Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8685 posts
CholseyRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Buyout

by CholseyRoyal » 16 Jun 2014 09:53

I like the way they have already repainted the stadium seats in blue and white strips (see picture of supposed signing). :D

CholseyRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by CholseyRoyal » 16 Jun 2014 09:55

SPARTA *** announcement today ***

8)

I hope it is about the new owners and not who the new caterers will be. :)

madreadingfan

by madreadingfan » 16 Jun 2014 09:57

Samrit Bunditkitsada.

Jay.

by Jay. » 16 Jun 2014 09:58

madreadingfan Samrit Bunditkitsada.

:wink:

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 16 Jun 2014 10:00

Lol at everyone banging on about the Red Bull uber billionaire for pages and pages

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 16 Jun 2014 10:01

He must be a billionaire, Royal-Dave said so.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 16 Jun 2014 10:02

Founder of: http://www.vrbillion.com/main.php

Looks very much to me like he will be the man running the club with somebody else's money providing the capital.

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 16 Jun 2014 10:05

Welcome Samrit.

I look forward to half time drinks

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 16 Jun 2014 10:05

Yes, very much looks like he's an investment banker type

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 16 Jun 2014 10:07

SPARTA *** announcement today ***

8)

***KLAXON ALERT KLAXON***

retro royal

by retro royal » 16 Jun 2014 10:07

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 16 Jun 2014 10:08

Jay.
madreadingfan Samrit Bundkitsonada.

:wink:

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 16 Jun 2014 10:09

Team Billion Investment Limited operates as an investment holding company and through its subsidiary, manufactures gas insulated switchgear. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Hong Kong. Team Billion Investment Limited operates as a subsidiary of Eaton Corporation plc.

Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 101,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 16 Jun 2014 10:12

I love Google translate:

"The Big C" Achievement Graduate Krisdadoi president team source confirmed the club Reading this be called a "joint venture" Despite the stock 90 percent, but want to honor Sir John. updated Polanski is sitting President. Said this deal has happened since 3-4 months ago from the support of investors from Malaysia and India with the same love football. Than would have been achieved against a particular company to 6 of America's wager against the Phoenix as "The Royal Suites" have sold themselves. Because everyone realizes the Youth Power. And a heart that loves football Ready to develop the club to greatness.

Once the capital city of Thailand. Has made the acquisition of the Reading club in the league, the Champions of England chips offer 35 million pounds (approximately 1,904 million baht) on June 13, the company name as Black. These have revealed that a group of people such as the name of Thailand. "The Big C" Achievement Graduate Krisdadoi Police Chief executive team.

Last sport correspondents across the country to call. "The Big C" Achievement Graduate Krisdadoi Police Chief executive team. The mission in England The main factor in buying the club, "The Royal" Reading this is referred to as an open mind.

"Actually, I have supported many groups of adults, whether Malaysia or India, especially from Malaysia, who are big names in the business is billion. Which all have a heart that loves football, but do not lose more than anyone else. Make a good team to go into a joint venture with Reading was a project that surfaced earlier 3-4 months, but have recently come down in detail the range of 5-6 weeks ".

"And when the early weeks. I need to contact my business. But lawyers have said that the need to open negotiations with the Redding because a competitor that offers a very high value with up to 6 persons, especially from the United States Tempe. To offer the most ".

"But what makes Sir John Kowalski updated club Schalke proposal comes from one event before talking. I have signed to play football with Team Reading, which was rehearsing together. The jackets and pants. Divide each side by 5 people in the first hours together ".

"It was then that Sir John de Kowalski, chairman and Reading saw I was playing ball and soaked in sweat. I gave him a call to discuss a capital one. The Group's equity other lawyers talked to the club Reading only ".

"Then I spent to Sir John de Kowalski, chairman and Reading 4-5 hours before everything to achieve. And he has selected me for the reason of being young and strong. A heart that loves football alone. And want to develop the club without reference to things ".

In addition, "The Big C" also went on to say. "For the amount I was offered to them. Although I have been a shareholder of 90 percent, but I would call myself. Executive Chairman and major shareholder of the new Reading only because I want to honor Sir John updated Polanski remains a club president to continue ".

