Jobi reaction to ml sub

Colin Cheeselog

Re: Jobi reaction to ml sub

by Colin Cheeselog » 10 Mar 2013 16:03

Avon Royal
Colin Cheeselog yes, mongs again - do you prefer fúcktards?

Oh dear.

Brilliant sidestepping or the pertinent point. Did you come up with that reply all by yourself?

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 10 Mar 2013 16:08

Colin Cheeselog Did you come up with that reply all by yourself?

Ah bless. :lol:

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 10 Mar 2013 16:08

Avon Royal

Oh dear.

Give up. Can't reason with ingorant bigots.

Colin Cheeselog

by Colin Cheeselog » 10 Mar 2013 16:16

Man Friday
Avon Royal

Oh dear.

Give up. Can't reason with ingorant bigots.

Exactly. I despair.

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 10 Mar 2013 16:18

Colin Cheeselog
Man Friday Give up. Can't reason with ingorant bigots.

Exactly. I despair.

Nice try. :wink:

West_Reading

by West_Reading » 10 Mar 2013 16:34

Esteban Makes no odds to me whether the players are poor, the subs are predictable, or whatever. We're in a relegation scrap, booing for whatever reason won't help. I'm not surprised McAnuff was frustrated with the fans. We should have created an atmosphere that would have intimidated a young Villa side, but instead, we sounded like the away team. It's easy to support a team that's winning, you make yourself count when things are tough. The Villa fans, who arguably have more to complain about than us, we're magnificent all game.

We have the worst fans in the league, for the most part. Thankfully, there is a core of us who'll wholeheartedly support the team whilst in the stadium and only vent frustrations on forums like this one.

The Villa fans were in decent form yesterday but I had to laugh at their chants of 'Sh1t support m'lord' and the sarcastic cheering at a crowd of 24,000, as I was at Villa park for the worst atmosphere for any game I have been to this season, with a crowd of 27,000 in a ground that holds over 40,000.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 10 Mar 2013 16:41

Wycombe Royal That is just how predictable McD is at the moment. No matter how anyone is performing the decisions he makes are the predictable ones, and largely at the moment, the wrong ones. Even the starting line up is predictable.
We don't learn and we move on.

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 10 Mar 2013 16:54

It always seems to be black people that are singled out for hatred at our club. Hmm

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 10 Mar 2013 16:57

Huntley & Palmer It always seems to be black people that are singled out for hatred at our club. Hmm

Like Andy Hughes?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 10 Mar 2013 17:00

As I said on another thread yesterday - it's not the players' faults if they're not good enough at this level - if you're asked to play, you play. Do you want Legs etc to say "sorry boss, I'm not playing - I'm not good enough"?

The buck stops with McD here I'm afraid. He must either think that these players are playing well for him or he knows their limitations and thinks there is no-one else who will be any better. Whatever the reason for continuing with some of those who are clearly struggling, it is NOT the player's fault.

I do believe the booing was aimed more at McD, from what I've heard, I wasn't there, but the players can't tell that - they hear booing or sarcastic cheering and assume it's for them. I think the fact that another player appeared to stuck up for his fellow player is a good thing - it shows they're all a tight unit. Now we, the fans, must just encourage them for the remaining games - there is plenty of time in the close season for recriminations imo.

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 10 Mar 2013 17:10

I think if mcdermott continues to show zero signs of any self awareness then what we saw against Villa is only going to be the start of it. All of the booing was aimed at Mcdermott around where I was. The players are doing they best they can while being asked to play in a fashion that shows every one of their weaknesses. A rethink is required, not a radical one though. But we need to start seeing signs of it now if Mcdermott is going to rebuild the fans respect. Waiting until the summer will only build the pressure.

The Quiet Man

by The Quiet Man » 10 Mar 2013 17:36

But that surely is McDermotts problem he has put all his faith in two journeyman championship players and built a team around them and hey presto you've got a journeyman championship side that last season was rescued by gorkss and Roberts and this season has for the most part looked completely out of its depth.

