Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
Major Inconvenience

Re: Confimred new owners of Reading Football Club

by Major Inconvenience » 29 Aug 2014 16:39

I can't think of anything worse than having an agent linked to the board.

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 29 Aug 2014 17:19

Has Sheffield Wednesdays take over been confirmed yet?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Aug 2014 17:23

No, they were going to release a video(?!) update today apparently.

JIM

by JIM » 29 Aug 2014 17:23

No. but LUTON took only days

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 29 Aug 2014 17:28

Pepe the Horseman No, they were going to release a video(?!) update today apparently.

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/sheffield-wednesday/breaking-mandaric-updates-wednesday-fans-on-owls-takeover-1-6813046

Not an awful lot happening there by the looks of it.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 29 Aug 2014 17:28

Major Inconvenience I can't think of anything worse than having an agent linked to the board.
Particularly if he tries to get too hands on with regards to player signings etc.

kwik-silva
Hob Nob Regular

by kwik-silva » 29 Aug 2014 18:34

JIM No. but LUTON took only days

The one six years ago?

THE HUMAN BISCUIT

by THE HUMAN BISCUIT » 31 Aug 2014 14:22

Met this guy on the train back from Middlesbrough. Son of Pairoj. He's on the board. Very influential apparently. Seemed a really nice guy.

http://theempireasia.com/popup_Pro_Pete.html

madstadblues

by madstadblues » 31 Aug 2014 15:02

THE HUMAN BISCUIT Met this guy on the train back from Middlesbrough. Son of Pairoj. He's on the board. Very influential apparently. Seemed a really nice guy.

"Pete is a natural and highly competitive athlete, with outstanding skills in football, basketball and golf." - Give him a squad number.........

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 01 Sep 2014 19:13

THE HUMAN BISCUIT Met this guy on the train back from Middlesbrough. Son of Pairoj. He's on the board. Very influential apparently. Seemed a really nice guy.

Righty-ho - when I get back from the Big Mango at the weekend I'm going to stalk you, Pete. I've got lots of interesting telecoms stuff going down - how about a quiet mohito in Cin Cin or Zuma on Friday?

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 02 Sep 2014 19:49

Are we there yet?

blueroyals
Hob Nob Regular

by blueroyals » 02 Sep 2014 23:21

Samrit on Facebook Dear the Royals,

First of all, I would like to say 'Sorry' for no any good response to all of you but somebody did not allow me & my team say or talk anything that we want especially to all of you, my best friends!

There is only one thing I just want you to know, me & my team are not just come here for the money or any marketing!!! We loved football as well as you did and not only that love, we still want to create a phenomenon to this club, I mean Reading football club, to be the best team as much as we can and not only this year but in the long-run.

Since last 3 months, I spent my times right there in this great & wonderful city, I mean Reading not London, and from the bottom of my heart..I think that I love this place more than anywhere in U.K. I knew that you know what I mean.
The truth is that me and my Thai consortium still have to wait for an official approval from the FA and also, this club still needs the financial injection to solve all problems. Someone might think that it is too easy to run football business but you can trust me, I don't think so!

With my great respect to the club and all the Royals, after I have talked and discussed to our CEO, football director and also our great manager, what I can tell you right now is that you will see a great football very soon. Now, what we need just only 'time'. After all injured players can come back to the team, added to the new comers, I am quite sure that we will have a strong squad to fight for our dreams, getting promotion to EPL ^^

At the end, thank you for your great supports, your patient and also your sacrifice to this wonderful club. What I can tell you might not important but what I can feel now, I have 2 homes and also 2 families. The first one is in Bangkok, Thailand. The second one is in Reading, U.K. I cannot go anywhere now but my home.

So, good luck, take care and be ready for our long journey together this season. I wish to see all you guys smile, laugh, sing a song and have a nice dreams together, again..as we did for the last whole month when we played our home or even away match. Sorry for my long messages but I need to share something to my friends & my family. That's all I think that I can do now before it's too late.

Hope to see you there again, very soon!!

p.s. I knew, he knows...
http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/footb ... ts-7706007

Za Vas

by Za Vas » 02 Sep 2014 23:32

<3

kwik-silva
Hob Nob Regular

by kwik-silva » 03 Sep 2014 02:29

Oh he's such a sweet talker.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 Sep 2014 07:47

blueroyals
Samrit on Facebook Dear the Royals,

First of all, I would like to say 'Sorry' for no any good response to all of you but somebody did not allow me & my team say or talk anything that we want especially to all of you, my best friends!

There is only one thing I just want you to know, me & my team are not just come here for the money or any marketing!!! We loved football as well as you did and not only that love, we still want to create a phenomenon to this club, I mean Reading football club, to be the best team as much as we can and not only this year but in the long-run.

Since last 3 months, I spent my times right there in this great & wonderful city, I mean Reading not London, and from the bottom of my heart..I think that I love this place more than anywhere in U.K. I knew that you know what I mean.
The truth is that me and my Thai consortium still have to wait for an official approval from the FA and also, this club still needs the financial injection to solve all problems. Someone might think that it is too easy to run football business but you can trust me, I don't think so!

With my great respect to the club and all the Royals, after I have talked and discussed to our CEO, football director and also our great manager, what I can tell you right now is that you will see a great football very soon. Now, what we need just only 'time'. After all injured players can come back to the team, added to the new comers, I am quite sure that we will have a strong squad to fight for our dreams, getting promotion to EPL ^^

At the end, thank you for your great supports, your patient and also your sacrifice to this wonderful club. What I can tell you might not important but what I can feel now, I have 2 homes and also 2 families. The first one is in Bangkok, Thailand. The second one is in Reading, U.K. I cannot go anywhere now but my home.

So, good luck, take care and be ready for our long journey together this season. I wish to see all you guys smile, laugh, sing a song and have a nice dreams together, again..as we did for the last whole month when we played our home or even away match. Sorry for my long messages but I need to share something to my friends & my family. That's all I think that I can do now before it's too late.

Hope to see you there again, very soon!!

p.s. I knew, he knows...
http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/footb ... ts-7706007

Stopped reading at "great manager".

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 03 Sep 2014 08:03

Has it been removed from his Facebook now?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 03 Sep 2014 08:34

I wonder who the person was who wouldn't let them talk - possibly the same person who insisted on answering the questions that were actually asked of Khunying Sasima? - 'That's what Khunying Sasima thinks, isn't it?'

If so, I wonder at what point the dog will get peed off and decide to stop its tail wagging its body!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 03 Sep 2014 08:50

Thought it was rather good of him to message fans - he didn't have to! However, considering Mackie and Murray are only loan deals - it hasn't cost us any particular outlay - if we get Sheffield Wednesday to pay a large part of Drenthe's wages, we probably don't have to shell out any extra for those 2. So I wouldn't keep going on about we've bought players in. Norwood was £1.5 million, which is half of what we sold McCarthy for and we also get money in for Morrison remember. But you can't expect the Thais to splash the cash until they are confirmed as owners or we'll just have another TSI on our hands, where they've lent money and want it back....

savage 4 england

by savage 4 england » 03 Sep 2014 09:23

"Since last 3 months, I spent my times right there in this great & wonderful city, I mean Reading not London, and from the bottom of my heart..I think that I love this place more than anywhere in U.K."

I don't think he's seen much of the UK then.

wingnut
Hob Nob Regular

by wingnut » 03 Sep 2014 09:32

Not sure what to make of this

The truth is that me and my Thai consortium still have to wait for an official approval from the FA and also, this club still needs the financial injection to solve all problems.

Does this mean he and his m8s still need to get the money together?

8684 posts