of accepted that in August. But there have been so many oxf*rd ups from McDermott the fans need to express how unhappy we are about team selections, substitutions, formations, player loyalty, playing down huge games, results against bottom 5 teams, general PR, Guthrie, Shorey, Carrico etc etc.

I'm not calling for him to be sacked or booing in games, so my proposal is we vote tot Jay Tabb as player of the season.

Who's game?

We need to rally behind our team and boss. Fact.

Royal Rads

by Royal Rads » 10 Mar 2013 04:48

royalexile
RoyallyFcuked LOL. What is this demo going to consist of?

Drums, bass, guitar and a banjo strummer.

^

Love it haha

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 10 Mar 2013 07:03

The boo's are as far as it will go.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 10 Mar 2013 07:22

The Boo Radleys?

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 10 Mar 2013 07:29

Mid Sussex Royal I will be demonstrating after the next home game which is in front of the Sky cameras after we have lost our next three games.

Can you make your demo really obvious so we can all point and laugh?

Helmet

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 10 Mar 2013 07:33

It smacks of desperation waiting for Sky to put in an appearance.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 10 Mar 2013 07:35

schubert06
Scarface We're down, ok we could of accepted that in August. But there have been so many oxf*rd ups from McDermott the fans need to express how unhappy we are about team selections, substitutions, formations, player loyalty, playing down huge games, results against bottom 5 teams, general PR, Guthrie, Shorey, Carrico etc etc.

I'm not calling for him to be sacked or booing in games, so my proposal is we vote tot Jay Tabb as player of the season.

Who's game?

We need to rally behind our team and boss. Fact.

Reading - Dakar.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 10 Mar 2013 07:44

Mid Sussex Royal 15 years ago this weekend was the last serious demo I can remember when we lost to bottom placed Port Vale in a crucial tier 2 relagation game - Terry the taxi was gone in 10 days.

That day we were outplayed by a footballing side - along similar lines to Wigan and although today was not as bad, Villa were by far the better side.

I will be demonstrating after the next home game which is in front of the Sky cameras after we have lost our next three games.

The fans need to now stand up - the local press are puppets of the club from what I can make out and can't or won't ask any serious questions so its up to us to take the bull by the horns.

:lol:

You'll be demonstrating after losses at OT and Emirates?! Brilliant well done you. Tw@t.

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 10 Mar 2013 07:56

Silly sod , a classic Saturday night knobhead pissed post

Caskeys Lovechild

by Caskeys Lovechild » 10 Mar 2013 08:29

I always think a demo is necessary when the club is going to achieve its third highest league finishing position ever... I am genuinely disgusted that we will be at least one division above, if not two divisions above our historical "home" league.

I'm going to stand like a prick demonstrating about the fact that despite the fact that we've had 10 years of almost unbroken success, that we've still not won the champions league.

Get a grip. Or find a short pier to take a decent length walk off of. Twat

Rudolph Hucker

by Rudolph Hucker » 10 Mar 2013 10:19

That's a very realistic response Caskey's Lovechild. Many of us have spent decades following Reading around the country playing matches against teams that aren't even in the football league anymore. The likes of Cambridge, Newport, Grimsby, Lincoln, Luton and Stockport were all regular opponents of ours for season after season not all that long ago. I'll bet that they'd all swap our problems for their own right now. I'm as proud as any Royals fan to see us playing in the top division but after fifty odd unbroken seasons of lower division football I would be quite content for us to be considered a Championship/Premier League 'yo-yo' club which is exactly what we've become over the last nine years. The gulf in class between the top top two divisions is plain to see and better teams than us have been relegated before. We're punching way above our weight enjoying regular successful cup runs in a superb stadium. Some of us need to take a bit of a reality check..........

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 10 Mar 2013 10:25

Mid Sussex Royal 15 years ago this weekend was the last serious demo I can remember when we lost to bottom placed Port Vale in a crucial tier 2 relagation game - Terry the taxi was gone in 10 days.

That day we were outplayed by a footballing side - along similar lines to Wigan and although today was not as bad, Villa were by far the better side.

I will be demonstrating after the next home game which is in front of the Sky cameras after we have lost our next three games.

The fans need to now stand up - the local press are puppets of the club from what I can make out and can't or won't ask any serious questions so its up to us to take the bull by the horns.

You utter bellend

Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

by Cureton's Volley » 10 Mar 2013 15:22

Caskeys Lovechild I always think a demo is necessary when the club is going to achieve its third highest league finishing position ever... I am genuinely disgusted that we will be at least one division above, if not two divisions above our historical "home" league.

I'm going to stand like a prick demonstrating about the fact that despite the fact that we've had 10 years of almost unbroken success, that we've still not won the champions league.

Get a grip. Or find a short pier to take a decent length walk off of. Twat

Well said!

We don't need attention seekers making us into a Gooner-esque laughing stock by getting spoilt and throwing their toys out of their prams.

Teams lose football matches. Teams get relegated. Either get over it, enjoy the higher win % next season, or fukk off!!

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 10 Mar 2013 19:46

What a pathetic bunch of fans we are.

We get into the Prem and just because we're being relegated we're outraged.

Who the **** do we think we are. real Madrid ? :roll:

Born 'n Bred Royal

by Born 'n Bred Royal » 10 Mar 2013 20:03

Yeah Division 2 - the third tier. Completely different circumstances to this you moron.

Blackbag

by Blackbag » 10 Mar 2013 20:11

royalexile The Boo Radleys?

"The Boo Bees" see what i did there boobies get it?