2007 posts
paulholsgrove83

Re: RUMOUR - Royston Drenthe

by paulholsgrove83 » 20 Jun 2013 19:21

Just announce Drenthe and Anelka tomorrow :D

Esteban

by Esteban » 20 Jun 2013 19:22

Are we even sure that picture of a bloke in the training kit is Drenthe? Have Royston and the club been involved in the greatest murking of all time, with HNA on the receiving end? :shock:

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 20 Jun 2013 19:31

winchester_royal Would imagine they've allowed Royston to 'leak' the completion of the deal slightly to keep us anoraks reasonably calm while they try and arrange a nice big PR stunt for the end of the week.

You mean that in the loosest term, obviously.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 20 Jun 2013 19:45

SPARTA
winchester_royal Would imagine they've allowed Royston to 'leak' the completion of the deal slightly to keep us anoraks reasonably calm while they try and arrange a nice big PR stunt for the end of the week.

You mean that in the loosest term, obviously.

It's all relative

Imagine what this thread would be like if he hadn't 'instagramd' that pic

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 20 Jun 2013 19:49

I think that sounds like wishful thinking. On that account, they also told his agent to leek the info that he'd signed for us etc. ?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 20 Jun 2013 19:53

Royalwaster

I think that sounds like wishful thinking. On that account, they also told his agent to leek the info that he'd signed for us etc. ?

Yeah, basically. If they'd told them to keep completely schtum they would have. For whatever reason RFC don't want to officially announce it yet, despite it being perfectly clear that the deal has been done.

Whitleyroyal

by Whitleyroyal » 20 Jun 2013 20:13

Lalala Rougier Greetings all. I am one of the sad guys who has been pretty much living on this site for the past 3 days waiting for news of this signing! I know you will be sceptical as this is my first ever post, however, one of my friends who is a manager in the club shop (yes he's living the dream) has just text me to let me know that a few people, including Drenthe, have just been in to the club shop to get a scarf and a few other bits for Drenthe's photo. He has also been told the signing has just been confirmed. I would imagine we will hear officially very shortly too.

I wonder if the "Friend" kept his job? Lalala is very quiet now seemed the most ITK of everyone..

Jay o/

by Jay o/ » 20 Jun 2013 20:16

Whitleyroyal
Lalala Rougier Greetings all. I am one of the sad guys who has been pretty much living on this site for the past 3 days waiting for news of this signing! I know you will be sceptical as this is my first ever post, however, one of my friends who is a manager in the club shop (yes he's living the dream) has just text me to let me know that a few people, including Drenthe, have just been in to the club shop to get a scarf and a few other bits for Drenthe's photo. He has also been told the signing has just been confirmed. I would imagine we will hear officially very shortly too.

I wonder if the "Friend" kept his job? Lalala is very quiet now seemed the most ITK of everyone..

he was spot on. i think he's probably in a shallow grave now with the megastore manager.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 20 Jun 2013 20:36

Mate at work is a QPR fan - they are in for him too he reckons.

I expect Redknapp is offering £100k pw.

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 20 Jun 2013 21:30

Deal not yet done according to GetReading's new RFC reporter

"Drenthe deal chugging along. Still some outstanding paperwork not yet done. #readingfc very calm about progress." from @Charles_Watts on Twitter

Jay o/

by Jay o/ » 20 Jun 2013 21:36

tomrfcurz Deal not yet done according to GetReading's new RFC reporter

"Drenthe deal chugging along. Still some outstanding paperwork not yet done. #readingfc very calm about progress." from @Charles_Watts on Twitter

they're going to look fcuking stupid if they fcuk this up now! what an absolute joke the whole thing has become.

Whitleyroyal

by Whitleyroyal » 20 Jun 2013 21:40

Mid Sussex Royal Mate at work is a QPR fan - they are in for him too he reckons.

I expect Redknapp is offering £100k pw.

Harry's attempted revenge over Bridge!

Wipped
Location: If happy ever after did exist, I'd still be holding you like this

by Wipped » 20 Jun 2013 21:42

can someone update me briefly pls? i've only seen some things online and he signed, but he hasn't, then he has, but he hasn't. boyfriend rates him but says he's been in trouble in the past?

GreaterTorontoRoyal

by GreaterTorontoRoyal » 20 Jun 2013 21:46

Wipped can someone update me briefly pls? i've only seen some things online and he signed, but he hasn't, then he has, but he hasn't. boyfriend rates him but says he's been in trouble in the past?

That's pretty spot on. And add impending meltdown.

Wipped

by Wipped » 20 Jun 2013 21:48

GreaterTorontoRoyal
Wipped can someone update me briefly pls? i've only seen some things online and he signed, but he hasn't, then he has, but he hasn't. boyfriend rates him but says he's been in trouble in the past?

who's charlie watts? he's saying "he has gone on the record in Holland saying he signed yesterday." so it seems he has signed but for some reason the club are still saying there's bits still to do. oh well i suppose it'll be done tomorrow. they'll know others clubs will be taking interest the longer they delay.

Mr ReadingFC

by Mr ReadingFC » 20 Jun 2013 21:52

Wipped
GreaterTorontoRoyal

who's charlie watts? he's saying "he has gone on the record in Holland saying he signed yesterday." so it seems he has signed but for some reason the club are still saying there's bits still to do. oh well i suppose it'll be done tomorrow. they'll know others clubs will be taking interest the longer they delay.

Charlie Watts is the new GetReading Reporter because Jonathon Low was only temporary

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 20 Jun 2013 22:00

Perhaps tomorrow :(

Wipped

by Wipped » 20 Jun 2013 22:01

Mr ReadingFC Charlie Watts is the new GetReading Reporter because Jonathon Low was only temporary

oh right. thank you. x hard to keep track of those guys keep chopping and changing.

akranes
Hob Nob Regular

by akranes » 20 Jun 2013 22:06

My week revolves around 11 am tomorrow, won't be too pleased when nothing but "We iz family club" comes out of the club tomorrow.

Wipped

by Wipped » 20 Jun 2013 22:08

akranes My week revolves around 11 am tomorrow, won't be too pleased when nothing but "We iz family club" comes out of the club tomorrow.

why 11am, aky?

2007 posts