Dim Tellor Twitter Rant

143 posts
joeroyal

Re: Dim Tellor Twitter Rant

by joeroyal » 17 Sep 2013 15:15

OurManZhangInChina Overall, I am pleased to have Dellor, Gooding and Williams inside the tent pissing out, rather than outside pissing in - even Williams has matured as a meeja presenter (when he started, I thought he was an absolute prat)

The simple fact* is that these three are well suited to Reading's entire ethos; let's face it - this is Reading, not Manchester, not Royal Tunbridge Wells, we are sponsored by Waitrose, not Red Bull, and we have players we think we can relate to rather than celebrities, and 'the 3 Musketeers**' fit well in that family-friendly context

Whatever you can say about Dellor's courage or his knowledge of the game, he is certainly passionate about Reading FC and for that I admire him. (Unlike NA, who I think is a tosser)

* oops. there's that word again!
** motto: 'One for All, and nobody ask any difficult questions afterwards ok...." :roll:

Now Now Made in china or what ever Tiptoe tim and the other two buffoons just have not got talk a lot about things they know absolutely nothing about which as I said it does suit some individuals as they are empty headed as well personal choice for me would be to get rid, dot take it personal :D

Brum Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Brum Royal » 17 Sep 2013 15:18

joeroyal The sooner Tiptoe Tim gets the boot the better and seeing as we are on the subject the other two buffoons that sit with him can go with him as well, they speak
absolute nonsense, Tiptoe tim comes across as if he really does understand the game, might be ok for the few that like him, I stopped tuning in to him long long time ago. imagine getting 50k a year to talk garbage, whilst some on here write garbage and don't get a penny just a pat on the back from the other less intelligent ones
Shameful.

If you stopped listening a long, long time ago, how do you know he's (still) awful?

And you seriously think a local radio reporter is on 50k a year?

joeroyal

by joeroyal » 17 Sep 2013 15:29

Brum Royal
joeroyal The sooner Tiptoe Tim gets the boot the better and seeing as we are on the subject the other two buffoons that sit with him can go with him as well, they speak
absolute nonsense, Tiptoe tim comes across as if he really does understand the game, might be ok for the few that like him, I stopped tuning in to him long long time ago. imagine getting 50k a year to talk garbage, whilst some on here write garbage and don't get a penny just a pat on the back from the other less intelligent ones
Shameful.

If you stopped listening a long, long time ago, how do you know he's (still) awful?

And you seriously think a local radio reporter is on 50k a year?

Hear the Buffoon sometimes on the Andrew peach show I do have a radio in my car I would you know, and as for his salary just what I was told

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 17 Sep 2013 15:41

50 k

:lol:

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 17 Sep 2013 15:42

Without researching it that sounds reasonable to me.

But just googled it and Pete Tong is only on £70k or something so does seem unlikely.

OurManZhangInChina

by OurManZhangInChina » 17 Sep 2013 15:48

50k? you could earn more than that in a week whilst serving a 3 match ban for being a Drama Queen :oops:

Come to think of it, even with base rate at diddly squat percent, I bet you earn more than 50k a week interest on whatever the balloon payment was for getting relegated

or is 50k the number of Reading fans who think there is something very, very wrong at the very top of RFC? Has Anton got the money? If he's got the money, why doesn't he use it? If he hasn't, why didn't he let Bikey MkII and Jason go during the Summer?

I think we should be told (but Tim's too polite to ask)

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 17 Sep 2013 16:03

Any chance of joel coming back?>???

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 17 Sep 2013 16:16

what have I missed re McCleary? Why was he not available on Sunday?? :| :cry:

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 17 Sep 2013 16:19

Minor injury.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 17 Sep 2013 16:21

MouldyRoyal Minor injury.

So why did Tim tell Peterroyal or whatever his name is, that the club told him he couldn't mention it? :|

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 17 Sep 2013 16:22

peterroyal76 He rang me back earlier today! He came across as a really decent bloke, he wasn't angry or pissed off. He explained that he can only ask a few questions after the game and he can't ask all the questions he has posed or asked during the show. He said he does get on we'll with Nigel although he recognises Nigel can come across as quite abrasive at times. Even going as far to say although he was on very good terms with Brian it was sometimes hard to put points across to him as Brian was such a good bloke.

He is unsure about the alleged money situation at the club, he put in two or three requests to speak to Anton, but he is still out of the country. He also mentioned that sometimes he is asked by the club not to mention things or talk about certain subjects, giving Gareth McCleary not being available to play on Sunday as an example.

If he has a "minor injury" why couldn't Dellor talk about it? :|

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 17 Sep 2013 16:24

Royal Lady

So why did Tim tell Peterroyal or whatever his name is, that the club told him he couldn't mention it? :|

Oh, dunno. *shrug* that's football clubs for you.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 17 Sep 2013 16:24

Royal Lady what have I missed re McCleary? Why was he not available on Sunday?? :| :cry:

dellor stated on the radio that the club had explained the reasons to him, but for various reasons asked if he could keep that private.
he then went on to explain that it really wasnt anything sinister, just that it was best if we just kept it as a private and personal thing and not to worry.
Last edited by melonhead on 17 Sep 2013 16:25, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 17 Sep 2013 16:25

melonhead
Royal Lady what have I missed re McCleary? Why was he not available on Sunday?? :| :cry:

dellor stated on the radio that the club had explained the reasons to him, but for various reasons asked if he could keep that private.
he then went on to explain that it really wasnt anything sinister, just that it was best if we just kept it as a private and personal thing and not to worry.

Well, I AM worried now. :cry: I hope he's ok.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 17 Sep 2013 16:25

tim said there was no reason to worry.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 17 Sep 2013 16:26

melonhead tim said there was no reason to worry.

Yes, but when I'm told not to worry, I tend to worry that, secretly, there is a reason to worry and people are keeping something from me.... :cry:

I'm a bit of a worrier you see.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 17 Sep 2013 16:29

:D just sounded like a personal thing, which in HR terms th eclub wasnt really allowed to broadcast

possibly bereavement, dunno.

what happens if someone tells you to worry?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 17 Sep 2013 16:33

melonhead :D just sounded like a personal thing, which in HR terms th eclub wasnt really allowed to broadcast

possibly bereavement, dunno.

what happens if someone tells you to worry?

:cry: So he hasn't got a minor injury then? So now I'm very worried that someone has died that is close to him :cry: If I'm told to worry, then, of course, I worry. I'm not bloody stupid. :roll:

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 17 Sep 2013 17:02

melonhead

I know he was pretty ps..d off after being substituted at Yoevil, especially when certain others were left on

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 17 Sep 2013 17:24

Royal Lady

Gareth's partner went into labour early on Sunday, the club wanted Tim to say he was tired after his trip to play for Jamaica and then Gareth contacted the club and asked that he just said he wasn't available Sunday. It's no longer a secret he just wanted it kept quiet on the day. Which was why Tim said on Sunday that wasn't any major drama and he wasn't left out for disciplinary reasons, injury or being loaned out.

143 posts