"Since Sir John de George Kowalski, unless the person is respectful of the club. He is also the Redding City Council. That everyone accepts. And when he saw a vision of me and to make the team go forward fully. Is the source of successful negotiations as soon as possible. With just 2 days. "

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 16 Jun 2014 10:13

1871 not 1998 ‏@west4street 16m
@CheChe_Guevara couldn't have asked for a more genuine and wealthy owner. A punt on #readingfc is like a £5 bet to the average man.

he's the only guy on twitter that's worth listening to. his source is as good as SJM.

Bit of a swing and a miss there isn't it?

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 16 Jun 2014 10:16

So it is Samrit Bunditkitsada huh?

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 16 Jun 2014 10:21

Tirmas Adastiktidnub.

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 16 Jun 2014 10:22

HoneyRoastHoax Team Billion Investment Limited operates as an investment holding company and through its subsidiary, manufactures gas insulated switchgear. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Hong Kong. Team Billion Investment Limited operates as a subsidiary of Eaton Corporation plc.

Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 101,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.

The revenue (not profit, either) of the parent company of the company that he founded doesn't really give us much of an inclination as to his personal wealth.

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 16 Jun 2014 10:28

Wycombe Royal I love Google translate:

"The Big C" Achievement Graduate Krisdadoi president team source confirmed the club Reading this be called a "joint venture" Despite the stock 90 percent, but want to honor Sir John. updated Polanski is sitting President. Said this deal has happened since 3-4 months ago from the support of investors from Malaysia and India with the same love football. Than would have been achieved against a particular company to 6 of America's wager against the Phoenix as "The Royal Suites" have sold themselves. Because everyone realizes the Youth Power. And a heart that loves football Ready to develop the club to greatness.

Once the capital city of Thailand. Has made the acquisition of the Reading club in the league, the Champions of England chips offer 35 million pounds (approximately 1,904 million baht) on June 13, the company name as Black. These have revealed that a group of people such as the name of Thailand. "The Big C" Achievement Graduate Krisdadoi Police Chief executive team.

Last sport correspondents across the country to call. "The Big C" Achievement Graduate Krisdadoi Police Chief executive team. The mission in England The main factor in buying the club, "The Royal" Reading this is referred to as an open mind.

"Actually, I have supported many groups of adults, whether Malaysia or India, especially from Malaysia, who are big names in the business is billion. Which all have a heart that loves football, but do not lose more than anyone else. Make a good team to go into a joint venture with Reading was a project that surfaced earlier 3-4 months, but have recently come down in detail the range of 5-6 weeks ".

"And when the early weeks. I need to contact my business. But lawyers have said that the need to open negotiations with the Redding because a competitor that offers a very high value with up to 6 persons, especially from the United States Tempe. To offer the most ".

"But what makes Sir John Kowalski updated club Schalke proposal comes from one event before talking. I have signed to play football with Team Reading, which was rehearsing together. The jackets and pants. Divide each side by 5 people in the first hours together ".

"It was then that Sir John de Kowalski, chairman and Reading saw I was playing ball and soaked in sweat. I gave him a call to discuss a capital one. The Group's equity other lawyers talked to the club Reading only ".

"Then I spent to Sir John de Kowalski, chairman and Reading 4-5 hours before everything to achieve. And he has selected me for the reason of being young and strong. A heart that loves football alone. And want to develop the club without reference to things ".

In addition, "The Big C" also went on to say. "For the amount I was offered to them. Although I have been a shareholder of 90 percent, but I would call myself. Executive Chairman and major shareholder of the new Reading only because I want to honor Sir John updated Polanski remains a club president to continue ".

"Since Sir John de George Kowalski, unless the person is respectful of the club. He is also the Redding City Council. That everyone accepts. And when he saw a vision of me and to make the team go forward fully. Is the source of successful negotiations as soon as possible. With just 2 days. "

Google translate - powered by Royal Dave.

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 16 Jun 2014 10:28

MouldyRoyal
HoneyRoastHoax Team Billion Investment Limited operates as an investment holding company and through its subsidiary, manufactures gas insulated switchgear. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Hong Kong. Team Billion Investment Limited operates as a subsidiary of Eaton Corporation plc.

The revenue (not profit, either) of the parent company of the company that he founded doesn't really give us much of an inclination as to his personal wealth.

As the article suggests he is one of a group of people, as his company is a subsidary of a mega money company it gives an indication of his circle of mates.

8685 posts