Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
Uke
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Buyout

by Uke » 19 Jan 2014 10:43

loyalroyaldaz Dave-Royal knows sod all that the rest of us dont already know.
We all know a takeover will happen becuase the club is up for sale, not rocket science, dont need to be ITK, but nobody knows when.

I wouldnt be suprised if the sticking point at the moment is the ego himself. If others want 100% then i reckon Old JM still wants to be Chairman for a while and some assurance that the Stadium name doesnt change.

So you admit to knowing nothing and then make a huge assumption...

I take it you've been involved in many multi million pound contract bidding processes? Which part did you enjoy the most?

jellytot

by jellytot » 19 Jan 2014 10:43

Looks like we have confirmation that talks are at least going on.. Nothing very new though. Sorry.

http://www.timesofoman.com/News/Article-28423.aspx

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 19 Jan 2014 11:03

Uke
We all know a takeover will happen becuase the club is up for sale, not rocket science, dont need to be ITK, but nobody knows when.

I wouldnt be suprised if the sticking point at the moment is the ego himself. If others want 100% then i reckon Old JM still wants to be Chairman for a while and some assurance that the Stadium name doesnt change.

I take it you've been involved in many multi million pound contract bidding processes? Which part did you enjoy the most?

I havent made any assumption you Tit!
I already said that none of us know what is going on but i just wondered if it was something to do with JM.
Can i suggest you read posts properly before commenting shit in future.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 19 Jan 2014 11:07

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/footb ... ed-6526951

Apologies if not new info but this article posted 6 minutes ago ^

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 19 Jan 2014 11:10

Omani Businessman not the Sultan.

Could still be the other guy pictured earlier in the thread, but it rules out the sultan for certain.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 19 Jan 2014 11:13

loyalroyaldaz
Uke

I havent made any assumption you Tit!
I already said that none of us know what is going on but i just wondered if it was something to do with JM.
Can i suggest you read posts properly before commenting shit in future.

So why write this then, you prick faced wànk stain

Never assume

It only makes an ASS of U, not ME

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 19 Jan 2014 11:21

Just shows what a waste of space the Chronical is. If there was any hint the take-over was off or was going to be vastly delayed, Watts would know about it. The Chronicle are forever writing half baked stories and then editing them later to remove their errors.

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/footb ... ed-6526951

Talks are said to be at an advanced stage and Reading are hoping that they can be concluded before the end of the month.

Both offers on the table are for 100 per cent control of the club but the identities of those behind the bids remain a mystery.

St. Brynjar
Hob Nob Regular

by St. Brynjar » 19 Jan 2014 11:51

From what I've heard Vince is back in the frame after meeting the Pog.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 19 Jan 2014 11:54

noelgallagher The takeover was completed tonight by the Omanians. Expect the club to make an announcement at some point next week. Funds have been provided upfront to the club in advance from the investors in the same way it was when Zingarevich took over. There will be the usual checks carried out but this is now confirmed. Expect some more bids for players early next week. Quite happy to be hauled over the coals if I'm wrong but I have better things to do with my time than make up stories.

Thought you guys would like to know.

You still standing by your assertion that the deal has already been completed?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 19 Jan 2014 13:56

You did say "I reckon" which is somewhat similar to assuming, is it not?

RIP ELM Park

by RIP ELM Park » 19 Jan 2014 14:24

On the basis that if everyone posts a random Omani with the kind of money needed to waste on a football club, eventually someone might be proved right.

So I give you . Dr. Omar Bin Abdul Muniem Al Zawawi.

Could be just a random guess or I could be ITK.

or he might already have been mentioned.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 19 Jan 2014 14:25

This thread just had 1871 replies (until I ruined it)

Agent Balti
Hob Nob Regular

by Agent Balti » 19 Jan 2014 15:43

MmmMonsterMunch This thread just had 1871 replies (until I ruined it)

Let's see if Dave Royal can work that one out...

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 19 Jan 2014 16:08

Royal Lady You did say "I reckon" which is somewhat similar to assuming, is it not?

Except i know the difference between the two. Some of you people should use a dictionary. It will clear things up for you and maybe just maybe allow you to have a reasonable forum conversation instead of Trolling others posts.

Just sayin

'lista
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by 'lista » 19 Jan 2014 18:25

loyalroyaldaz
Royal Lady You did say "I reckon" which is somewhat similar to assuming, is it not?

Except i know the difference between the two. Some of you people should use a dictionary. It will clear things up for you and maybe just maybe allow you to have a reasonable forum conversation instead of Trolling others posts.

Just sayin

Fụck off knob-stain.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 19 Jan 2014 18:56

Dave, you can use the dictionary when they have finished. Get someone to read it to you and pay particular attention to the words "Deluded" and "Idiot".

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 19 Jan 2014 19:02

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 19 Jan 2014 19:04

Dave-Royal loyal royal daz

will you oxford off ok I no more about the reading Fc than you go and get you fact sorted And I no more football than you

Dave is back using spell check off mode obviously .... his grammar was improving last week as a result of the serious scrutiny he was subjected to last week; but after a few days off Hobnob he's back to the usual howlers.

Dave - please note the difference between I no and I know!

When Hicks went up...

by When Hicks went up... » 19 Jan 2014 19:05

loyalroyaldaz Dave, you can use the dictionary when they have finished. Get someone to read it to you and pay particular attention to the words "Deluded" and "Idiot".

Lecturing others on their use of English, and then capitalising words for absolutely no reason. Bravo sir.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 19 Jan 2014 19:11

Dave-Royal From david royal.... I no more football than any one on here so shut it now....!!!!!also I no when takeover done I be told... :D

Ye be told when takeover done me hearty? Stick your peg leg out and tell the rest of us then ye scurvy dog, yarr.

8684 posts