Embarassing Fans

RoyalBoy26

Embarassing Fans

by RoyalBoy26 » 06 Nov 2014 14:00

From now on I think if we lose we used blame the fans, we are so quiet at home games you barely hear anything whatsoever within the ground unless we score, even then we're quiet as anything! All those wannabe away fans ought to start singing up at home games!

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Embarassing Fans

by P!ssed Off » 06 Nov 2014 14:00

oxf*rd off

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 06 Nov 2014 14:59

big fan of your work RoyalBoy26 quick question - what should we do with embarassing fans who start " Embarassing Fans" threads :?:

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 06 Nov 2014 15:38

RoyalBoy26 From now on I think if we lose we used blame the fans,

This hurts my eyes.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 06 Nov 2014 16:31

RoyalBoy26 From now on I think if we lose we used blame the fans, we are so quiet at home games you barely hear anything whatsoever within the ground unless we score, even then we're quiet as anything! All those wannabe away fans ought to start singing up at home games!

I suspect the problem is, the ground being only half full.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 06 Nov 2014 16:41

No Fixed Abode
RoyalBoy26 From now on I think if we lose we used blame the fans, we are so quiet at home games you barely hear anything whatsoever within the ground unless we score, even then we're quiet as anything! All those wannabe away fans ought to start singing up at home games!

I suspect the problem is, the ground being only half full.

if the rumoured 9000 actual fans in the ground tuesday night is true then almost a 3rd full

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 06 Nov 2014 17:11

Firstly, fcuk off newbie

Secondly, with attendances as low as they are maybe instead of criticising the fans who do turn up you might want to target those who can't be arsed, particularly the ones who criticise the players from the comfort of their own armchairs based on BBC Berks commentary and/or highlights on TV.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 06 Nov 2014 17:22

Also the atmosphere was surprisingly vocal for the first 15 minutes, until it petered out with so few away fans and dire football on the pitch. By the time we took the lead everyone had lost the enthusiasm and were just trying to keep warm.

RoyalBoy26

by RoyalBoy26 » 06 Nov 2014 20:29

Haha half of you on the post have taken the bait. 'Oxf*rd off' guy is boring as 'fcuk' as Finsbury lion would say. Embarassment maybe cheer on the team rather than being keyboard warriors. If the team listened to half of you guys who commented on here then we'd be in league 2. Let the players do the talking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoyalBoy26

by RoyalBoy26 » 06 Nov 2014 20:31

Hendo
RoyalBoy26 From now on I think if we lose we used blame the fans,

This hurts my eyes.

Damn autocorrect however people took the bait. 'Oxf*rd off' now :wink:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 06 Nov 2014 20:32

Well this looks like fun.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 06 Nov 2014 20:34

Hi RoyalBoy26, I think you'd fit in really well over on Anything Else. Pop in and say hi when you get a minute.

RoyalBoy26

by RoyalBoy26 » 06 Nov 2014 20:41

Pepe the Horseman Hi RoyalBoy26, I think you'd fit in really well over on Anything Else. Pop in and say hi when you get a minute.

That sounds splendid but why sir? 'Oxf*rd off' :wink:

Davezk

by Davezk » 06 Nov 2014 20:46

Surely if you'd read the board prior to signing up, you'd know saying 'oxf*rd off newbie' is a joke and a traditional way to welcome new posters.

I read the board for years before I registered.

icelandboy

by icelandboy » 06 Nov 2014 23:43

You're probably one of those ridiculously embarrassing 16 years olds who think they're hard at home and away games always swearing your head off and trying to act like you're all that. Go cry back to mummy so she can change your diaper

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 07 Nov 2014 00:42

I used to have a season ticket in 05/06 and 06/07 and we couldnt have picked two better years. We sat at the top of the east stand nearish to the away end and the place used to be rocking, loads of banter and pisstaking with away fans. Credit to the big ginger guy that started off all the songs. I have some great memories of the 106 season and the first PL season, it was quality.

I tend not to go the Morgue-dejski much these days though. Not sure what's made it so quiet, but I guess we were doing really well back then, so the fans had reason to be in good voice. Much prefer away games tbh, less clueless cretins (embarrassing fans as you say) and more atmosphere.

You know what else is embarrassing? The people on here that go on about games that they didnt even go to. Your only comment should be finding out what happened and then talking about other's who went to the games opinions on players etc, not going on about it like you were there. Even if you watched it on a stream (and you should state that you did so) it's completely different to being at the match, but I guess if you did stream it you are just about credible to comment on the game itself.

Oh yeah, I obvs dont have a season ticket atm but I have a mate that does, and after reading some nonsense posts in BFTG threads on here, it has lead us to question whether many of you on here even go to the games. So if youre listening to it on the fcuking radio, dont bother having the cheek to comment.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 07 Nov 2014 07:11

Forbury Lion
Firstly, fcuk off newbie

I've missed this for some time. Probably as Graham didn't bother accepting new members.

Now he's got his arse in gear maybe we can resurrect it :lol: :wink:

(If you read this Graham - keep up the good work I wouldn't accept new members either)

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 07 Nov 2014 07:53

Royally oxf*rd, what a fan two full seasons with st, funny best two seasons ever, finest plastic fan.

Pandoras Box

by Pandoras Box » 07 Nov 2014 08:51

Yep, there's nothing better than being stuck on the M1 having spent a couple of hours freezing your nuts off up North to find someone from the Reading area has given a complete analysis and dissection of a game posted on HNA five minutes after the final whistle.

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 07 Nov 2014 09:26

icelandboy You're probably one of those ridiculously embarrassing 16 years olds who think they're hard at home and away games always swearing your head off and trying to act like you're all that. Go cry back to mummy so she can change your diaper

I love that in 4 years you have only posted 3 times and one of those was to say that.