He now obviously has favourites like Mcanuff and Harte (on the same wing) who will not be substituted no matter how sh*t they are playing and players like Lwood who will be automatic choices in centre midfield setting the tone for the whole side. The fans know this hence the stick. If he did like Coppell and pulled Mcanuff after an hour and replaced him with another winger I think there would be a lot less anger than watching a player whose legs have gone and cannot track back being indulged once again by his manager.

If McDermott is here next season he needs to bite the bullet and get rid of both of them, they are not good enough for a top half championship side that seeks to play passing football. The chances of him being here next season depend on whether this team can pick up another win between now and the end of the season and I won't hold my breathe because that team does not believe in his tactics and fall apart like a pack of cards at the slightest pressure.

Divvy

by Divvy » 10 Mar 2013 18:43

:lol:

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Mar 2013 10:29

AthleticoSpizz cannot believe I am reading some of this sh1t.

Today, may or may not be the watershed that changes things for the last knockings of our current premierdonnaship season, however, the actions of some of the crowd were a disgrace. From the onset of the kick-off, it was obvious that the crowd were beying for the blood of some of our OWN PLAYERS.

Sorry fickle folks, barracking last seasons heroes is not helping. Yes they are making mistakes, yes they should (in many cases) be dropped, but they are not.

If you are not happy, vote with your feet, otherwise, use a bit of common sense and decency.

agreed

can do nothing except hurt the teams confidence, and raise the oppositions
pointless, as well as disgusting

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Mar 2013 10:31

Wycombe Royal As has been said previously I don't think the booing was aimed at the players, more at McD for making the wrong substitutions.

the liegertwood stuff seemed to be aimed directly at him

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Mar 2013 10:32

RoyalBlue
Divvy
mad79 Did anyone else see jobi reaction to the sub of his mate ML. After the cheer went up he turned to the east stand and waved his hands like a little kid. On all the phone in's this went un noticed. Who the hell does he think he is. He should have walked off with him as a good will gesture to the home fans. This was a Matt Mills finger moment for me

Gibbo also reacted sarcastically to the fans who jeered ML off.

I booed McDermott for his choice of the first two substitutions. I cheered then third after Legs left the pitch because Guthrie was finally being brought on.

:

you surprise me, you really do

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 11 Mar 2013 10:32

No surprise that Jobi thinks a section of our fans are arseholes, it's been pretty obvious for some time really

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Mar 2013 10:36

tbf i thought we played better after the first two subs, blackman got on the ball and looked handy, and mcleary on and mcanuff into the middle gave us a little more attacking threat. fashioned some good chances.

gooding is correct when he says- guthrie cant cover the ground as well as ledge, and karacan cant pass or tackle as well as ledge, which is why hes the best option.

he didnt have a great game, but did just as much right as wrong. but people ignore all of that cos they already h8 him, and are looking for the negatives

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 11 Mar 2013 12:18

melonhead he didnt have a great game, but did just as much right as wrong. but people ignore all of that cos they already h8 him, and are looking for the negatives

It was his botched skied clearance in the middle of the field that gave away possession leading to the equaliser, just at a time when we had taken the lead and needed to keep it tight. I lost count of the number of times he gave away possession needlessly.

joeroyal

by joeroyal » 11 Mar 2013 13:00

Wycombe Royal
melonhead he didnt have a great game, but did just as much right as wrong. but people ignore all of that cos they already h8 him, and are looking for the negatives

It was his botched skied clearance in the middle of the field that gave away possession leading to the equaliser, just at a time when we had taken the lead and needed to keep it tight. I lost count of the number of times he gave away possession needlessly.

Nothing to do with Kelly losing Benteke or launching it up in to a botched clearance in the area, you say he gave away possesssion go and watch a top 6 side they will loose the ball but there is one difference they have ball winners with pace who can snach it back take a look sometime you might learn something